Author Topic: 3 minute preview of new Transformers cartoon.  (Read 1397 times)

ParanoiaDragon

Re: 3 minute preview of new Transformers cartoon.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2007, 01:04:01 PM »
I just thought of another character who's going to have the same voice, Blurr.  He's being voiced by John Moschitta Jr., Mr. Mirco Machine himself!

ceti alpha

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2007, 02:00:06 PM »
Although this seems more promising than anything post Beast Wars, it's going to take a while for me to get used to the "Warner Bros." cartoon design style. But whatever, if this helps to keep interest in the Transformers I'm all for it. We all have the G1 cartoons to go back to. Anyway, I have to say that I like that they're really bringing out into the story that the Autobots are not warriors, but rather "fixer robots" or whatever you want to call them.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2007, 04:41:19 PM »
I agree, the art is hard to swallow, though, there's a few I like, especially Megatron when he gets his earth mode, he looks like G1 Megs!  And even G1, originally, Autobots came from the worker class, with the con's coming from the warrior class.  If anything, this is probably a nod to that :)

ceti alpha

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2007, 05:56:10 PM »
And even G1, originally, Autobots came from the worker class, with the con's coming from the warrior class.  If anything, this is probably a nod to that Smile

Totally.  :)

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2007, 08:06:40 PM »
Here's some biased(towards G1) reviews of the TFA movie that premieres next week.  They actually use G1 footage from War Dawn(when Optimus was Orion Pax, & Ultra Magnus was Dion, & Elita-1 was Ariel, though, it sounds like you only see Dion), to show the history of the previous war!
http://www.unicron.com/news_item/1143/
http://www.bwtf.com/animated/tvshow/1.shtml
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 08:53:15 PM by ParanoiaDragon »

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2007, 08:03:41 PM »
Another clip from the show:
http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40794
Focus is on Starscream, & a battle with Megs.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2007, 08:38:17 PM »
I dunno, might be OK.  Not worth paying for cable TV, though (which I will never do for any reason).

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2007, 09:13:06 AM »
That's why I have satellite instead of cable :dance:  No seriously, I don't even watch much tv, but, there's a few shows I do watch.

ceti alpha

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2007, 10:02:38 AM »
TV really is the pits most of the time. I'm a news addict so I always have CBCNW or CNN on in the background. Reruns of Three's Company, but I'm collecting the DVDs so I will eventually not need cable/satellite to watch it. Battlestar Galactica - the best thing on TV right now. But I'm glad they're ending the show on the 4th season. Shows should never really go beyond 4 seasons anyway.

I'm sorry to admit that I'm currently addicted to a Myspace.com internet program called "Quarterlife".   8-[ Maybe it's because the star of the show is cute or something.  :-k

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2007, 12:27:46 PM »
Yeah, I mostly watch DVD sets rather then actual TV these days.

TR0N

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2007, 03:53:54 PM »
Yeah, I mostly watch DVD sets rather then actual TV these days.
Sounds like me some times it is better to watch a serise that way,live action or animated.

No tv ads etc and you can watch it when ever you want too.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ceti alpha

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2007, 04:11:57 PM »
Sounds like me some times it is better to watch a serise that way,live action or animated.

No tv ads etc and you can watch it when ever you want too.

It's funny. I actually will sometimes watch a program on TV that I have on DVD. It's stupid, but I guess it has to do with watching something at the same time as other people....I don't know. heh

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2007, 06:17:34 PM »
Even with TV, I rarely see ad's since I have Dish Network, I just record what I want to watch, & then watch it later.  Saves me time & hassle so that I don't have to sit in front of the tv when a specific show comes on, & I also have something to watch, when I actually feel like watching something.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2007, 06:53:24 PM »
Forgot to mention, looking at the episodes synopsis's, it looks like the Dinobots make their debut early in this season, with the Contructicons about halfway thru.  I wonder if eventually, they'll add Sludge & Snarl to the group, since their starting with 3, though, in G1, originally, Snarl & Swoop were the 2 newer bots.  And as for the Constructicons, I wonder if there will be 6 of them, as, I haven't seen a single pic of any prototype toy or anything, so, the only thing I can assume is that they're green :D