Author Topic: teh "what did you buy today"-thread  (Read 388147 times)

Gypsy

Re: teh "what did you buy today"-thread
« Reply #16890 on: June 15, 2018, 11:29:23 AM »
Yeah not loading for me either.

Someone I know is purging their old anime and selling it on the cheap. The sheer bulk of what I am getting will take me quite awhile to watch.  :shock:

NightWolve

« Reply #16891 on: June 16, 2018, 06:36:42 PM »
Nice of Google to at least "remember" the width/height dimensions of the original image and send a blank in its place....

Gypsy

« Reply #16892 on: June 26, 2018, 01:05:21 AM »
Traded some PS1 imports I didn't really play anymore for these. Hebereke is an awesome game.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #16893 on: June 26, 2018, 02:19:38 AM »
That sun soft game. I think I have seen it featured in a game sack episode. Looked like fun. A little pricy no?

Gypsy

« Reply #16894 on: June 26, 2018, 02:30:48 AM »
It's really good. A nice Metroid type title, quite polished. And yeah it's like $80 for a loose famicom cart of it.

TR0N

« Reply #16895 on: June 26, 2018, 05:25:59 PM »
That sun soft game. I think I have seen it featured in a game sack episode. Looked like fun. A little pricy no?
It's also know as ufouria which had a pal release for the nes and there reproductions as well.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

SignOfZeta

« Reply #16896 on: June 26, 2018, 08:22:39 PM »
I think it’s on Saturn in some way, isn’t it?

Gypsy

« Reply #16897 on: June 27, 2018, 02:49:12 AM »
I think it’s on Saturn in some way, isn’t it?

There is one on Saturn but it's not this game. It is on PS1 though in one of the Sunsoft Memorial volumes.

TR0N

« Reply #16898 on: July 05, 2018, 06:03:23 PM »
One of the more pricey mega-cd games but i fond one one i was willing to pay for.

Robocop VS Terminator i got from a trade

Medic_wheat

« Reply #16899 on: July 06, 2018, 03:18:38 AM »
I have been wanting to play that ninja warriors game. It’s so pricy no matter the platform.

What is considered the best port of this game?  Did it ever come out in a arcade compilation later spent he road?

hoobs88

« Reply #16900 on: July 06, 2018, 06:24:59 AM »
One of the more pricey mega-cd games but i fond one one i was willing to pay for.

That cover art is way better than the PC Engine version! I really enjoyed the game in the arcade but the PC Engine version was lackluster. Hopefully they did a better job on the Mega Drive version for you.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

TR0N

« Reply #16901 on: July 06, 2018, 11:03:40 AM »

That cover art is way better than the PC Engine version! I really enjoyed the game in the arcade but the PC Engine version was lackluster. Hopefully they did a better job on the Mega Drive version for you.
Ninja Warriors,for the sega/mega-cd is a very faithful port to the arcade original.It is way better compared to the pc-engine version.Also it's soundtrack is great given it was done originally by taito in house band zuntata.

TR0N

« Reply #16902 on: July 06, 2018, 11:08:54 AM »
I have been wanting to play that ninja warriors game. It’s so pricy no matter the platform.

What is considered the best port of this game?  Did it ever come out in a arcade compilation later spent he road?

Best ports of the ninja warriors,mega-cd of course then follow by the amgia.It's also on taito memories for PS2 but i don't know how good that port is.The game also had a digital release for PS4 as a arcade archive title to.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #16903 on: July 06, 2018, 01:59:29 PM »

Best ports of the ninja warriors,mega-cd of course then follow by the amgia.It's also on taito memories for PS2 but i don't know how good that port is.The game also had a digital release for PS4 as a arcade archive title to.

That PS4 release sounds interesting. Does it require you to be on line to play?  I hate when PSN requires you to be on line at all times to play digital down load games

TR0N

« Reply #16904 on: July 06, 2018, 06:10:45 PM »

That PS4 release sounds interesting. Does it require you to be on line to play?  I hate when PSN requires you to be on line at all times to play digital down load games
For games released by hamster for the arcade archives series do not have online play.