Author Topic: Race is on B1tches! - How many have you cleared?  (Read 35475 times)

rag-time4

Re: Race is on B1tches!
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2009, 10:29:09 AM »
With the help of Allah: Clear # 24! Riot Zone clear!!!

you didn't need Allah for that one. I beat it my first time through, and given how much I suck, that's saying something.

and congrats on Shubibinman, sini :)
Yeah I beat it my first time through also!

rag-time4

« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2009, 12:33:19 PM »
With the help of Allah: Clear # 25! Vigilante clear!

My wife got upset because I took over the controller... and now it's clear...

rag-time4

« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »
With the help of Allah: Clear #26! Last Alert clear!!

Too bad this game had to end!! Super super fun, if a bit too easy. I'm gonna have to go for Bloody Volt next to keep the theme going!

Special thanks to my wife for taking pix!

Sinistron

« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2009, 09:34:53 PM »
haha you're on a little tear eh rags? too bad you're not in my league!
I could use you for dinner

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

blueraven

« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2009, 07:28:17 AM »
*Joins the race from 70 laps behind*

FINALLY cleared Wonder Momo. The music is the same on the last level too... :-"ughalrlaaahjjkmnbvg

*Notches clear #3 into belt*

Laugh all you want.  :twisted: Currently working on Ninja Warriors.

(Does anyone have a high score for NW? PM me and I'll post it in the thread!)

[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Sinistron

« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2009, 10:53:23 AM »
Nice one Blue- no one is listed on PCEDAI as clearing Wonder Momo yet- so that's a  good one to have on your belt.

Here's another one no one on PCEDAI is listed as clearing-

Clear #94 - Tatsunoko Fighter

This game was interesting- after you beat a mini boss- you are transformed into a non-cartoony human to fight a much bigger boss- there were five in all.
This is one of those games that has a tough level early on- probably the toughest in the game with a lot of tight jumps- perhaps that has turned most people off this title- but it's really not that bad- I enjoyed it.

Last Boss-

Fin Screen-

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2009, 03:45:15 PM »
I just beat Asuka 120% but didnt bother taking a picture.

I was too busy wishing my TV would pull a Captain N and yank me into the TV so I could get it on with a bunch of cartoony kung fu chicks.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Sinistron

« Reply #157 on: August 03, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »
For the record- I'd like to say that since Adol shares his PCEDAI clears with his Wonder Twin- and since Runin hasn't listed his clears on PCEDAI- the way I really see it is that there is no Adol in the #1 spot (or on the top ten list altogether)- #1 is Runin's spot- with an XXXXX infinite number of clears- honestly I think we all know that no one will outdo Runin's clears.

That's the way I see it anyway.    :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 04:21:10 PM by Sinistron »

Sinistron

« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2009, 04:29:08 PM »
Clear #95 - Chiki Chiki Boys

Very easy- one for the kids- some fun to be had, but it's more fun with two players.

blueraven

« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2009, 06:44:59 AM »
For the record- I'd like to say that since Adol shares his PCEDAI clears with his Wonder Twin- and since Runin hasn't listed his clears on PCEDAI-

Looking at the stated facts Adol and his twin have half of their clears apiece. If they are both being truthful, it still puts them at about 125 clears each, give or take a few misplaced games & American/JP versions of the same game.

the way I really see it is that there is no Adol in the #1 spot (or on the top ten list altogether)- #1 is Runin's spot- with an XXXXX infinite number of clears- honestly I think we all know that no one will outdo Runin's clears.

Agreed. Runin must be well over 200. He knows waaaaay to much about every game, and is the #1 grandmaster IMHO. His walkthroughs are great as well!

That's the way I see it anyway.    :)

Gee no foolin'?  :mrgreen:  8)

I still say that the proof should be in the pudding; Post those photos of your clears!  :!: That way, no-one can dispute your accomplishments, and it keeps everyone honest! Holding myself to this standard, I am guilty of not posting a photo of Wonder Momo, and will go back down to 2 voluntarily if teh peeps wish it.  #-o   

[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2009, 07:01:15 AM »
Looking at the stated facts Adol and his twin have half of their clears apiece. If they are both being truthful, it still puts them at about 125 clears each, give or take a few misplaced games & American/JP versions of the same game.

Who gives a f*ck how many clears such a charlatan lays claim to?  That tool is so full of shit, he squeaks.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ceti alpha

« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2009, 11:00:12 AM »
I still say that the proof should be in the pudding; Post those photos of your clears!  :!: That way, no-one can dispute your accomplishments, and it keeps everyone honest! Holding myself to this standard, I am guilty of not posting a photo of Wonder Momo, and will go back down to 2 voluntarily if teh peeps wish it.  #-o

lol. I wouldn't worry too much about that raven. That would mean many of everyone's clears would have to be taken off pcedaisakusen. For the sake of this thread we should be posting photos, but I trust ya raven. ;)

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

rag-time4

« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2009, 11:16:48 AM »

lol. I wouldn't worry too much about that raven. That would mean many of everyone's clears would have to be taken off pcedaisakusen. For the sake of this thread we should be posting photos, but I trust ya raven. ;)
I'm gonna have to second Ceti's sentiments here! Welcome aboard raven!

Work on getting pix in the future though!

blueraven

« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2009, 02:32:27 PM »
I'm gonna have to second Ceti's sentiments here! Welcome aboard raven!

Work on getting pix in the future though!

Cheers guys, and thanks for the encouragement!

Ninja Warriors is probably next. 
--

rag-time4

« Reply #164 on: August 07, 2009, 05:27:32 AM »
With the help of Allah: Clear #27! Keith Courage clear! I'm an official Turbo Nerd now!! This game has a sweet soundtrack! And like Rocky Balboa, I didn't use any tricks in the final round! Here's the boss battle vid: