Author Topic: MAGFest 2020 Jan 2-5th, bringing some turbo love  (Read 629 times)

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
MAGFest 2020 Jan 2-5th, bringing some turbo love
« on: December 30, 2019, 02:07:42 PM »
Late notice, but figured I'd contribute. At the (computer) museum area at MAGFest, I'll be bringing 4 PCE's and someone else will have a PC-FX. One of the PCE's will be in a new area nicknamed "retro multi player NOT smash" and will be running 5 player games like Battle Load Runner, Motoroader and B-man(it's just a Core, so no CD's). I happen to also be bringing a 10 player SS B-man along with a 2600 for some Warlords and Medieval Mayhem action. The three other obey units will be a Shuttle(b/c it looks cool), Duo and RX. I'll see if I'm sober enough to take some pic's for you'all.

Unfortunately, the PC-FX drive is waning and burns become troublesome. The only original disc the owner has is Battle Heat, that seems to run w/o fail. 

If any forum members will be in attendance, track down the museum area and say "hey".
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

AkumajoTonyX

• "Into The Unknown!"
Re: MAGFest 2020 Jan 2-5th, bringing some turbo love
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 06:57:35 PM »
Late notice, but figured I'd contribute. At the (computer) museum area at MAGFest, I'll be bringing 4 PCE's and someone else will have a PC-FX. One of the PCE's will be in a new area nicknamed "retro multi player NOT smash" and will be running 5 player games like Battle Load Runner, Motoroader and B-man(it's just a Core, so no CD's). I happen to also be bringing a 10 player SS B-man along with a 2600 for some Warlords and Medieval Mayhem action. The three other obey units will be a Shuttle(b/c it looks cool), Duo and RX. I'll see if I'm sober enough to take some pic's for you'all.

Unfortunately, the PC-FX drive is waning and burns become troublesome. The only original disc the owner has is Battle Heat, that seems to run w/o fail. 

If any forum members will be in attendance, track down the museum area and say "hey".

What is this MAGFest you speak of?
 :-k

Shin Johnpv

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 08:52:30 PM »
I was hoping to go this year but just could not swing it.  Hope you had a good time! When are you back in the Jersey area next?

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 01:13:41 PM »
I was (and am still) in Japan so I missed it.

was it fuckin cooooool

:boom: O0 :boom:
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 11:32:04 AM »
When are you back in the Jersey area next?
Looks like it'll be a while...Too Many Games is in June. No dates for AVGC yet and the toy show is Nov(I have not been ask to support the summer show yet).
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"