Author Topic: Race is on B1tches! - How many have you cleared?  (Read 35422 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Race is on B1tches! - How many have you cleared?
« Reply #360 on: February 17, 2011, 01:52:13 AM »
But that's not what you need to see the true ending.

C'mon, spill the beans!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

shubibiman

« Reply #361 on: February 17, 2011, 02:48:12 AM »
If you clear the game without the true ending, you will understand right away ;)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

ceti alpha

« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2011, 01:11:37 PM »
Clear # 36 - Dragon's Curse

Aw, shucks!  :mrgreen:

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

rag-time4

« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »
With the help of Allah... Clear #37!! Military Madness clear!

Played through all 32 stages, which includes the second loop of the first 16 maps! Ceti, this is that 'surprise clear' i was working on!

Here is my dominating final turn on the second to last stage, 31:

And here are the stats for the creampuff final stage:

ceti alpha

« Reply #364 on: March 02, 2011, 02:31:14 PM »
haha. Nice, rags. I actually have a copy of Military Madness on the way. Can't wait to finally play it. I love these types of games.

blueraven

« Reply #365 on: March 03, 2011, 06:16:52 AM »
grats guys. well done.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

rag-time4

« Reply #366 on: March 03, 2011, 12:39:41 PM »
haha. Nice, rags. I actually have a copy of Military Madness on the way. Can't wait to finally play it. I love these types of games.
There are a bazillion games in the genre in Japanese. I may have to help make FAQs for some of them....

grahf

« Reply #367 on: March 03, 2011, 10:23:11 PM »
So without re-reading 25 pages, what was the final word on marking the System Cards and Ten no koe bank hucards as "clear"? Yes/No?  I went ahead and marked mine as clear, since I figure i've "experienced them fully".

ceti alpha

« Reply #368 on: March 04, 2011, 03:42:41 AM »
So without re-reading 25 pages, what was the final word on marking the System Cards and Ten no koe bank hucards as "clear"? Yes/No?  I went ahead and marked mine as clear, since I figure i've "experienced them fully".

You cleared the System Cards?! I don't believe you! Screenshots, or it didn't happen!  :P

Seriously though, marking the System Cards as "cleared" is definitely frowned upon in Fighting Street, where the heart and soul of this thread rests. The option for marking the System Cards as "cleared" should really be removed on PCE daisakusen.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:45:24 AM by ceti alpha »

Mathius

« Reply #369 on: March 04, 2011, 04:26:38 AM »
So without re-reading 25 pages, what was the final word on marking the System Cards and Ten no koe bank hucards as "clear"? Yes/No?  I went ahead and marked mine as clear, since I figure i've "experienced them fully".

You cleared the System Cards?! I don't believe you! Screenshots, or it didn't happen!  :P

Seriously though, marking the System Cards as "cleared" is definitely frowned upon in Fighting Street, where the heart and soul of this thread rests. The option for marking the System Cards as "cleared" should really be removed on PCE daisakusen.

Seconded! I was always bugged by that.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

blueraven

« Reply #370 on: March 04, 2011, 05:30:11 AM »

I thought this was appropriate.

In response to two out of Guyjin's five PCEDAI listed clears being for a system card and a tennokoe card- this is what people are saying!

[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

grahf

« Reply #371 on: March 04, 2011, 12:16:27 PM »
HaHa, ok I see the consensus. Is there a list of unclearable games anywhere? I'm thinking about stuff like the atlas and other multimedia disks, but also the games that don't really have an ending. If some stuff is gonna lose its clear checkbox, it would be good to get then all.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:20:08 PM by grahf »

ceti alpha

« Reply #372 on: March 04, 2011, 01:12:07 PM »
Yeah, I'm not sure about Space Invaders. I don't have either the huey or the CD, so I don't know if either of those have an actual ending. A lot of old games would basically repeat levels, so getting through the first round of levels would count as a clear. But yeah, any of the multimedia stuff doesn't count as a game, or a clear. :)

rag-time4

« Reply #373 on: March 04, 2011, 05:00:32 PM »
Yeah, I'm not sure about Space Invaders. I don't have either the huey or the CD, so I don't know if either of those have an actual ending. A lot of old games would basically repeat levels, so getting through the first round of levels would count as a clear. But yeah, any of the multimedia stuff doesn't count as a game, or a clear. :)

Anything so old that it only has a few screens, I would never count as cleared. Pretty much, my standard is anything that I can honestly say to myself "i beat the game"... Playing through three screens of Popeye doesn't do it for me.

shubibiman

« Reply #374 on: March 04, 2011, 08:19:22 PM »
It seems that Alien Crush has no ending.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion