Author Topic: Race is on B1tches! - How many have you cleared?  (Read 35136 times)

Sinistron

Race is on B1tches! - How many have you cleared?
« on: April 04, 2009, 06:56:48 AM »
Racked up my 65th pce clear today- beat up on Cyber Cross- last boss was a weak gaggle of floating skulls that all die at the same time.  Decent game- nothing splashy.  I see on pcdaisakusen that Nat and Keranu are right behind me with 60 clears apiece- I'm wondering if we're the top three clearers listed for US- not sure where this Adol guy's from though with 277 clears- and I'm 150% positive that if runin had his clears listed on daisakusen we'd all be left in the dust.  Anyway Nat- Keranu- the race is on!  First one to notch 100 clears gets bragging rights!  :twisted:

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

nat

Re: Race is on B1tches!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »
Nice. I thought we had an actual bet going months ago that whoever didn't reach 100 first had to buy the winner a cheap game? And yeah, runin's clears are in the 300s.

Keranu

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »
Hahaha, so you noticed that I recently came around to updating all of my cleared games  :mrgreen: . I was kind of hoping someone would; my goal was to pass you :D ! Two years ago, I started a thread on my forum that catalogues all of the games I've beaten and soon stole the concept of Runin's useless (but awesome) thoughts thread by reviewing the recent games I've beaten.

Just so you know, I'm closing in on finishing Neo Metal Fantasy and I told ragtime I might try beating Image Fight this weekend.

Oh actually I'm really glad this was brought up because I have had a question regarding this. Should we count non-game titles as "clears" like the system cards? In the thread I posted, I don't include stuff like that, but since PCE Daisakusen includes a completion percentage, I think maybe we should just so people could reach 100% if they added any system cards in their collection. Or if Tatsujin is up to the work, he could edit the system so system cards and unbeatable games don't count. I'm sure us nerds would have a fun time compiling a list of what games are beatable and which aren't. Again in that thread I posted, I specified certain rules for what makes a game "cleared".
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nat

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 11:45:20 AM »
I'm not counting any System cards, Bikini Girls, or any bullshit like that in my completion percentage on PCE Dai. If we want to do that, watch me fly ahead of Sinisi. Whee!  :D

Keranu

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 12:29:36 PM »
I haven't count mine either, but unless software like that is changed in the system to not count as clear, then I think maybe we should all count them just people could actually reach 100% and not be stuck at 99% because of a single damn system card  :mrgreen: .
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Sinistron

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 04:37:03 AM »
I don't think anyone's going to reach 100% Keranu- I wouldn't worry about it -- speaking of which- good luck clearing Image Fight  :lol:
Yes Nat- I definitely will honor our previous deal- but should we work Keranu into it somehow?  Motherf*cker's tied you!  8-[

Sinistron

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 04:49:24 AM »
BTW- maybe it'd be nice- to include pics of our "fin" screens from now on- right in this thread?
Here's my Cyber Cross-

« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 04:51:06 AM by Sinistron »

Joe Redifer

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 05:10:51 AM »
Why is this in the Fighting Street forum?  Shouldn't this be in the general PCE section?

Maybe Sinistron is just a f*cking retard?

OK now it can stay here.

Sinistron

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 05:17:01 AM »
It's in the Fighting Street forum because you are a crusty cock suck Joe.   [-X You could have at least tickled my balls when you went down on me.

Sinistron

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 12:49:43 PM »
Clear #66- Skweek- 99 levels.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2009, 02:25:36 PM »
Quote from: Sinistron

It's in the Fighting Street forum because you are a crusty cock suck Joe. 

You know, I think this thread is in here to trap me.  It's part of your master plan.  Yeah.  I move it to a more appropriate sub-forum, you cite the "No Moderating the Fighting Street area" clause and then I get DESTROYED.  Not gonna fall for it!

Keranu

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 10:03:12 PM »
Neo Metal Fantasy cleared! That's put me at 61, ranking ahead of nat now for sixth place.

Sini, I got my eye on  you. 8)

Sinistron

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 12:16:36 PM »
Clear #67- Shubibinman 3- what a joke this game is!  :shock:

rag-time4

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »
Guyjin accepted my challenge today for a mini-battle! First to 10 clears wins bragging rights!

Sinistron

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 03:40:58 PM »
Feel free to post your clears in here gentlemen  :D