Author Topic: F/S: Turbografx 16 games in "a$$hole f*cked Me Over" Sale  (Read 3492 times)

BlueBMW

Re: F/S: Turbografx 16 games in "a$$hole f*cked Me Over" Sale
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 10:30:20 AM »
I think I hear the jingle of the keys and the clicking of the tumblers.... how soon do you guys think this thread will get locked up?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Gao

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=johnnyblaze1986&ftab=AllFeedback

I hope this will help you people to see that this is only this guy.

There's no selling feedback at all.  And pretending you contacted an attorney over a botched video game trade isn't helping you look like an honest guy.  I really would like some of this, but there's no chance I'm doing it without Paypal, and I doubt I'm alone in this.

I DID contact an attorney. You want their number so you can see?

If you people want to use caution with me because of a few screws loose here then go ahead. I've got nothing to hide. Besides, the two main people stirring the pot one you know if the troublemaker and the other only has four posts. Granted, I'm no better either on the posts but still.

If you want the items, great I'll deal with you. If not, then it's your loss.

If you're still only taking cash and checks, then the only way we can use caution is to not buy from you.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 10:51:48 AM »
Sounds to me like it's JB thats in the wrong here.  From reading over the other guy's post, he sounds like he was the one that stuck himself out there, in good faith.  Nothing against you JB, but your cursing and name-calling, along with all the accusations tend to make us lose faith in your word.  As far as sending cash, or money-order for games, and not using Paypal..  hmm..  There already seems to be a HUGE situation with someone sending something in good faith, and not getting what they expect.  I am not taking sides here at all, just explaining to you how it looks on this end.  

Playing back-ups in your Duo.  Anyone can tell you, that a lot of Duo's have issues with it.  Mine will play certain back-ups, and not others.  Its a sensitive system. As far as throwing out broken/non-working Duos...hmm..there are A LOT of guys here that fix them VERY easily.  So, bad move there man.  :(  

In closing, if you REALLY want to sell your games, just create a Paypal acct.  It's easy, its fast, and its free.  That gives the buyer something to fall back on, and helps us feel better about the transaction.  I've bought many games from people right here on these forums, and have never been screwed.

For the guy that sent the Duo, sorry for my first post man.  Its good to know both sides of the story, and I hope you are able to get your Duo back or the repaired PS3.  Personally, I'd want my Duo back.  
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:06:32 AM by bernielindell »

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 11:00:08 AM »
I don't care what anyone says I think this johnny blaze is full of crap and he's trying to rally people behind him. And who in their right mind are going to send cash money to someone who is acting this way??? Lawyer??? Lol for gods sake. I think he's the unstable one lookin for free bees.  yeah guys please dont deal with this guy i forsee alot of drama
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:07:51 AM by turbogrfxfan »
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 11:08:42 AM »
I don't care what anyone says I think this johnny blaze is full of crap and he's trying to rally people behind him. And how in their right mind are going to send cash money to someone who is acting this way??? Lawyer??? Lol for gods sake. I think he's the unstable one lookin for free bees.  yeah guys please dont deal with this guy i forsee alot of drama

Yeah, after reading his responses and the "whole" story, I kinda feel that way myself.  A little harsher than I would've said it, but I have to agree with ya turbo. :(  It's sad to see this kinda thing happen in such a good community. 

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 11:17:13 AM »
Yeah his story remind me of like those scam stories you see on the news and some old lady falls for it and she gives her savings away.  Well we aint old ladies!!

BlueBMW

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 11:20:20 AM »
There also seems to be a recurring theme of "I got screwed, maybe someone here will send me a Duo because they're nice"   Just doesnt sit well with me for some reason...  IF someone came in here and told us how their house burned down or got nailed by a tornado or something and they lost their whole collection and was looking to buy a cheap Duo to replace their lost one... I'd send that person a free Duo, but this situation, no my charity has limitations.

To the two parties involved... I hope you guys can work things out.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

JohnnyBlaze

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 11:23:58 AM »
Well, if you guys feel that way and just take his side real quick with his lies and deceit instead of finding out for yourselves, then I'm not going to waste my time here. I'm sorry you guys feel that way, but whatever. I'm bigger than that. I HAVE a life and I'm not about to waste any more of it here. You guys just lost out because you want to believe some jabroni who will probably f*ck you all like he f*cked me.

As for being a good community, you guys make me laugh. Notice how when he said his side of the story, you guys all turned to him. I HAD to get a lawyer. He was THREATENING ME. What was I supposed to do? So, I hope you and your new found friend grow up and play nice together.

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 11:27:19 AM »
Well, if you guys feel that way and just take his side real quick with his lies and deceit instead of finding out for yourselves, then I'm not going to waste my time here. I'm sorry you guys feel that way, but whatever. I'm bigger than that. I HAVE a life and I'm not about to waste any more of it here. You guys just lost out because you want to believe some jabroni who will probably f*ck you all like he f*cked me.

As for being a good community, you guys make me laugh. Notice how when he said his side of the story, you guys all turned to him. I HAD to get a lawyer. He was THREATENING ME. What was I supposed to do? So, I hope you and your new found friend grow up and play nice together.

My Uncle Sam taught me not to negotiate with terrorist.  Momma taught me not to act like a child.  Grow up man. It wasnt his post alone that swayed us, but all your rants along with it.  Sorry fella, but its not a matter of taking sides, its a matter of the facts presented, and the way they are presented.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 11:27:33 AM »
What I dont get is, it was fairly simple:

1) get duo and see if its legit
2) Send PS3 as fair trade.

If the duo was not as legit as you wanted, why didn't you just send it back and be done with it?  You were capable of getting multiple duos which you then junked as opposed to fixing....

DESPITE APPARENTLY KNOWING HOW TO FIX THEM.  

Its funny really.  This should have been a simple swap, and now you are blaming someone else because you took the liberty of:

1) buying a bunch of duos to fix his for a superficial problem.  He didn't ask you to do that.  You just did it.  Maybe you shouldn't buy it with the goal of playing CD-Rs your primary concern.
2) Junking duos once his was fixed, instead of keeping them for more repairs/profit.  Why would you throw things out you know how to fix?  Why not just buy a junky duo and fix it in the first place?
3) being fairly abrasive towards someone who is apparently a member here, and who has been here far longer than you, evidently.  That shits hilarious.

I also find it strange your PS3 YLOD'd while doing saves.  Thats funny.   I loled.  Thats like saying you blew your engine while backing out of your driveway.

Fix the PS3 and send it to him, or send him his duo, and then, shut up.  You're blaming someone else for your own flailing.

How is he responsible for you buying random duos that turned out to be broken?  Why didn't you test them first?
How is it his fault the duo plays legit games fine and doesn't play CD-Rs well?  
How is it his fault you magically broke your ps3?

It sounds like you should wear a helmet when you use money.   It wasnt to your liking, so instead of just sending it back, you went overboard trying to fix it, then somehow broke your own goods and botched the whole deal.  Thats your fault chief.

Also, involving a lawyer is great.  I doubt the lawyer knows what a duo is, and I doubt they know that you're being a tard.  

and finally, don't try to show up here rallying support from the rest of us complete with a sweet forum avatar, when you're the one who f*cked up.  

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE DUDE YOU'RE YANKING AROUND IS REGISTERED HERE.  

I don't want your duo tap.  You will probably forge more 0's onto my check and then say I was also paying your legal fees to support your war on duoterror, followed by calling me names and being a prick.

Or you'll blow my money on more broken duos and never send my duo tap.  You'll tell me it spontaneously got abducted by aliens when you took it to the post office.  And then, they blew your car up and its all my fault.  Youll say im responsible for your car, your duo tap, your war on duoterror, and who knows what else.  The lunch you ate that day, I dont know.

man up.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 11:29:45 AM by Arkhan »
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2011, 11:46:30 AM »
Lol ark that is def the best burn of the year. -m crying!!  Someone archive this

vestcoat

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2011, 11:51:58 AM »
I read the first page of this BS thread and lost patience.  JB's initial posts are fishier than a Florida election and Blue's right about the appeals for a free Duo.

Step 1:  Lock the thread.
Step 2:  Ban this idiot.
Step 3:  Add to "Hall of Shame"

Everybody wins!

Mathius

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2011, 12:04:41 PM »
I gotta say JB's story was a confusing read. I am always willing to root for an underdog, but you gotta give me real cause to. Everyone else here pretty much covered everything else.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Opethian

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2011, 12:07:24 PM »
man that guy just called someone a 'jabroni' I never laughed so hard

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2011, 12:12:38 PM »
This is what CDiablo should be like

"Oh, you blew a ton of $$ on a bunch of broken duos, and broke your ps3?"

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.