Author Topic: Wii friend codes?  (Read 2224 times)

Keranu

Re: Wii friend codes?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2006, 10:29:59 AM »
Ok I sent everyone that I could (meaning the people that showed up on my Send Mii to a friend list) my Mii (name is Keelan). I also sent you all a Mii I made of Corey Feldman :D .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

cavein2000

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 04:41:06 AM »
Got the feldman (good one)- I think a Michael Jackson would be really easy to do, someone rock it!  Turbosage - add me and send me the bonk!!  Dying to check it out. 
What a horrible night to have a curse...

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 06:30:11 AM »
Got the feldman, pretty slick stuff! 

And cavein, I got you added now!, gonna send you some Mii's once I am allowed to, lol

Coolness!!!
I wonder if you can send pix via Wii-mail?

allright-
L8r guys,
TurboSage

Keranu

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 11:09:03 AM »
Got the feldman (good one)- I think a Michael Jackson would be really easy to do, someone rock it!  Turbosage - add me and send me the bonk!!  Dying to check it out. 
Already made MJ a couple weeks ago  8) .
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Keranu

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 12:05:19 PM »
Just sent you all my Miis of Michael Jackson, one of my dogs (Tootsie), and one of my parakeets (Dimitri)  :mrgreen: .

Oh and Turbo Sage, I love that MurmyWakka design! And Bonk looks pretty good too.

cavein2000

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2006, 09:22:35 AM »
sweet - me and the gf made one for my cat - to my surprise, we were pretty damn accurate!!  will send.

Keranu

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2006, 10:41:10 AM »
sweet - me and the gf made one for my cat - to my surprise, we were pretty damn accurate!!  will send.
Ahh good, so I am not the only one who creates Miis of their pets :D . The one of my dog Tootsie is hilarious, she looks like the Chinese dude off Gremlins.

cavein2000

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2006, 12:53:47 PM »
that's awesome - how bout the chinese kid from goonies?  It would also be sick to actually play as a gremlin.  Do you think Nintendo will add updates to the customization in a future wii update? 

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2006, 01:18:54 PM »
Got MJ, -->just perfect dude!! :clap:

Will send out some Mii's of our pets- pretty popular idea!

How many Mii's do you guys got roaming the Mii Parade?  Today I hit my all time record high of 24 Mii's!!  Yowza!!

:-k and yes, murmy's pretty strange so far?  Anybody else got any oddity Mii's?  I made a few other strange ones, if anyones interested in seeing them...lol

L8r guys,
TurboSage

Keranu

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 06:35:05 PM »
I think I have 56 Miis. Me and my family have made a ton of them, it's a lot of fun. I'll send you guys some other celebrities I have when I am on or any weird ones.

cavein2000

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 10:51:54 PM »
I found 2 roaming the mii parade and snatched em up - one was fat albert!!  Got about 15 or so now.  I don't have Murmywakka, send 'em over when u can. 

esteban

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2006, 06:10:48 AM »
Holy crap I'm ignorant: I have no idea WTF you folks are talking about when you say "Mii"... I'll have to look that up. I'm not kidding.

UPDATE: From wikipedia "Early-created Miis as well as those encountered in Mii Parades may show up as spectators in some games." That's awesome! I love that they can be spectators!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 06:16:12 AM by stevek666 »
  |    | 

cavein2000

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2006, 06:54:05 AM »
sick, nice find.  Steve - get your console number in so we can pass around our Miis. 

Keranu

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2006, 12:10:32 PM »
I found 2 roaming the mii parade and snatched em up - one was fat albert!!  Got about 15 or so now.  I don't have Murmywakka, send 'em over when u can. 
That Fat Albert was made by me :D . The Japanese are really generous about making Mii's not look so fat :P .

Quote from: steve
UPDATE: From wikipedia "Early-created Miis as well as those encountered in Mii Parades may show up as spectators in some games." That's awesome! I love that they can be spectators!
Haha, yes it's awesome. You can play games like Wii Sports and have your own Miis or other Miis sent from other people appear in the game and can even play as them. I love playing Baseball so I have teams full of randomly generated Miis. Here comes the wind-up pitch by MurmmyWakka and wow a pop fly hit by Fat Albert! Oh, oh, looks like Bonk is under the ball and is about to catch it and.... and..... OUT!

I love it :D .

cavein2000

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2006, 01:33:59 PM »
Who's Mii is Kad?  and Matt?  I guess you can only pick up Miis from people you register, not random people in the neighborhood?