Author Topic: Air Zonk and Neutopia coming in June  (Read 1327 times)

Virtual-Turbo

Air Zonk and Neutopia coming in June
« on: May 08, 2007, 11:05:36 PM »
I've been told by a source that Air Zonk and Neutopia are both coming in June. I had heard last month that Final Soldier was likely coming in June, but I haven't heard another word about it since so I'm not sure what to think about it now.

Turbo D

Re: Air Zonk and Neutopia coming in June
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 08:05:52 AM »
Cool dude, thanks for the update  :D

Keranu

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 08:14:31 AM »
Sorry I don't mean to sound like a picky moderator, but there is a forum for TG16 VC :) . I can't move threads that are in this part of the forum, or else I would've moved it already. Anyways, that's some sweet news you brought. I'm really interested about Final Soldier coming out here.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Virtual-Turbo

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 01:49:01 PM »
No I completely understand. I posted in the wrong place and I apologize for that. You had every right to call me on it. I'll be more careful next time. : )

Pcenginefx

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 11:02:59 AM »
Moved to correct forum. 

Welcome to the forums Virtual-Turbo - hope you enjoy it around here.
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 03:02:24 PM »
Yo Virtual-Turbo, you sound familliar :wink:  Anyways, great news!  I suspected they were coming really soon, but, Final Soldier, that just plain rocks if that comes out, which'll be another win for us who believe there will be PC Engine games released over here!  Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

FM-77

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 03:03:25 PM »
I've said it before and I'm saying it again: I hate Virtual Console so much! Especially now that they're going to release Neutopia!

This could possibly mean no Neutopia 3, at least I'm not going to be involved in the project if there's even a slight chance of us (Frozen Utopia) getting into legal issues.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 03:06:20 PM by Seldane »

Keranu

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 06:19:09 PM »
If there's legal issues, I would have no problem with us just changing names around and releasing a good game like we intended.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

GUTS

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 06:49:41 PM »
It's not like you guys will have the game done before 2017 anyway, by then I'm sure Neutopia will have been forgotten by Hudson again.

Black Tiger

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 09:39:19 AM »
It's not like you guys will have the game done before 2017 anyway, by then I'm sure Neutopia will have been forgotten by Hudson again.

Ba-zing!  :clap:
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

FM-77

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 09:47:25 AM »
Actually it's coming out before the end of 2007.

....Or is it?

Keranu

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 02:23:18 PM »
You're being generous, try 2119.

Virtual-Turbo

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2007, 11:46:01 AM »
Well Hudson made a liar out of me. : )

They pushed back World Sports Competition to June and in its' place stuck the extremely mediocre but quite humorous JJ & Jeff. And the lineup for June is now Bloody Wolf, Dead Moon, China Warrior, and World Sports Competition. What happened to Air Zonk and Neutopia is beyond me. I know they had emulation problems with Neutopia and Air Zonk before the Japanese releases, but I thought those were corrected once the games were released in Japan. Apparently not. Dissapointing month for the VC, and makes me glad I have the real system.

Sorry for posting inaccurate information. I'm not going to post from that source anymore. He tells me that Hudson just decided to make the change but I have no way or knowing which is true.

Keranu

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2007, 12:33:43 PM »
Hey I personally think that Bloody Wolf, Dead Moon, China Warrior, and World Sports Competition is a pretty decent line up myself  :mrgreen: .

Virtual-Turbo

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2007, 02:19:45 PM »
I like Bloody Wolf, but the other three I don't consider to be too good. Dead Moon I still hate just because I wasted the $40 on it back when it was new. : )