Author Topic: Race is on B1tches! - How many have you cleared?  (Read 35315 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Race is on B1tches! - How many have you cleared?
« Reply #660 on: September 20, 2013, 02:27:15 AM »
I just wanted to remind Necro that GBAplayer was far from many other PCE players ;)

You mean esty?  I made no comments about GBA, though I gotta say he's eating up RPGs like they're Skittles.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

shubibiman

« Reply #661 on: September 20, 2013, 04:01:53 AM »
oops, yes, sorry  :oops:
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Bardoly

« Reply #662 on: September 20, 2013, 08:25:28 AM »

You mean esty?  I made no comments about GBA, though I gotta say he's eating up RPGs like they're Skittles.

That's for sure, maybe I should try to race him to see who can clear 100 TG-16/PC Engine games first.   :P  Although, I must say that I'll be playing more English-friendly games than he is.  I'm up to around 35 or so, I believe, so we're close for now.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #663 on: September 20, 2013, 08:53:49 AM »
I wish the stats screen listed more than the top 10 clears
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #664 on: September 21, 2013, 03:08:37 PM »
clear #31 Minesweeper
Beat the regular game all levels and Cook's Adventure
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Bardoly

« Reply #665 on: September 21, 2013, 04:00:32 PM »

clear #31 Minesweeper
Beat the regular game all levels and Cook's Adventure

Nice!
I beat about a third of the regular levels, and had a blast with try to beat the cook's challenge, but haven't had the time to get back to this game.  For the cook's challenge, do you need to collect everything, or just find the exit?  I've done neither yet.   ](*,)

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #666 on: September 21, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »

Nice!
I beat about a third of the regular levels, and had a blast with try to beat the cook's challenge, but haven't had the time to get back to this game.  For the cook's challenge, do you need to collect everything, or just find the exit?  I've done neither yet.   ](*,)
You have to just collect all 5 gems before the rock hits cook. It was a pita to memorize all the routes and probably wasn't worth my time :D

esteban

« Reply #667 on: September 21, 2013, 07:51:57 PM »

Nice!
You have to just collect all 5 gems before the rock hits cook. It was a pita to memorize all the routes and probably wasn't worth my time :D

IT WAS WORTH IT.
  |    | 

gbapalyer

« Reply #668 on: September 22, 2013, 07:33:43 AM »
@bardoly: but remember i was Clearing only rpgs so far. they took much longer than other Genres. and iam having a break now from PCE games. playing super famicom/super nintendo games at the Moment (recently cleared heracles no eikou 3). next is burning heroes.

maybe i will come back to PCE after that one. there are still like 12 rpgs left to clear for PCE.
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

Bardoly

« Reply #669 on: September 22, 2013, 01:35:07 PM »
@bardoly: but remember i was Clearing only rpgs so far. they took much longer than other Genres. and iam having a break now from PCE games. playing super famicom/super nintendo games at the Moment (recently cleared heracles no eikou 3). next is burning heroes.

maybe i will come back to PCE after that one. there are still like 12 rpgs left to clear for PCE.

Yes, I'm looking forward to hearing that you've cleared all of the PC Engine RPGs.  I don't even know how many there are, but I assume there are 75-100 or so?  I only wish that I could aspire to your heights of 'playing-RPGs-in-a-language-that-I-don't-understand'.   #-o  Currently, I can mostly only handle the shoot-'em-ups, platformers, action RPGs with little Japanese like Fray, and a few of the digital comics, so if you ever start on those, then I'll have no chance to keep up with you.   ](*,)

gbapalyer

« Reply #670 on: September 22, 2013, 11:38:18 PM »
@bardoly: i also have a large collection of shmups and i really like the genre, but iam not very good at those. ^^
Currently playing:   (Started  . Feb. 2013)

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #671 on: September 27, 2013, 01:51:10 PM »
I achieved my 32nd clear while the forum was down, Spriggan 1cc! What an awesome game man I just can't believe this is just a regular cd rom game. 10/10

turboswimbz

« Reply #672 on: September 28, 2013, 06:29:15 AM »
I achieved my 32nd clear while the forum was down, Spriggan 1cc! What an awesome game man I just can't believe this is just a regular cd rom game. 10/10

BEST USE OF MECH EVAR!
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #673 on: September 29, 2013, 05:53:49 PM »
Clear #33 Lords of Thunder
What can I say, this game freaking rocks!! We all know that already though.
While everyone else in the world was watching the season finale of Breaking Bad I was playing my Pc Engine :D

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #674 on: September 30, 2013, 05:35:01 PM »
Clear #34 Bloody Wolf
That last boss was a little bastard