Author Topic: ^_____^  (Read 711 times)

Kitsunexus

^_____^
« on: July 21, 2007, 01:43:23 PM »
+=

esteban

Re: ^_____^
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 03:25:51 PM »
Hey, the hearts you made are pretty kool. I like 'em.
  |    | 

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 03:29:13 PM »
Whats Blazing Star and a Gamecube pad have to do with hearts,or each other?

Kitsunexus

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 04:04:37 PM »
Hey, the hearts you made are pretty kool. I like 'em.

I didn't make them, they were on Wiki. ;)

Whats Blazing Star and a Gamecube pad have to do with hearts,or each other?

I love my GC pad converter because it makes Blazing Star insanely awesome. :)

Joe Redifer

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 04:19:39 PM »
You have a GC to NeoGeo pad converter??

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 04:21:25 PM »
No,he's running a damn rom. Glad I own the cart and real hardware,I hated running Neo stuff on emu.
Blazing Star is less awesome on emu,no matter what pad you use.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 04:23:00 PM by Michael Helgeson »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2007, 04:32:17 PM »
No,he's running a damn rom. Glad I own the cart and real hardware,I hated running Neo stuff on emu.
Blazing Star is less awesome on emu,no matter what pad you use.

The gameplay is alright, but the music in the first half of the first level doesn't sound right.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 04:55:02 PM »
https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?action=post;topic=3427.0;num_replies=6
how the fudge can anyone do anything with that POS controller??

Joe Redifer

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 05:18:01 PM »
Quote from: Michael Helgeson

No,he's running a damn rom.

I have suddenly lost any interest in this thread.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 05:21:20 PM »
https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?action=post;topic=3427.0;num_replies=6

I like it. It feels comfortable to me.

I have suddenly lost any interest in this thread.

Not true, otherwise why are you still posting? ;)

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 05:51:35 PM »
I seriously frown on the rom stuff these days. I'm tired of seeing people doing emu of games and hardware that can be bought still easily at good prices,because people just wanna be cheapskates and get the roms and emus,don't want to own the real thing,just want to free ride on the pc. Thats disrespectful to the original system and games. Just goes back to that last thread on here about the guy with his Neo setup,which was just a pc and a flat screen lcd and the PS2 Neo stick.

Im sure this will piss people off but I thought that was shitty. Using emus and roms as a trial basis is great,or for stuff like arcade pcbs that suicide like CPS2 and System 16,but the Neo,Nes,ect,thats all stuff that can be bought easily for the most part,and in that case the roms and emus should be used for window shopping to see what games you want to buy. Playing the stuff on the original hardware is much much better,and nicer to look at collection wise when you own the carts.

Kitsunexus

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »
I seriously frown on the rom stuff these days. I'm tired of seeing people doing emu of games and hardware that can be bought still easily at good prices,because people just wanna be cheapskates and get the roms and emus,don't want to own the real thing,just want to free ride on the pc. Thats disrespectful to the original system and games. Just goes back to that last thread on here about the guy with his Neo setup,which was just a pc and a flat screen lcd and the PS2 Neo stick.

Im sure this will piss people off but I thought that was shitty. Using emus and roms as a trial basis is great,or for stuff like arcade pcbs that suicide like CPS2 and System 16,but the Neo,Nes,ect,thats all stuff that can be bought easily for the most part,and in that case the roms and emus should be used for window shopping to see what games you want to buy. Playing the stuff on the original hardware is much much better,and nicer to look at collection wise when you own the carts.

Right now I'm saving up for car payments, and I have no room for the NeoGeo. I'd explain to you more, but you have OBVIOUSLY been rich all your life and have been able to get whatever you want out of life, and have never been in my situation before.

I would LOVE to have the real deal, but it's not feasible. Does that mean you should deny me the right to at least experience a tenth of the pleasure from it? I'm not saying it's as good as the real thing, just that I am enjoying it, even if it's not 100%.

Oh and, I'm not a collector.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 06:17:59 PM »
I would LOVE to have the real deal, but it's not feasible. Does that mean you should deny me the right to at least experience a tenth of the pleasure from it? I'm not saying it's as good as the real thing, just that I am enjoying it, even if it's not 100%.

I don't give two shits or a triple f*ck if somebody plays roms and isos rather than buying the real deal, but you don't have the 'right' to play the games, unless you buy them.  It sounds like the douches that steal music because CDs are too expensive.  Tough shit - so are 911 Turbos, and I can't take them legally either.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 06:51:21 PM »
I don't know where you get the rich thing from man. I'm not rich. I never bragged saying I had tons of cash flowing out my ears. I work a customer service /data entry job. It pays 9 bucks a hr. I am a single father,I have my kids live with me. I am very picky about what I will pay for for a game,because the games I collect are expensive sometimes. I only have maybe 48-49 arcade titles to my name. There are tons of people out there with much much more. Since you stated all of that,and that your not a collector,do you own any game systems at all,or own any games,or are you a romz only person with some Compaq P4 oem built comp?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 06:55:06 PM by Michael Helgeson »

Bonknuts

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 07:06:55 PM »

In comparison to what, PSX or Xbox controller? The 360 controller is the best, but the GC is a close second. For emulation purposes though, I use a Dual Shock 1 from my PS-one system.

How does the GC controller compare for older setups (like snes,pce,gens)?