Author Topic: My SuperGraFX on eBay- no reserve (PCE games included)  (Read 2563 times)

RoyVegas

Re: My SuperGraFX on eBay- no reserve (PCE games included)
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 07:57:21 AM »
or ONE OF US is being dishonest.

So you're admitting that there is a possiblity you are being dishonest about it being working when you sen't it out?

Take a screenshot of that comment and send in with your dispute turbogrfxfan.
All is well. :)

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 08:02:37 AM »
i will thnx roy
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 08:39:49 AM »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 08:49:53 AM »
Needs more f-bombs and a mesh t-shirt.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 08:53:08 AM »
Yeah I should of worn my red mesh halfshirt but i dont like the way my nipples stick thrue the holes plus I didnt want to show off my Jersey style:P
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:54:43 AM by turbogrfxfan »

omnedon

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 10:16:19 AM »
nectarsis:
"Just inferring ONE OF US is being dishonest as a possibility, either you're trying to say he is, or you yourself are...not very reassuring, or even professional eh?"

Is there a fourth possibility I missed?

Hmmm.

1) item was shipped working, no longer works for unknown reason
2) I am lying and knowingly shipped a broken system in a high profile way on a public forum
3) turbografxfan is lying and is getting ready to scam me with a bait and switch, a common eBay ripoff of sellers

FWIW I lean towards number 1. I realize that the friendly denizens here have already voiced their opinion on which it is, based on the 'evidence'.
Contact chop5 for any NEC console services.

nectarsis

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 10:25:25 AM »
nectarsis:
"Just inferring ONE OF US is being dishonest as a possibility, either you're trying to say he is, or you yourself are...not very reassuring, or even professional eh?"

Hmmm.

2) I am lying and knowingly shipped a broken system in a high profile way on a public forum
3) turbografxfan is lying and is getting ready to scam me with a bait and switch, a common eBay ripoff of sellers

FWIW I lean towards number 1. I realize that the friendly denizens here have already voiced their opinion on which it is, based on the 'evidence'.

Insinuating he would do a bait and switch is just tacky, and shady IMO (and if you hadn't noticed more than a few others agree). 

#2 You sold iton Ebay..yep no sellers EVER act shady on there right?

You have shown a complete lack of good communication, lack of decency, and act like an elitist jackass who just shrugs off teh truth.  Oh well carry on, you're rep is OBVIOUSLY solid here ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

omnedon

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »
nectarsis:

Hmmm.

Insinuating he would do a bait and switch is just tacky, and shady IMO (and if you hadn't noticed more than a few others agree). 

#2 You sold iton Ebay..yep no sellers EVER act shady on there right?

You have shown a complete lack of good communication, lack of decency, and act like an elitist jackass who just shrugs off teh truth.  Oh well carry on, you're rep is OBVIOUSLY solid here ;)

I've sold a lot on eBay. Lots of feedback. This one I will likely get from turbografxfan will likely stand out.

I've not insinuated anything. Haven't attacked ANYBODY. Look for quotes, and paste them in. I'll wait.

I have however communicated with turbografxfan in eBay messages, and PM's. I've dealt with literally thousands of customers. Every once in a while I run across one that I would prefer not have as a customer. He is not the first, will likely not be the last. I can live with my 0.1% unhappy customer rate track record and still sleep ok.

Considering how he has dealt with his likely legitimate issue with my auction item in PM's and on the forums, I feel no need to draw out the transaction one second longer than required. While I doubt this will be acknowledged by him, I'm sure that he would like to terminate his transaction with OSG as quickly as possible as well. That's all I have left to give him, so as is my policy, I will give him what I can.

Meanwhile back to the fun! Have at me!

nectarsis

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »

I've not insinuated anything.

Meanwhile back to the fun! Have at me!

Um yeah NO insinuations LOL.  Maybe you need to look up what that word means.

[Thu 16:37] <omnedon> I'm convinced he would happily do that if he could.

[Thu 16:36] <omnedon> I was concerned that turbografxfan may have been able to successfully get a refund and keep my stuff.

I must have missread the above.

Have at you..why when you do so well donning the clown shoes all on your own. You've already stated your reason to be here is done after this deal is settled.  Just another bottom feeder here to make a buck, and ride off into the sunset. 

Remember this nugget?

I take my rep serious

[Thu 16:35] <omnedon> My rep here has become irrelevant.

Quick change of stance eh?

[Thu 16:39] <omnedon> I've successfully concluded more than 7000 videogame service transactions since 2002

Yet now even your sites down..."forget" to pay the bill?  Or this last big sell off your last hurrah?   :twisted:

We so need a new rule you need x amount of posts to sell on here...keeps the asshats away.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 11:18:45 AM by nectarsis »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

omnedon

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 11:30:36 AM »
That's it for a guy with a real postcount? no "lulz"?

I describe possibilities, and plans to deal with them. turbografxfan has done the same, but with less clarity, and more hyperbole. I have my reasons for my concerns. Just because I don't share why, doesn't mean the reasons don't exist. I'll let the readers decide why I would keep my share civil.

I do care a great deal for my rep. That's why I continue to post and try to keep the facts at least in this thread. Any intelligent person who is willing to give this any thought at all, should be able to figure out why I might want the facts as I see them to exist in this thread. How the thread goes with the forum denizens has become irrelevant to me here. It's the content from me that counts.

However, I am well aware that my rep on this particular forum is over. I can do nothing to change it, and fortunately will be able to carry on, somehow.  :D

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 11:30:39 AM »
blah blah blah      blah. I dont care that you sold to a million people. you sent me something that doesnt work.  what set me off was the way you talk to people.  Your a wise ass.  where I live its not tollerated.  if you acted like a man and handled it differently. things would of went fine.  my rep isgood. on ebay im 100%.  and I could quite possibly scam you? I like how your articulate and you sugar coat the thoughtby breaking it down w numbers putting it last and stating that you doubt id do it cause its tacky.  ha ha see the f*ckin problem is a f*ckin wise ass always feels hes smarter than everyone when hes really not. dude you not!! I also like your civil approach.  it makes you look above the situation.  your trying to make me and my friends look as if were less.  This is what kind of person you are.  so thats my logic and my logical conclusion of you and this situation.

nectarsis

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 11:34:52 AM »
That's it for a guy with a real postcount? no "lulz"?

I describe possibilities, and plans to deal with them. turbografxfan has done the same, but with less clarity, and more hyperbole. I have my reasons for my concerns. Just because I don't share why, doesn't mean the reasons don't exist. I'll let the readers decide why I would keep my share civil.

I do care a great deal for my rep. That's why I continue to post and try to keep the facts at least in this thread. Any intelligent person who is willing to give this any thought at all, should be able to figure out why I might want the facts as I see them to exist in this thread. How the thread goes with the forum denizens has become irrelevant to me here. It's the content from me that counts.

However, I am well aware that my rep on this particular forum is over. I can do nothing to change it, and fortunately will be able to carry on, somehow.  :D

You aren't worthy of my lulz   [-(

"I describe possibilities" 

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insinuate  #1 feels fitting.

Of course your rep is over and as YOU already stated you could care less...your sale is done so you have no need for it.  Fly by night for a buck..pathetic.

I also like your civil approach.  it makes you look above the situation.

Nah man he's just an aloof prick that's OMG I sold to sooooooooooooooo many people thru the last 8 years  (impressive...not really), but act like a bigshot.  He's no one special, just a guy that repairs systems for a living but sends ougtyours DOA... QC BE DAMNED!!!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 11:41:49 AM by nectarsis »

RoyVegas

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 11:34:58 AM »
I can do nothing to change it, and fortunately will be able to carry on, somehow.  :D

You can give him a refund in full for the item and shipping both ways, like a quality seller would do when they sold an item that arrived inoperable.  You just choose not to do that so you can save a few dollars.
All is well. :)

omnedon

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 11:35:31 AM »
Thank You turbogrfxfan. Really, thanks.

omnedon

« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 11:40:51 AM »
I can do nothing to change it, and fortunately will be able to carry on, somehow.  :D

You can give him a refund in full for the item and shipping both ways, like a quality seller would do when they sold an item that arrived inoperable.  You just choose not to do that so you can save a few dollars.

Let's not forget the RAU-30 and game of his choice I offered to let him keep.

I've actually done the above before (I've had to exercise OSG warranty through mail order on rare occasions) It's something I would choose to do based on the circumstances of the issue, my opinion of the customer, and the likelihood of retrieving a positive outcome from the transaction.

Refunding the cost of the auction has never been a contention. As soon as turbogrfxfan told me he had an issue, I immediately offered a refund with extras. To go over and above the terms of the transaction is at my personal discretion. I've gone over and above before.