Author Topic: $100 loose G.I. Joe figure on ebay...  (Read 240 times)

rag-time4

$100 loose G.I. Joe figure on ebay...
« on: August 31, 2008, 07:47:45 PM »
Well I decided to sell off my G.I. Joe collection to raise a little money here, and it turns out I have a sought after figure...

Here he is

I wasn't expecting anything more than 20 bucks for any single one of my figures so this is a nice surprise!

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: $100 loose G.I. Joe figure on ebay...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 01:01:04 PM »
>_<   My dad and his friends say they blew up at least a million bucks in star wars figures in his backyard growing up,lol.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »
It looks like Gung Ho got a new shirt and a haircut.

I think they choose the name, "Star Duster", because "Date with Lady Jaye Gung Ho" wasn't gay sounding enough.

rag-time4

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 03:02:46 AM »
>_<   My dad and his friends say they blew up at least a million bucks in star wars figures in his backyard growing up,lol.
Haha.. when I told one of my friends I was selling my collection he told me that when he got tired of his gi joes he used to blast 'em with his BB gun!

It looks like Gung Ho got a new shirt and a haircut.

I think they choose the name, "Star Duster", because "Date with Lady Jaye Gung Ho" wasn't gay sounding enough.
I never even thought twice about his name. I got him because when I saw the promo leaflet for him he looked like an old-school figure that I had missed out on... I never saw him in the show so I hardly ever used the toy.