Author Topic: The coming of Neutopia 3  (Read 3012 times)

nodtveidt

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 10:11:45 AM »
Wow, I haven't posted anything new in this thread since last June. :D Well, that just goes to show how busy things have been, I guess...anyways, NIII is still being worked on, it's just not our top priority right now so it gets less time than other games but it's still on the cooker. Here's a shot from one of the recently developed subprograms:

This is a "rough sketch" of the character select screen. It probably won't look like this in the final build but this is what it looks like at the moment.

akamichi

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 02:01:03 PM »
Awesome!  I wish I had time to do stuff like this.

ParanoiaDragon

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 03:58:35 PM »
Once I'm done moving, which officially should start this week, assuming escrow will close tommorrow, I'll eventually get my equipment set up, & then I can finish one of our top priority projects, then I'll be focusing on Neutopia 3, with maybe an occasional remix of songs from other Turbo games mixed in from time to time, partly for fun, partly for it we ever remake any games, like Impossamole, which I think I have figured out, how to redo that game, to give it what it deserved(like the fact that it says on the back of the box, that you can fly).

TR0N

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2006, 05:29:42 PM »
Quote from: "nodtveidt"
Wow, I haven't posted anything new in this thread since last June. :D Well, that just goes to show how busy things have been, I guess...anyways, NIII is still being worked on, it's just not our top priority right now so it gets less time than other games but it's still on the cooker. Here's a shot from one of the recently developed subprograms:

This is a "rough sketch" of the character select screen. It probably won't look like this in the final build but this is what it looks like at the moment.

Interesting keep it up :wink:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2006, 01:47:17 PM »
Great. You know I love you :).

As a super-busy person myself, I know that you and the team at Frozen Utopia will deliver the goods -- all in good time, of course. Rock on!
  |    | 

KingDrool

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2006, 08:55:59 AM »
Add me to the list of people that are dying to play this.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

doomfarer75

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 03:25:49 AM »
Ok..I've been out of the loop...

Any new news/developments with NIII and MS?  -Doom
"Look to your knives now, and 'ware the foeman."- The Doomfarers of Coramonde, by Brian Daley

http://www.brian-daley.com/default.htm
http://www.charlesatlas.com

FM-77

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 05:16:30 AM »
Mysterious Song is almost finished, but Neutopia 3 is far off. It is not being worked on at all right now (that I know of) as we're trying to finish MS ASAP.

ParanoiaDragon

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 08:09:58 PM »
I've been kind of working on Neutopia 3 mentally, where I want certain songs to go musically.

Keranu

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 10:01:27 PM »
I haven't done any sprite work for the game in a long time, but I have made over 50 monster designs and have the basic designs for the main characters.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

radiantgun

The coming of Neutopia 3
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 12:30:52 AM »
I haven't done any sprite work for the game in a long time, but I have made over 50 monster designs and have the basic designs for the main characters

Well yer better hurry up then !  :P

Heres some $$$$ to get yer going a bit faster  !  :D