Author Topic: For Sale : Turbo Grafx Games and Accessories  (Read 336 times)

1980roadrunner

For Sale : Turbo Grafx Games and Accessories
« on: August 30, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »
I am selling my Turbo Grafx 16 Hu-Cards and a few Accessories.
I will get a pricelist up soon, in the meantime just p.m. me what you want and what your willing to pay.
Shipping is $3.00 per item, I will combine shipping costs if you buy more than one.  Insurance is an extra $1.50 if you want it.
I am a verified paypal member but will also accept money orders.

New

New

New NEC Brand

New NEC Brand

wmacmonagle

Re: For Sale : Turbo Grafx Games and Accessories
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 05:41:01 PM »
Falcon I need. Pm me the price thanks
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

shubibiman

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 02:20:02 AM »
Parasol Stars I need. Pm me the price thanks
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

1980roadrunner

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 04:13:51 AM »
Power Golf - $9
Final Lap - $9
Falcon - $10               -   SOLD
Parasol Stars - $45
New Turbo Tap - $15
New Controller - $20
Used Controller - $8    -    SOLD
New RF Switch - $7
Power Cord - $10        -    SOLD

If you dont like the prices send me a pm with the price you'll pay.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:18:47 AM by 1980roadrunner »

fullnelson

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 06:56:28 AM »
I'll take Falcon for $10 if available....Scott.

1980roadrunner

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 03:11:33 PM »
Remaining items are no longer for sale.
Also be sure to watch out for wmacmonagle if your selling anything.  He filed a paypal claim against me without even contacting me with any concerns regarding the item he paid for.

wmacmonagle

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 04:51:59 PM »
Road Runner,

here is what happened.

I had messaged you through PM and paid PAYPAL on Sept 1st and asked you to let me know when you will be shipping out the item and i will inisiting the tracking number.  In very few days later.  One of pc engine member had warned me which you had send your paypal email address to have him pay on same item that I had paypalied few days ago.  I had puzzled and waited another few days.  Until Sept 8th.  I had not hear from you after i paid thru pay pal.  I decided go to paypal and complaint to get my money back.  Finally I got respond from you and you said u had shipped out the item blah blah.  I waited for the tracking number.  I had noticed paypal had messaged me "Sep. 10, 2009 - PayPal: Package in Transit"...  I finally recieved my item yesterday (sept 15th through prority mail).. I decided to go to paypal and cancel complain and recieved your messaging saying you had shipped it out on labor weekend and didnt provide tracking number until Sept 10th.  I had messaged you and apologize for the confusing.

I recommended you not to giving out everybody your paypal info and see who is buying first.  If first person Pmed me to request and purchasing. I would tell everyone sorry this item is being held and will contact you if this had fallen back and move on to 2nd person who pmed 2nd.  That s how it works here.

Yes i should have contacted you directly before going to paypal.  Reason for me not to contact you first is because i already messaged you and telling you that i already paid and not getting respond in good 7 or 8 days.

Prority mail takes 2 to 3 days to ship out.. Shipping out on 10th and arrive 14th is about right .  Appartently to me that i complain and force you to go to post office and try to ship out and say this is alreayd being ship out last satruday on sept 3rd.

I dont care what is going with this issue.  All im saying.. I apolgozie for not talking to you before complain to paypal.

Still  Please communicate better next time.  Everytime if anybody pays me. I PROMTPLY will respond within 48 hours and say thank you for the payment and i will ship  out 3 days or weeks or so laters whatever.  Still this will allow buyer acknowledge that his package is being handled.!.

Thank you.

Remaining items are no longer for sale.
Also be sure to watch out for wmacmonagle if your selling anything.  He filed a paypal claim against me without even contacting me with any concerns regarding the item he paid for.
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

1980roadrunner

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 05:21:00 PM »
and asked you to let me know when you will be shipping out the item and i will inisiting the tracking number.

The only thing you ever messaged me was, "paid, thanks".  If you wanted a tracking number or wanted to know when the package shipped out I would of been glad to give you that information.
"Paid, thanks", was the only message I received from you until I emailed you asking you why you filed a paypal claim.
The package was shipped out on labor day weekend (late Saturday), I didnt get it there early enough for it to go out that same day.  Mail doesnt go on Sunday, Monday was labor day.  Tuesday the package went out on its way from the P.O., and thats exactly what the tracking info said.
If you had any concerns you need to message the seller, not pcengine members.

Thanks,
*clicks the ignored button*

wmacmonagle

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 05:42:05 PM »
Road,

Honestly this is a little big things.  Tracking number is 03082690000053686749 www.USPS.com

Remember I complainted on Sept 8th.

That is on Tuesday (day after labor day).

Tracking says:

Detailed Results (copy and pasted):

Delivered, September 14, 2009, 2:30 pm, CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA 95621
 Processed through Sort Facility, September 13, 2009, 1:33 pm, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
 Processed through Sort Facility, September 12, 2009, 8:19 pm, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
 Processed through Sort Facility, September 10, 2009, 6:41 pm, HAZELWOOD, MO 63042
 Acceptance, September 09, 2009, 11:23 am, OLNEY, IL 62450

When is Sept 9th (oh it is wednesday at 11 23 am!)

Again.  I do not want to argue.  I still glad that i complain to force you to go to post office and ship it out asap.

What i learned from you is ... YES I SHOULD have communicate with you first before going to paypal. which i kindly say i apologize for that.

Thank you.

Regards,

Wmac

and asked you to let me know when you will be shipping out the item and i will inisiting the tracking number.

The only thing you ever messaged me was, "paid, thanks".  If you wanted a tracking number or wanted to know when the package shipped out I would of been glad to give you that information.
"Paid, thanks", was the only message I received from you until I emailed you asking you why you filed a paypal claim.
The package was shipped out on labor day weekend (late Saturday), I didnt get it there early enough for it to go out that same day.  Mail doesnt go on Sunday, Monday was labor day.  Tuesday the package went out on its way from the P.O., and thats exactly what the tracking info said.
If you had any concerns you need to message the seller, not pcengine members.

Thanks,
*clicks the ignored button*

Duo_R

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 08:27:13 PM »
I got the items I paid for with no issue. Thanks again!
Add my YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq