Author Topic: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-  (Read 17437 times)

xelement5x

Re: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-
« Reply #585 on: February 10, 2018, 07:57:20 AM »
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Time-gal-Arcade-machine-Laseractive/302632613457?hash=item46764f3651:g:9HUAAOSwgLlafNrY

This is a pretty nice custom cabinet, figured I'd share.

Wow, that is pretty awesome looking.  Can't imagine the time and money put into it though!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

TheClash603

« Reply #586 on: February 10, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Time-gal-Arcade-machine-Laseractive/302632613457?hash=item46764f3651:g:9HUAAOSwgLlafNrY

Wow, that is pretty awesome looking.  Can't imagine the time and money put into it though!

Considering what the game alone usually sells for and the price of a LA with a pax, basically the cab is free if it doesn't get bid up.

...dare someone to buy it, so I can play it.

xelement5x

« Reply #587 on: February 11, 2018, 04:57:47 AM »

Considering what the game alone usually sells for and the price of a LA with a pax, basically the cab is free if it doesn't get bid up.

...dare someone to buy it, so I can play it.

But it says $1500, with "Reserve not met".  This makes me think the minimum price he'll probably let it go for is at least $2500, you could always ask.   

But yeah, LA + recapped MegaLD PAC + TimeGal is probably $1500 alone at this point.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

turboswimbz

« Reply #588 on: February 12, 2018, 12:39:21 AM »
If not mistaken that Ebay belongs to a member (luker) here . . . although I can't place it. maybe not

Still it's done pretty nicely.  If I had the extra time and money this is close enough to pick up.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #589 on: February 12, 2018, 01:57:10 AM »
Neato cab, but you'd really have to have a hard-on for Time Gal to want a dedicated box for a console game.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

schweaty

« Reply #590 on: February 12, 2018, 01:58:19 AM »
Been watching that time gal since he listed it.  It's a good deal at $1.5k.  If I was anywhere near PA, I would probably get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Purple1308

« Reply #591 on: February 21, 2018, 12:18:39 PM »
So can the pioneer laser active tg16 add on play supercd or do you need a system card still.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Mathius

« Reply #592 on: February 21, 2018, 01:12:26 PM »
So can the pioneer laser active tg16 add on play supercd or do you need a system card still.

I believe you still need the System Cards to supply the Bios. Don't quote me though.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Purple1308

« Reply #593 on: February 21, 2018, 01:16:03 PM »

I believe you still need the System Cards to supply the Bios. Don't quote me though.
Hmm i know it plays normal cd but i dont know about super cd

TheClash603

« Reply #594 on: February 21, 2018, 03:17:24 PM »
It plays Super CDs, the N10 is basically a Turbo Duo in a small and very heavy metal rectangle case.  You will need the Arcade Card for the games that require it.

xelement5x

« Reply #595 on: February 22, 2018, 05:51:00 AM »
It plays Super CDs, the N10 is basically a Turbo Duo in a small and very heavy metal rectangle case.  You will need the Arcade Card for the games that require it.

Yeah, it would be cool if they had made a SuperGrafx PAC or something as well. 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #596 on: February 22, 2018, 06:11:47 AM »
They should've given 'em the SGX goodies to justify the pac's cost compared to a Duo.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #597 on: February 22, 2018, 06:25:18 AM »
They should've given 'em the SGX goodies to justify the pac's cost compared to a Duo.

So you're saying the ability to play Quiz Econosaurus wasn't enough added value? :P
--DragonmasterDan

TheClash603

« Reply #598 on: February 22, 2018, 10:25:54 AM »

So you're saying the ability to play Quiz Econosaurus wasn't enough added value? :P

It was good enough for me.  Millennials are too needy.

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #599 on: February 22, 2018, 11:15:57 AM »

It was good enough for me.  Millennials are too needy.

If only they had played Quiz Econosaurus they'd know more about Economics so they'd be less needy. And they'd know more about Engrish.
--DragonmasterDan