Author Topic: Getting real  (Read 1215 times)

TR0N

Re: Getting real
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 03:16:09 PM »

All clones are rubbish, IMO.  But if you're gonna get one make sure it's a NEX.  It's
the least rubbish of them all. 

Agreed it's only the clone i've herd that is near flawless.

Any other clone such as the ones by,Yobo can break down easily...such as the controller ports going bad.

Even with it's compatibility problem it seems like...messiah has it the best so far with it's nex.

Btw 2X4 i all most went with a nex for my famicom needs,but i went and got a famicom av any ways.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

FM-77

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2007, 05:21:39 AM »
Generation SUX... that's very true.

NES is the only way to go. Or better yet - Famicom. I can play games from all regions with my Famicom (with a 60-72 pin converter) and it works every time, even with dirty carts. Phuggin awesome. And 100% compatibility. And with a non-shitty name (Generation SUX? What kinda name is that?).

Self proclaimed saviours as that guy say, that's very true. I hate that company, I will be feasting on their corpses when they go bankrupt. I'd much rather get a chinese shit clone than that insanely overpriced garbage.

Keranu

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2007, 09:50:54 AM »
Self proclaimed saviours as that guy say, that's very true. I hate that company, I will be feasting on their corpses when they go bankrupt. I'd much rather get a chinese shit clone than that insanely overpriced garbage.
I've actually talked to the company in person! They didn't like how I was tapping the buttons in Xevious instead of using the autofire buttons on their NEX controllers.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2007, 11:47:34 AM »
Prob afraid the buttons were gonna break.....Was it a demo unit?

nat

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2007, 11:59:12 AM »
Yeah those pack-in controllers are poo.

Keranu

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2007, 01:27:17 PM »
Prob afraid the buttons were gonna break.....Was it a demo unit?
Yep.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).