Author Topic: My SuperGraFX on eBay- no reserve (PCE games included)  (Read 2564 times)

nectarsis

Re: My SuperGraFX on eBay- no reserve (PCE games included)
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 02:20:37 PM »
The method used constantly updating it's travel, and the last response seemed smarmy IMO. "It's there! Imagine that turbografxfan!"   Seems dickish to me.  Plus whenI was contacted on what they should do...asyou previously sent TWO incorrect tracking #'s before the correct one (a total of 3), and the fact you weren't responded to their messages..they were fairly concerned.  I went off what a memeber I talk to regularly was worried about.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

omnedon

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 03:11:44 PM »
 Bzzzt. Wrong. I sent one tracking number only. Ask him to check his messages. (I already did)

My post was just the info pasted from USPS tracking. No "method" there.

Am I being dickish by wanting the facts accurate? I take my rep serious.

Did you buy it? Do you have two member id's here?
 :D

You read a lot into text. I can use more smilies....

« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 03:33:08 PM by omnedon »
Contact chop5 for any NEC console services.

nectarsis

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 03:34:36 PM »
Bzzzt. Wrong. I sent one tracking number only. Ask him to check his messages. (I already did)

Am I being dickish by wanting the facts accurate? I take my rep serious.

Did you buy it? Do you have two member id's here?
 :D

You read a lot into text. I can use more smilies....

No I didn't buy it, but was contacted BY the buyer as he was concerned.   So  take what was told to me by him up with him.  I was looking out for a fellow member.  Sorry I don't know your ILLUSTRIOUS history.   I had someone I consider a friend, fairly worried about a deal with member that has what 29 posts here and your seeming mocking tone to your posts, and the fact he supposedly couldn't get a hold of you.  Sorry you don't like my posting style..but your smilies, and continuing smarmy attitude aren't helping you.  Oh well.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 04:15:58 PM by nectarsis »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

omnedon

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 03:54:07 PM »
""So take the  told to me up with him.  I was looking out for a fellow member.""

Ask turbografxfan how many messages we exchanged last nite. He got ahold of me easily and quickly. Facts or first hand knowledge be damned!  :D You needed to share!

Thanks for the help. I can't express how I appreciate your help. I really am at a loss how to express it.

You may or may not like the way I respond. However, I respond with facts, and first hand knowledge. No attacks or questioning of anybody's rep without cause.

That would be smarmy and dickish IMO.

nectarsis

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 04:40:56 PM »
""So take the  told to me up with him.  I was looking out for a fellow member.""

Ask turbografxfan how many messages we exchanged last nite. He got ahold of me easily and quickly. Facts or first hand knowledge be damned!  :D You needed to share!

Thanks for the help. I can't express how I appreciate your help. I really am at a loss how to express it.

You may or may not like the way I respond. However, I respond with facts, and first hand knowledge. No attacks or questioning of anybody's rep without cause.

That would be smarmy and dickish IMO.

Fact: PRIOR to your messages last night it was stated that NUMEROUS attempts to contact you went unanswered...P.S. This is stated FIRST HAND ;)  Wow facts AND first hand info...I WILL be damned :P    If you feel this was an attack you DEF need thicker skin.  BTW as stated many times a member ASKING FOR HELP with a sale that MAY have issues is hardly "without cause."  So not smarmy or dickish...wait for it......IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO WERE REQUESTED.  So obviously there was some issues HE felt needed addressing.  If everything's taken care of, breathe, your rep is intact *phew.*

P.S.  Your "witty" retorts lack teh necessary lulz

omnedon

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 05:13:00 PM »
It was stated.

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 04:49:14 AM »
It was stated.

nect thanx.  i really appreciate what you have done and its people like you that make this forum what it is.

let me just say thay im 35 years old and when I was 14 I saw in turbo play or some other zine, the SUPERGRAFX.  When I saw it it had f*ckin angles singing crunchy 8 bit music in my ears.  now keep in mind,  Im the f*ckin guy that at the age of 14  I had a job during the summer sweeping warehouses just so at the end I could buy a turbo cd.  and yes it was woth it...   now.  I really didnt have the money to buy this sgx but I did what it took and bought it.............  YES!!!!!! after over 15 years i have my supergrfx.  now! I followed the tracking and the last thing it said was it arrived the 27th!  TELL ME WHAT THE DATE IS!!!!!!?  Now!!!  Now!!!!!!  you said you mess up and you gave me a different tracking number!!!  but it was the same number!!!!  you gave me the wrong number twice!! ok fine.  yesterday I got a slip in the mail that it was here.   I was so happy i sent yopu a message stating Im so happy thnx so much and if anyone has any worries you can refer me and ill back you 100%.  YUNNO WHAT HE SAID?!  cool I just need to get the positive feedback so that i could get paid.  I said ok thats cool but i have to wait till tomm. to check things out than Ill hit you back.     SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  long story short.  the shit dont work!  voltage fine.  my duo works!!  His av connector he gave me doesnt work  I cant spell but the shit intermittent.  I had to use my duo a/v connect.  screens grey like when I abused my tg16 w a converter and messed my slot up. 

now you want to give me and nect disrespect!!!!!     Yeah Im from Jersey  and yeah Im an a$$hole!!!!  but yunno!!!!!  you!!!!!  you!!!" bzzzzzzzt wrong" my friend first off!!!!!!????  hes just trying to help!!!!  have respect!!!!  second  I dont like the way you spoke to me.  A customer!!!  I dont give a shit if i sent you 10 messages or whatever.  I expect to be treated w respect.  and that goes for my friends. now.  your poppin mad shit and you sold me a bunk ass system!!!!  what leg are you standing on!!!?  what you got.?  you threw in the rau 30. but i had to send 4 messages stating i was from this forum in order to get it!! 

yo! get your shit in check!!!  I dont even wunna send this shit back!!!  yunno you wunna be a punk. keep my money that I worked hard for.  KEEP IT!  Ill send my shit to my friend chop and hell fix it.  I will not waste my effort to deal with you.

you owe nect an appology!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:48:14 AM by turbogrfxfan »
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

omnedon

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 05:59:35 AM »
That's surprising. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Only one thing to do. Return it. Keep the RAU-30 and one game of your choice. I will refund your sale price, and cost of initial shipping as a bonus over and above the auction terms.

Let me know when it ships. Insure it and track it. I sent you ship info through eBay.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:02:21 AM by omnedon »

turbo_sage

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 06:39:26 AM »
Omnedon, what if he just finds someone to fix it for cheap from someone here on the forums?  would you be willing to help him with the costs?

nectarsis

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 06:40:21 AM »
Hmmmmmmmm rep check....looks kinda shaky no?  Looks like the FACTS you rave about don't match up the other side's FIRST HAND info.  Hmmmm wrong/multiple DC  #'s sent, multiple messages to get a response looks like the info I was told are backed up here by that person eh? On top of that after all that the system isn't working (kinda ironic coming from a guy that runs a REPAIR shop lol).    SO keep your holier than thou  attitude to yourself..you've made yourself look like a doof much easier than I (already) did. ;)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:43:53 AM by nectarsis »

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 07:05:52 AM »
i will be posting a you tube video showing how it doesnt work.  since you said on your ebay message either it broke during shipping or im being dishonest
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

nectarsis

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 07:16:28 AM »
i will be posting a you tube video showing how it doesnt work.  since you said on your ebay message either it broke during shipping or im being dishonest

Claiming dishonesty right away is REALLY a piss poor thing to do.  Also if packaged properly (as he runs a business FIXING systems one could ASSUME he knows how to pack properly), and if there was no damage to the box it was prob fubbared before it was sent. 

turbo_sage

« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 07:26:56 AM »
I know as a seller also, if the system is busted and the buyer is willing to send it somewhere to get it fixed, it would be easiest for the seller to just pay the amount it costs to fix.  Seller probably pays about the same amount as it would cost to ship it back, doesn't have to refund money and both parties are happy.  Then I would imagine positive feedback to be had by all.  :)

omnedon

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 07:43:47 AM »
Omnedon, what if he just finds someone to fix it for cheap from someone here on the forums?  would you be willing to help him with the costs?

No. I have already offered refund, plus ship, plus extras, above auction terms, knowing full well I will likely be given a negative ANYWAY.

No more PM's turbografxfan. You are misrepresenting my messages here in public. I did not call you or anybody dishonest. I simply said that since I tested the unit, either something occurred during shipping, or ONE OF US is being dishonest.

This is a very simple problem, with a simple grown up solution. Since I have not yet been paid, I prefer a refund through PayPal.

Simple.

nectarsis

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 07:48:43 AM »

No. I have already offered refund, plus ship, plus extras, above auction terms, knowing full well I will likely be given a negative ANYWAY.

No more PM's turbografxfan. You are misrepresenting my messages here in public. I did not call you or anybody dishonest. I simply said that since I tested the unit, either something occurred during shipping, or ONE OF US is being dishonest.

This is a very simple problem, with a simple grown up solution. Since I have not yet been paid, I prefer a refund through PayPal.

Simple.

Sounds like the box was undamaged, and doesn't seem to  likely it was damaged in shipping (though possible of course).
Just inferring ONE OF US is being dishonest as a possibility, either you're trying to say he is, or you yourself are...not very reassuring, or even professional eh?