Author Topic: Baku Den  (Read 140 times)

Keranu

Baku Den
« on: January 21, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »
This is an extremely obscure PCE game with virtually no information at all, so I thought I'd make a thread for it. If you don't speak Japanese, it's definitely best to skip this game as it's a four hour long static cartoon with some wacky humor, but it's mostly just Japanese dialog the whole time and gets really boring. Read more about my thoughts on it here.

Anyways, much like the Addam's Family thread, the other reason I am posting this thread is to help out any masochists that decide to sit through this game get through the end level "bosses", which really just uses the process of elimination. The orders go as follows:

Level 1
First select the saber tooth tiger character, then the fish, then the beatle, and then the ostrich.

Level 2
First select the second option from the left, then the fourth, then the third, and the the first.

Level 3
First select the second option from the left, then the first, then the third, and then the fourth.

For those interested in trying it, you can pick it up for the typical cheap PCE game price, but it's not really worth it other than just seeing what it is. :P
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).