Author Topic: F/S: Turbografx 16 games in "a$$hole f*cked Me Over" Sale  (Read 3494 times)

BlueBMW

Re: F/S: Turbografx 16 games in "a$$hole f*cked Me Over" Sale
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 05:44:30 AM »
You junked some duos?  What did you do with em???  Ill buy any broken duos you've got.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sparky

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 06:08:32 AM »
Someone gave me the idea of just sending him a dead Duo. But the ones I got off of CL, I junked when I got this one. So, there goes that....

Hey, stop for a minute and think things over would ya..., your running mad right now and its getting you nowhere.
My god... take charge of this shit, You guys agreed on a trade and he f*cking sent the duo to you, how can he possibly expect it back.

Tell him to wait and get your PS3 fixed for like $60 and send his way...

No one is going to give you a duo here because of this mishap, you are throwing your money around, getting all impatient, junking duos that you got that don’t work (which may be fixable) and now giving into this guys threats????... Now I am getting pissed off even hearing this as this should not be happening.

Now chin up, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it.
My god man...

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 06:25:25 AM »
send him a papercraft duo-rx

and a bootleg of sapphire.

tell him sapphire is real.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

DirkFunk

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 06:48:22 AM »
Dude, for real.  Block his emails, and walk away.  If you send him anything at all, its crazy.  There is NOTHING he can do.  NOT one damn thing.  I am willing to bet nobody's roommate died or any of that shit.  Just a freakn cyber bully, hoping you fall for it as he talks out his ass.  In short, f*ck him. 

My thoughts exactly. Tell him to go to hell.

JohnnyBlaze

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 07:09:56 AM »
I sent this thread to him. Let's see if he reads it.

tggodfrey

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 08:33:42 AM »
Your acting rediculous.  (He is too)  Go back and read what you have posted, you look like your throwing a temper tantrum.  As Sparky said.....dig your head out of your ass  (in so many words).

I dont know how other people feel here but copying this thread and sending it to him is not going to make you any friends.  Your using what we advise you as ammunition to throw rocks into your little pissing match.

I will take a couple games from you but there is no way I am going to send cash to a member with 20 posts.  Your not going to find anyone who is willing to give you a console either so quit asking.  The fact that you threw out fixable Duo's is YOUR fault, go blame yourself for your headaches.

Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

csgx1

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 08:52:12 AM »
So basically you feel that you got ripped off because the 2 Duos you received from the guy didn't play backups perfectly? 

Not sure if you know this, but a good number of Duo lasers often get stuck when playing backups.   

BlueBMW

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 08:52:13 AM »
And also it sounds like the duo. He got wasn't broken at all.  The laser jammed because he used cdrs.  That's not necessarily a defect in the hardware but a limitation of the older design. 

Like others have said... get your ps3 repaired, send it his way, keep your duo and if its not working right, have it repaired.

Where was this deal made?  Which forum?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

CDiablo

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 08:54:55 AM »
I did read it. I just dont understand why you are doing this to me. Do you really think I would offer to someone I have never met in my life a $200-$300 classic game system possibly in return for a PS3 "if you are satisfied." (People on this forum ask yourselves if ANYONE you know would do this) You could just lie and say you are not satisfied. You could say "It has a scratch on the case I am not satisfied." I dont even know if you ever had a PS3. You specifically asked me to test it with Bonk/2/Gate of thunder, it worked. I tested it with Lords of Thunder and J.B Harold. I sent the system first out of good faith. I tested the system with originals for more than an hour(love me some Lords of Thunder), no problems. You never said test it with a burn of Gate Of Thunder. You never said you were going to use cdrs at all. Then you tell me your system happened to YLOD while backing up saves(the most processing intensive thing system can do).

Then you tell me you were having problems with the PS3 and the system playing CDrs(nothing about the laser/gears not working). I have a fair knowledge of system repair and offered you some suggestions to try. You did not respond to most of my suggestions. You said you would get a legit DUO CD game and let me know the results. You don not tell me the result. My roomies mom passes away, I lose touch on the issue and kind of had this on the backburner for 3 weeks. You never contact me in the mean time. I contact you 3 weeks later after last contact to see whats the status. You logon(remember you can check last logon on a forum) and dont respond. I send another message, you get back 2 weeks later, saying that the PM message notification bar didnt show any new messages. You tell me to be patient and "whats your big loss here," I say I just traded you for a PS3 and you didnt send that or the "broken" DUO. I say I just want either of those things. You reply with a curse filled bunch of gibberish about how people like me are the scum of the earth and since this was a spare duo(I have a main one for actual gaming, this was a backup) that it should be no big loss for me.

Then you tell me you sent the duo away for repairs, you tell me you traded it with your sister because she knows how to do a cap replacement, you just sent me a message saying that you paid $100 plus traded my duo to get a working one. You say on this forum you opened mine up and cleaned it and fixed it. I have no clue where it is at the moment. You said you would send the duo back. Then you said you wouldnt. You sent me a message today saying to send you a shipping label which I agreed to and you reply that you arent gong to give it back. You offered to mod my PS3 for me(as if I would send you another $300 piece of equipment) as compensation. There is so many contradictions in your mails I dont know where to start.

People on this board can rally behind you all they want it doesnt make what you are doing right. Thus far all you are out is (as far as I can tell) nothing(maybe $100 depending on what mail I am to believe) in respect to our trade. I am out a DUO/PSU/controller and $15 for shipping. Ive tried to be accommodating and civil the whole time. You have been throwing CAPS and curses back at me. You keep telling me that since I have own than 1 DUO I should be happy with my situation. I asked you kindly how I have cost you any money. I have offered to compensate you. You have not responded with anything but the $100 contradiction story. This is my first time trading with anyone on the internet and this is what I get. To the people on this forum, remember there are 2 sides to a story and in this case(unless you know either party) I wouldnt believe either of them. I just want my stuff back and this nightmare to end.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:57:53 AM by CDiablo »

Gao

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 09:18:25 AM »
I will take a couple games from you but there is no way I am going to send cash to a member with 20 posts.

JB, take note of this.  I, too, am interested in some of these games, but I'm rather hesitant to send cash or a check to random guy on the internet, particularly when the only thing I know about his history in such transactions is that one went very poorly.  If you want to sell these, you're really going to need to accept Paypal or something.

JohnnyBlaze

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 09:28:15 AM »
I did read it. I just dont understand why you are doing this to me. Do you really think I would offer to someone I have never met in my life a $200-$300 classic game system possibly in return for a PS3 "if you are satisfied." (People on this forum ask yourselves if ANYONE you know would do this) You could just lie and say you are not satisfied. You could say "It has a scratch on the case I am not satisfied." I dont even know if you ever had a PS3. You specifically asked me to test it with Bonk/2/Gate of thunder, it worked. I tested it with Lords of Thunder and J.B Harold. I sent the system first out of good faith. I tested the system with originals for more than an hour(love me some Lords of Thunder), no problems. You never said test it with a burn of Gate Of Thunder. You never said you were going to use cdrs at all. Then you tell me your system happened to YLOD while backing up saves(the most processing intensive thing system can do).

Then you tell me you were having problems with the PS3 and the system playing CDrs(nothing about the laser/gears not working). I have a fair knowledge of system repair and offered you some suggestions to try. You did not respond to most of my suggestions. You said you would get a legit DUO CD game and let me know the results. You don not tell me the result. My roomies mom passes away, I lose touch on the issue and kind of had this on the backburner for 3 weeks. You never contact me in the mean time. I contact you 3 weeks later after last contact to see whats the status. You logon(remember you can check last logon on a forum) and dont respond. I send another message, you get back 2 weeks later, saying that the PM message notification bar didnt show any new messages. You tell me to be patient and "whats your big loss here," I say I just traded you for a PS3 and you didnt send that or the "broken" DUO. I say I just want either of those things. You reply with a curse filled bunch of gibberish about how people like me are the scum of the earth and since this was a spare duo(I have a main one for actual gaming, this was a backup) that it should be no big loss for me.

Then you tell me you sent the duo away for repairs, you tell me you traded it with your sister because she knows how to do a cap replacement, you just sent me a message saying that you paid $100 plus traded my duo to get a working one. You say on this forum you opened mine up and cleaned it and fixed it. I have no clue where it is at the moment. You said you would send the duo back. Then you said you wouldnt. You sent me a message today saying to send you a shipping label which I agreed to and you reply that you arent gong to give it back. You offered to mod my PS3 for me(as if I would send you another $300 piece of equipment) as compensation. There is so many contradictions in your mails I dont know where to start.

People on this board can rally behind you all they want it doesnt make what you are doing right. Thus far all you are out is (as far as I can tell) nothing(maybe $100 depending on what mail I am to believe) in respect to our trade. I am out a DUO/PSU/controller and $15 for shipping. Ive tried to be accommodating and civil the whole time. You have been throwing CAPS and curses back at me. You keep telling me that since I have own than 1 DUO I should be happy with my situation. I asked you kindly how I have cost you any money. I have offered to compensate you. You have not responded with anything but the $100 contradiction story. This is my first time trading with anyone on the internet and this is what I get. To the people on this forum, remember there are 2 sides to a story and in this case(unless you know either party) I wouldnt believe either of them. I just want my stuff back and this nightmare to end.

My attorney was right. You ARE unstable. But, since it looks like he's getting his Duo back, the games are for sale. There's so many contradictions in HIS post, I don't know where the f*ck to start. I love how everything is out of place in his. But, pretty soon, he'll have his Duo so he can shove it up his ass or whatever he wants to do with it. I have no time in EITHER case for people like this scumbag right here. As for compensating me, he hasn't offered ANYTHING but a shipping label. But, the motherf*cker wants me to write an essay before I do.

You made people angry on here, you made my life hell by threatening me, and your PM's made my attorney laugh(yes I even showed her mine too). You have nothing else. You're getting your Duo back only because my attorney basically told me that since you were "unstable" that I shouldn't waste my time with you. So, have your Duo back. God, I hope you DON'T have kids or if you do, they're better people than you!]

I will take a couple games from you but there is no way I am going to send cash to a member with 20 posts.

JB, take note of this.  I, too, am interested in some of these games, but I'm rather hesitant to send cash or a check to random guy on the internet, particularly when the only thing I know about his history in such transactions is that one went very poorly.  If you want to sell these, you're really going to need to accept Paypal or something.

Here's the link to my eBay feedback:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=johnnyblaze1986&ftab=AllFeedback

I hope this will help you people to see that this is only this guy.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:30:46 AM by JohnnyBlaze »

Gao

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 09:37:55 AM »
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=johnnyblaze1986&ftab=AllFeedback

There's no selling feedback at all.  And pretending you contacted an attorney over a botched video game trade isn't helping you look like an honest guy.  I really would like some of this, but there's no chance I'm doing it without Paypal, and I doubt I'm alone in this.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 09:44:03 AM »
You both sound nuts. I wouldn't buy anything from you JB cause you don't know how to handle money or items well.

Use caution if you decide to trade with this guy.
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

JohnnyBlaze

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 09:54:14 AM »

There's no selling feedback at all.  And pretending you contacted an attorney over a botched video game trade isn't helping you look like an honest guy.  I really would like some of this, but there's no chance I'm doing it without Paypal, and I doubt I'm alone in this.

I DID contact an attorney. You want their number so you can see?

If you people want to use caution with me because of a few screws loose here then go ahead. I've got nothing to hide. Besides, the two main people stirring the pot one you know if the troublemaker and the other only has four posts. Granted, I'm no better either on the posts but still.

If you want the items, great I'll deal with you. If not, then it's your loss.

nectarsis

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 10:15:51 AM »
Someone gave me the idea of just sending him a dead Duo. But the ones I got off of CL, I junked when I got this one. So, there goes that....

Hey, stop for a minute and think things over would ya..., your running mad right now and its getting you nowhere.
My god... take charge of this shit, You guys agreed on a trade and he f*cking sent the duo to you, how can he possibly expect it back.

Tell him to wait and get your PS3 fixed for like $60 and send his way...

No one is going to give you a duo here because of this mishap, you are throwing your money around, getting all impatient, junking duos that you got that don’t work (which may be fixable) and now giving into this guys threats????... Now I am getting pissed off even hearing this as this should not be happening.

Now chin up, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it.
My god man...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Man, is this what a retarded mouth breather boxing match looks like?  :roll: #-o

P.S. If you WOULD send a dead Duo back makes you as dumb/dishonest as him.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:22:59 AM by nectarsis »
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>