Author Topic: Noob Audits Are Due ;)  (Read 1518 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Noob Audits Are Due ;)
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2020, 10:00:42 PM »
Nice, jash.  Coincidentally, I've been trying to clear BLR; I'm currently at stage 97, so only 5 to go.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

HuDuo

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2020, 01:59:17 AM »
I was previously at the old pcenginefx forum, I was surprised to find out there was a continuation over here. Nice to see most of the old gang still here.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2020, 12:23:24 AM »
Welcome back to the fold.  8)
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

roflmao

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2020, 06:49:24 PM »
Hey all! Like a lot of you, I've been working from home for the past six or so month, but work has been busier than ever so I haven't gotten in as much gaming as initially expected. I picked up a Coregrafx Mini just before the postal service shut down from Japan and my son and I have spent a ton of evenings playing on that. I just returned yesterday from a tent camping/river rafting trip and brought my Express along. Mostly stuck to Devil's Crush.

geise

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2020, 10:55:46 PM »
The Express...don't leave home without it!

Nice on the trip. Hope it was fun.

roflmao

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2020, 12:23:17 AM »

We spent two nights camping on the Niangua River (in Missouri) and the second day we rafted down the river. It was fun, but a bit rainy and chilly. Thankfully, we all went river rafting together earlier in the Summer and that was awesome. This time was still fun, but a different experience. I brought the Express the last time as well, but it didn't get as much play-time.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2020, 12:54:17 PM »

We spent two nights camping on the Niangua River (in Missouri) and the second day we rafted down the river. It was fun, but a bit rainy and chilly. Thankfully, we all went river rafting together earlier in the Summer and that was awesome. This time was still fun, but a different experience. I brought the Express the last time as well, but it didn't get as much play-time.

I still want to go rafting, never done it. I'm also not a strong swimmer.... :(

Maybe a real life lazy river? that would be SUPER fun. I would want to sit in a tube and just go "toob'n" like the Atari game, haha. That would be super fun I'd bet.

Still going on the WFH life, work is busy and school is kicking my arse.  Not to mention starting a new school year with the kiddos mostly doing homeschooling again.... *sigh*

IMJ

• Instagram Collection
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2020, 12:39:23 PM »
Darrriiuusssss

This for me as well now....

roflmao

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 02:32:20 PM »
I still want to go rafting, never done it. I'm also not a strong swimmer.... :(

Maybe a real life lazy river? that would be SUPER fun. I would want to sit in a tube and just go "toob'n" like the Atari game, haha. That would be super fun I'd bet.

Yeah, that's more the speed we go on the river. Most of it is slow floating in a big raft with a cooler of beer. Most of the time you can jump out of the raft and touch the bottom so it's just a nice, relaxing float with friends.