Author Topic: What games are you waiting for...  (Read 853 times)

lord_cack

What games are you waiting for...
« on: July 15, 2005, 01:01:43 AM »
What are some of the games you are looking forward to playing the most? It could be a new game or an old game you have just never owned and are planning on getting.

I have a small list:

:D....Mysterious Song Remake, Neutopia III, PC Gunjin....:D
Final Fantasy XII
Dracula X
Sapphire
Guild Wars
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

Keranu

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 02:53:49 AM »
Neutopia III, of course along with the other homebrew games :D .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

twor2005

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 06:42:53 AM »
Mysterious Song
Resident Evil 4
Dungeon Explorer II
Shadow the Hedgehog
Ultimate Spider-man even though its cel shaded :roll:
Fantasy Star Soldier
Ys Complete/4 when I figure out how to patch them

What is PC Gunjin?

GUTS

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 08:22:07 AM »
Oh man, Oblivion is going to be the game to end all games.  Seriously I probably won't need to buy another game for at least 6 months after it comes out, I'm so f'n stoked.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 08:39:32 AM »
Quote from: "GUTS"
Oh man, Oblivion is going to be the game to end all games.  Seriously I probably won't need to buy another game for at least 6 months after it comes out, I'm so f'n stoked.

Yeah, the only thing I would ask is for a better quest system....something alittle more obvious...I mean I get why they don't put a yellow arrow over the quest givers head (thats World of Warcraft just incase you didn't know) but it would be nice to have that as an option you could select/deselect....

lord_cack

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 08:41:27 AM »
Quote from: "GUTS"

Yeah, the only thing I would ask is for a better quest system....something alittle more obvious...I mean I get why they don't put a yellow arrow over the quest givers head (thats World of Warcraft just incase you didn't know) but it would be nice to have that as an option you could select/deselect

This was my post....thats the second time today this forum hasn't acknowledged I was logged in...

nodtveidt

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2005, 02:09:34 PM »
PC Gunjin is a run-and-gunner being worked on by MindRec that's similar to Contra.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't look forward to a lot of new games. Naturally, I'm always looking forward to anything new in the PCE scene but aside from that, I'm actually looking forward to the new MK game that's coming out soon (Shaolin Monks). I have MK Deception and absolutely love the game (despite Deadly Alliance being a total failure) and of course, have all the original arcade games MAMEd. And I'm not even one of those MK freaks...it's just nice to have a little piece of video game history on the hard drive, know what I mean? :) I'm not one for MMORPGs although I did pick up Champions Of Norrath the other day...played it for a little bit but then got rather bored with it and haven't popped it in again. But what I'd really be hoping for is a new WWE Smackdown game...although that's not likely to happen since Jakks Pacific royally f*cked up the contract with the WWE, screwing over THQ in the process. :evil:

twor2005

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2005, 03:14:15 PM »
Quote from: "nodtveidt"
PC Gunjin is a run-and-gunner being worked on by MindRec that's similar to Contra.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't look forward to a lot of new games. Naturally, I'm always looking forward to anything new in the PCE scene but aside from that, I'm actually looking forward to the new MK game that's coming out soon (Shaolin Monks). I have MK Deception and absolutely love the game (despite Deadly Alliance being a total failure) and of course, have all the original arcade games MAMEd. And I'm not even one of those MK freaks...it's just nice to have a little piece of video game history on the hard drive, know what I mean? :) I'm not one for MMORPGs although I did pick up Champions Of Norrath the other day...played it for a little bit but then got rather bored with it and haven't popped it in again. But what I'd really be hoping for is a new WWE Smackdown game...although that's not likely to happen since Jakks Pacific royally f*cked up the contract with the WWE, screwing over THQ in the process. :evil:

What did they do, give the license to EA  :roll:

AlexKidd

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2005, 09:09:37 PM »
For older stuff i'm looking forward to getting a pc engine duo so I can play:
Ys 1-3
Dracula X
Gate of Thunder
Lords of Thunder
Valis 2-3
Shape Shifter
Vasteel

For newer games i'd like to get some ps2 games which have been out for awhile but I havn't bought yet:
Ico
R-type final
Metal Slug 4 and 5
God of War
Neo Contra

And i'm still looking for a copy of Phantasy Star 4(genesis)

nodtveidt

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2005, 02:25:01 AM »
Quote from: "twor2005"
What did they do, give the license to EA  :roll:

The last I heard, no one had acquired a new license but people were dreading Activision getting complete control over the production of new WWE games.

JBSpeed

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2005, 03:57:05 AM »
like GUTS I'm waiting for Oblivion and have spent the last year saving up for a new pc.
I'm not cool

Paladin

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2005, 02:47:38 PM »
I have quite a few games I'm waiting for but the ones off the top of my head are as follows:

Dragon Quest 8
Grandia 3 (though it has a way to go before a US release)
Ys 6 (on the PSP)
Legend on Heroes 4 (Again on the PSP. Actually I would ask those that have one to get this game as I want them to port 3 and 5.)
Tales of Legendia
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
I'm going to be picking up Zwei. If I like Zwei then Gurumin.

Anyway those are the ones that are on the top on my list.

lord_cack

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2005, 10:37:07 PM »
DOH! Forgot about Dragon Quest 8....I am waiting on that one as well...and Zelda...

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2005, 10:29:23 PM »
Turbo
Mysterious Song
Neutopia 3
Rudoshyn
Dragon Arm
Shinobi Commando
PC Gunjin
Isles of Auxnia
VM
King of PCE

PS2
Taito Legends
Taito Legends 2
Suikoden Tactics
Suikoden 5
Mega Man X Collection
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Wild Arms 4
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 2
Ys 5
Seiken Densetsu 4(Mana)
Cowboy Bebop
Phantasy Star Collection
Samurai Champloo
Tomb Raider 7
Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerberus

PSP
Daxter
Legend of Heroes 4
Ys 6
Tengai Makyou 2
Mega Man
Mega Man X
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core

DS
Children of Mana
Super Mario Bros.
Metroid Hunters(maybe, I'd prefer it be 2D)
Tengai Makyou 2

GBA
Mega Man Mania

PS3
Suikoden 6

TR0N

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2005, 08:29:01 AM »
MetalGear Solid 3 Substance

Heck i wanna play the original MSX MG :wink:

Wich is supose to a add bouns to the game.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec