Author Topic: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-  (Read 17433 times)

BlueBMW

Re: The Official Pioneer LaserActive Player thread-
« Reply #615 on: April 13, 2018, 03:33:40 PM »
I have an English don Quixote of you're interested
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

xelement5x

« Reply #616 on: April 13, 2018, 03:47:59 PM »
Let me in the club, got the Genesis and TG 16 addons for mine with original controllers.
Does anyone have the JB Harold Blue Chicago Blues game? I just want to know if some has it since I cannot find one.

I have both the MegaLD and LD-ROM2 versions.

I didn't realized they made a LD-ROM2 version. I am also looking for Don Quixote but you have to make sure to get the US release for English.

Yeah, both of the JP versions for Blue Chicago Blues (MegaLD and LDROMROM) have the English options as well, it's pretty easy to switch when you start the game.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

schweaty

« Reply #617 on: April 14, 2018, 01:16:44 AM »
I have an English don Quixote of you're interested
If homeboy passes on your don Quixote,  I'm interested

Asmikace

« Reply #618 on: April 14, 2018, 10:39:07 AM »
Let me in the club, got the Genesis and TG 16 addons for mine with original controllers.
Does anyone have the JB Harold Blue Chicago Blues game? I just want to know if some has it since I cannot find one.

I didn't realized they made a LD-ROM2 version. I am also looking for Don Quixote but you have to make sure to get the US release for English.

Yeah, both of the JP versions for Blue Chicago Blues (MegaLD and LDROMROM) have the English options as well, it's pretty easy to switch when you start the game.

Speaking of which, I know there was supposed to be a MegaLD release of Manhattan Requiem but never happened. If it wasn't the fact that MR was only available for the TG16 unit, I wouldn't spent the time and money for it.

Speaking of unreleased games, I wonder if anyone have any prototypes or evidence of protos of Laseractive games.

TheClash603

« Reply #619 on: April 14, 2018, 11:33:38 AM »

Speaking of which, I know there was supposed to be a MegaLD release of Manhattan Requiem but never happened. If it wasn't the fact that MR was only available for the TG16 unit, I wouldn't spent the time and money for it.

Speaking of unreleased games, I wonder if anyone have any prototypes or evidence of protos of Laseractive games.

I don't own it, but I've seen Myst prototypes a few times.

There is a second rumored proto (forgetting name now), but I never saw it.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #620 on: April 14, 2018, 12:57:30 PM »

I have it as well, not sure if I'm willing to sell it but am up for trades..

haightc

« Reply #621 on: April 16, 2018, 10:56:17 AM »
I am a relatively new LA owner (early this year), I been slowly picking up titles as I can.
So far I have Rocket Coaster, Quiz Econosaurus, I-Will, Hi-Roller Battle, Virtual Cameraman 1+2, Pyramid Patrol.

Right now I am just trying to pickup titles for when I can find them under a $100 before I try to start going after my most wanted title.

My most wanted titles are
Hyperion: this is the game I played in Incredible Universe when it was on my display and made me want the system.
JB Harold Manhattan Requiem and Blue Chicago Blues:   I really like this game series, LA versions I think are ones that are in english or have an english option after Murder Club.

TheClash603

« Reply #622 on: April 16, 2018, 01:02:06 PM »
I never saw a LA until I bought one, it's cool you had experience with one back in the day.

I love Rocket Coaster, what do you think of it?

If you enjoy the Virtual Cameraman games, and you should, you gotta add Dr. Paolo.

haightc

« Reply #623 on: April 18, 2018, 10:27:45 AM »
I haven't really been able to play anything yet because I need repair my laseractive still

esteban

« Reply #624 on: April 18, 2018, 12:18:45 PM »
I know I shouldn’t be, but I am envious of this stoopid goddamn LA.

:)
  |    | 

TheClash603

« Reply #625 on: April 18, 2018, 12:50:55 PM »
I haven't really been able to play anything yet because I need repair my laseractive still

Said every person who ever first bought a LA.

SuperDeadite

« Reply #626 on: April 18, 2018, 01:19:53 PM »
Vajra 2 is still affordable in Japan.  It's not cheap, but compared to the big boys like TG and RB, its a fraction of the cost.  And one of the best exclusives on the system really.

Paolo is the most annoying game ever made.  The videos are so delightfully cheesy that I love the game anyway, but trying to play this game will have you punching holes in the wall.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

TheClash603

« Reply #627 on: April 18, 2018, 02:25:50 PM »
Vajra 2 is still affordable in Japan.  It's not cheap, but compared to the big boys like TG and RB, its a fraction of the cost.  And one of the best exclusives on the system really.

Paolo is the most annoying game ever made.  The videos are so delightfully cheesy that I love the game anyway, but trying to play this game will have you punching holes in the wall.

You mean RP.

Was too confused by RB, which is nowhere near as cool of a name anyway.

xelement5x

« Reply #628 on: April 18, 2018, 03:47:07 PM »

You mean RP.

Was too confused by RB, which is nowhere near as cool of a name anyway.

You mean RA, which is similar to RP and RB but a much smaller format.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

TheClash603

« Reply #629 on: April 19, 2018, 12:43:27 AM »
P.S. - RP