Author Topic: Race is on B1tches! - How many have you cleared?  (Read 35450 times)

RoyVegas

Re: Race is on B1tches!
« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2009, 10:56:08 PM »
Soldier Blade Complete

Edit: Moved pic in photobucket, updated link.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 09:55:28 AM by RoyVegas »
All is well. :)

ceti alpha

« Reply #181 on: November 09, 2009, 08:07:21 AM »
Just cleared Sapphire.  :dance:

We need a Sapphire highscore thread, if there's not one already.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

guyjin

« Reply #182 on: November 09, 2009, 09:01:50 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

blueraven

« Reply #183 on: November 17, 2009, 11:06:32 AM »
For the record, Xanadu pt.1 is a long-ass game. I took the last few weeks off from playing it due to excessive work, but am back in the proverbial saddle. Finishing lvl 9 now... No more posts here until the tower.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

blueraven

« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2009, 07:25:41 PM »
On floor 3 of the tower; (lvl 12) have unlocked the Dragon Slayer sword, maxed my HP at 999,999 and will resume posting.  :mrgreen:

[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

blueraven

« Reply #185 on: November 28, 2009, 10:14:57 AM »
Clear #9:

Kaze No Densetsu Xanadu / 風の伝説ザナドゥ / Legend of Xanadu Pt. 1 SCD

:dance: This is seriously the greatest RPG I have ever played. It brought me over to the dark side. I recommend this to everyone, but I warn you, its not for the faint of heart. Also I'll attempt to answer any and all questions about this Leviathan. :mrgreen:
--

ceti alpha

« Reply #186 on: November 28, 2009, 11:58:07 AM »
Clear #9:

Kaze No Densetsu Xanadu / 風の伝説ザナドゥ / Legend of Xanadu Pt. 1 SCD

:dance: This is seriously the greatest RPG I have ever played. It brought me over to the dark side. I recommend this to everyone, but I warn you, its not for the faint of heart. Also I'll attempt to answer any and all questions about this Leviathan. :mrgreen:

Most impressive!!  :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

You worked your ass off on this one. Great job! I may have some questions when I attempt this bugger.  :mrgreen:

nectarsis

« Reply #187 on: November 28, 2009, 06:21:53 PM »
Now you must replay to make a competent walkthru ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

blueraven

« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2009, 06:50:07 PM »
Most impressive!!  :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

You worked your ass off on this one. Great job! I may have some questions when I attempt this bugger.  :mrgreen:

Thanks, ceti.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Anytime.

Now you must replay to make a competent walkthru ;)

:mrgreen: If you bear with me I will tentatively promise to do that. Honestly; at my rate that could take a year +, I recommend not waiting that long if you own the game. Its too badass. I know you have this already, Nec; for everyone else between walkthrough 1 & 2 at mindrec you've got a pretty good skeleton.

http://turbo.mindrec.com/  Click on "Files" on the left sidebar. under Legend of Xanadu pt 1. There are two walkthroughs, each with slightly different info. Thanks for the tipoff on this from the walkthrough thread, runinruder.
--

nectarsis

« Reply #189 on: December 23, 2009, 03:03:01 PM »
Just beat Road Spirits (PCE)  :dance: :lol: 
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

ceti alpha

« Reply #190 on: December 24, 2009, 06:47:43 AM »
Just beat Road Spirits (PCE)  :dance: :lol: 

Nice!! :D  :clap:

I beat Soldier Blade on normal the other day. Such a great game. I've also made major progress on Valis III. Beat that damned water level and have almost cleared the ice stage, which isn't as difficult but still pretty hard.

blueraven

« Reply #191 on: December 27, 2009, 08:12:52 PM »
HOLY f*ck. TOWER OF DRUAGA.  ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Your codes go to shit if you do the floors out of order. And there's 5 "Bonehead" prizes like the Turtle Boots, The "Evil Sword", and the Cursed armor If you try and run through it super-fast, cutting corners to the end like a douche. This game is pretty tedious, although massively fun in a masochistic way.

:mrgreen: I will beat it soon.  :roll: 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 08:43:47 PM by blueraven »
--

ceti alpha

« Reply #192 on: December 29, 2009, 09:38:26 AM »
Beat Valis III the other night. What a cocksucker of a game, but yet somehow enjoyable. Aside from Valis II, I think that's a common theme among the Valis series.  :mrgreen: So far, Valis I is my overall favourite. Valis III was good times, but some of the controls made the experience more hellish than necessary, and don't get me started with that damned water level.  #-o Next is Valis IV and I have a feeling I'm going to like that one the best.

I've seemed to have misplaced my usb cord for my camera. I'll load up the end screen pic when I find it.

blueraven

« Reply #193 on: January 11, 2010, 11:44:04 PM »

Game is hopelessly f*cked.

--

ceti alpha

« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2010, 03:27:10 AM »

Game is hopelessly f*cked.

haha. "f*cked" meaning hard I take it?