Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72594 times)

Mathius

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #990 on: August 20, 2013, 12:28:37 PM »
What? No love for Crash 'n Burn? Joe, you know better.

I'm a monster!

I remember going into HH Gregg as a teenager just so I could play Crash and Burn on their Panasonic 3DO. That was during its $700 price phase when it hung out with the Laseractive and CD-i. When the price dropped to $399 my dad got me one one day with his tax check. The morning after the purchase I got up before school at 4 am just to play Crash and Burn for a few solid hours. I'll never forget that. So yes, Joe, your a monster for not being aware of my extended backstories and enthusiastically including CnB as such. :P
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #991 on: August 20, 2013, 02:37:40 PM »

I'm a monster!

I remember going into HH Gregg as a teenager just so I could play Crash and Burn on their Panasonic 3DO. That was during its $700 price phase when it hung out with the Laseractive and CD-i. When the price dropped to $399 my dad got me one one day with his tax check. The morning after the purchase I got up before school at 4 am just to play Crash and Burn for a few solid hours. I'll never forget that. So yes, Joe, your a monster for not being aware of my extended backstories and enthusiastically including CnB as such. :P

I had to do the same in my mall.  They only had Tennis but it looked so REAL as they advertised.  Strangely enough the 3D0 kiosk was in a specialty  camera and film store that sold high end cameras, film, and developed pictures. 

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

esteban

« Reply #992 on: August 20, 2013, 02:41:39 PM »

I'm a monster!

Joe s still working on the Cd-i Special....
  |    | 

Punch

« Reply #993 on: August 31, 2013, 07:44:01 PM »
Games that need Sequels!

Hell yes Return Fire! It's a great game, gotta love the frustrating chess table map. The single mode is good but the meat of the game comes from the multiplayer mode, the manual of Return Fire lists the single player mode as a "Training Mode" actually haha.

TR0N

« Reply #994 on: August 31, 2013, 08:04:56 PM »
Games that need Sequels!

Hell yes Return Fire! It's a great game, gotta love the frustrating chess table map. The single mode is good but the meat of the game comes from the multiplayer mode, the manual of Return Fire lists the single player mode as a "Training Mode" actually haha.

Watched it shining force really could use a proper sequel.Nintendo has no problem keeping fire emblem going,i don't know why sega can't do the same for shining force.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

c0ldb33r

« Reply #995 on: September 02, 2013, 08:47:51 AM »
My wife and I love watching game sack vids.

The great thing is that game sack videos entertain our 3 month old like nothing else. I think its the brights colours in the old games. We don't let him watch TV but he does see these occasionally.
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

Mathius

« Reply #996 on: September 06, 2013, 03:49:18 PM »
A true sequel to Actraiser would probably top my list, as long as Yuzo Koshiro returns to do the soundtrack.

Tatsujin

« Reply #997 on: September 06, 2013, 05:43:02 PM »
seekualls
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Joe Redifer

« Reply #998 on: September 06, 2013, 06:14:07 PM »
A true sequel to Actraiser would probably top my list, as long as Yuzo Koshiro returns to do the soundtrack.

Sure, as long as it had the god segments. Also, Yuzo is cool but when he returned to do part 2's soundtrack, he decided not to be cool. I think he was either depressed or something then (that was also the Streets of Rage 3 era I believe).

Mathius

« Reply #999 on: September 07, 2013, 02:37:14 AM »

Sure, as long as it had the god segments. Also, Yuzo is cool but when he returned to do part 2's soundtrack, he decided not to be cool. I think he was either depressed or something then (that was also the Streets of Rage 3 era I believe).

Yep. God segments are a must. Hopefully Yuzo would be in a good mood. Anything but the best from him wouldn't do.

turboswimbz

« Reply #1000 on: September 07, 2013, 03:07:05 AM »
1000th game sack reply!  :D 8) Also I always really wanted actraiser :(
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:12:32 AM by turboswimbz »
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere.

You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Spenoza: The wannabe masculinity just overwhelms.

c0ldb33r

« Reply #1001 on: September 07, 2013, 03:43:53 AM »
I'd like a God mode only sequel. Basically the opposite of Act raiser 2.
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

Xak

« Reply #1002 on: September 12, 2013, 11:29:26 AM »
I like Game Sack better when they cover the retro stuff. Not a fan of the newer systems. The magazine ep was cool
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #1003 on: September 12, 2013, 11:38:30 AM »
I like Game Sack better when they cover the retro stuff.

Seconded
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Tatsujin

« Reply #1004 on: September 12, 2013, 01:25:59 PM »
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^