Author Topic: A Holiday Celebration Board.  (Read 15225 times)

ceti alpha

Re: A Holiday Celebration Board.
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2008, 03:46:29 AM »
Today is Canada Day. Happy Canada Day to all the Canucks in the audience.  :mrgreen:

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2008, 03:55:47 AM »
Today is Canada Day. Happy Canada Day to all the Canucks in the audience.  :mrgreen:

I prefer Happy Dominion Day (for all the DS9 fans).  Crack open a Molson and have a nice day, eh?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Sparky

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2008, 06:33:47 AM »

I prefer Happy Dominion Day (for all the DS9 fans).  Crack open a Molson and have a nice day, eh?

right back at ya ceti :D spending with the family by the pool.... well its my daughters 5 foot blow up pool but im sure i will be in there with her as well!!! :D enjoy the day.

ceti alpha

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2008, 09:54:11 AM »

That's pre-1982, but for the sake of DS9 that's what I'm going to refer Canada Day as for now on. hehe

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
It's appreciated that you were able to tell everyone of Canada Day, Ceti Alpha. May all of the Canadians be wished well for the day of their countrie's speciality. I hope that everyone had a good day today, too.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2008, 10:29:04 AM »
Happy 4th of July to all of the American members on here! May everyone be able to eat a good number of hot dogs and enjoy the fireworks! For me on this day, I'll probably be lighting up some sparklers (that I've held onto for a year) and going to the park and watching the display there.

(all images are credited to HellasMultiMedia.com; others can view them if they wish).
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:02:29 AM by Game and Watch Kir »
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

ceti alpha

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2008, 11:30:43 AM »
Happy Independence Day Yanks!!!  :mrgreen: :dance: :dance:

Don't go blowin' any fingers off with fireworks though. You need those little guys for the TG.  :mrgreen:

Turbo D

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2008, 11:32:30 AM »
I'll probably go to the park to watch fireworks like Kirby is doing  :) . I usually buy illegals from someone who has smuggled them from Mexico, but I've spent all my money on games this year, lol. Perhaps I'll just mod some regular ones into explosives  :twisted:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2008, 06:21:19 PM »
Happy 4th, y'all.  I celebrated the birth of this fine nation by blowing up small parts of it while sipping some brews.  I'll buy the brews but screw buying crappy, Chinese made fireworks; I prefer to make my own using good ol' fashioned gun powder, primacord, and gelignite.

ceti alpha

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »
Happy 4th, y'all.  I celebrated the birth of this fine nation by blowing up small parts of it while sipping some brews.  I'll buy the brews but screw buying crappy, Chinese made fireworks; I prefer to make my own using good ol' fashioned gun powder, primacord, and gelignite.

:-" G.I. Necromancer!!! A Real American Hero!"  8)

Well Necro, you seem to be prepared for the zombie apocalypse. I'll be movin' further up north when it happens. When/if shit hits the fan, you're welcome to look for me and whoever I'm hangin with at the time up north. heh.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2008, 04:32:57 AM »
Take time for some personal reflection on the anniversaries of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  Or don't.

On a lighter note, happy Kool-Aid Days!  That's right - Nebraska's claim to fame.  Drink some now or gee-dub will nuke your ass.

Tatsujin

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2008, 05:05:09 AM »
from now, one week obon-off :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

ceti alpha

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2008, 05:24:21 AM »
from now, one week obon-off :)

happy happy joy joy  :dance: :dance:

No sober allowed for the entire week.  :mrgreen:

Oh, I forgot to mention that August 4th was Natal Day here in Halifax.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 05:33:30 AM »
Oh, I forgot to mention that August 4th was Natal Day here in Halifax.

What's that then?  :-k

guyjin

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 05:46:04 AM »
Take time for some personal reflection on the anniversaries of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.  Or don't.

On a lighter note, happy Kool-Aid Days!  That's right - Nebraska's claim to fame.  Drink some now or gee-dub will nuke your ass.

Arbor day > kool-aid days.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin