Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72627 times)

BigusSchmuck

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #1740 on: October 07, 2014, 04:15:03 AM »
No matter how good of a port Doom is on the Jagwire, it's inferior to the original and would do absolutely nothing to change someone's opinion of the system as a whole.
Not only that you can run it on a hacked canon pixma printer and atm machine.

dan Iacovelli

« Reply #1741 on: October 07, 2014, 04:32:56 AM »
nothing beat the original pc version its the frist.
for console for during the start of the 5 gen machines I would say jaguar
then later prob ps1,xbox etc
you must be from over seas or something its Jaguar like the cat 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:36:07 AM by dan Iacovelli »

BlueBMW

« Reply #1742 on: October 07, 2014, 04:41:10 AM »
I think people are just playing on the name Jaguar with "Jagwire"

I think it had some potential but I hear it was unusually difficult to program for.  Every system has some gems on it, even the Jaguar :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1743 on: October 07, 2014, 08:08:29 AM »
My only complaint at the panel was I couldn't hear the questions that were being asked very well.

We repeated nearly every single question asked of us. Was this not good enough? We also got one comment on the video saying that we should provide annotations because they couldn't understand the questions. I do not understand how people think. Do they not hear me when I talk? This makes me weep for humanity.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #1744 on: October 07, 2014, 08:43:04 AM »
My only complaint at the panel was I couldn't hear the questions that were being asked very well.

We repeated nearly every single question asked of us. Was this not good enough? We also got one comment on the video saying that we should provide annotations because they couldn't understand the questions. I do not understand how people think. Do they not hear me when I talk? This makes me weep for humanity.

Sweet. He consideres us "people" 

No more primeval chris. Now I am fancy pants homo superior Chris

jtucci31

« Reply #1745 on: October 07, 2014, 08:56:47 AM »

I noticed you guys repeated questions, that was so nice to not have to rewatch a part 6 times intently. That's one big problem with 95% of all of those videos. Glad you corrected it.

Plus I'd rather hear a quick summary of the question rather than the question in full, which sometimes get lengthy (by the questioner).

Opethian

« Reply #1746 on: October 07, 2014, 09:44:16 AM »
I had no issues following the video. It was like being there.

[Mon 16:27] <BlueBMW> i wouldnt sell an unmolested duo hehe.  I molest the crap outta of em before they leave me

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #1747 on: October 07, 2014, 12:39:38 PM »

Oh I heard you guys just fine and yes I did notice you repeated the questions. Anyway, wish you guys were at PRGE in Portland this year as Tom Kalinske is going to be on a panel. I'm definitely going to ask him why Sega partnered with Pioneer on the Laseractive and maybe throw a rotten tomato at Angry Video Game Nerd.

reson8er

« Reply #1748 on: October 08, 2014, 03:33:07 AM »
Watching the panel 2 things made me very happy.

1. You guys stated you wanted to do episode(s) dedicated to game music, which I'd love.

2. You guys want to (re)do the Turbografx console video. I've watched the original tons of times, but always felt it was a bit short in comparison to the other console videos (not criticizing, just saying).

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1749 on: October 08, 2014, 08:11:21 AM »
Well it was the first console-focused episode we had done. Our goal is to make an episode that even Michelle Obama would like.

esteban

« Reply #1750 on: October 08, 2014, 08:47:41 AM »

Well it was the first console-focused episode we had done. Our goal is to make an episode that even Michelle Obama would like.

A lofty goal. You know Michelle Obama was upset when you failed to devote any time to Phantasm<->Timeball in the recent "Games Based on Movies" episode.
  |    | 

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #1751 on: October 08, 2014, 09:24:24 AM »
Well it would have to feature her expensive shoes in order to make that goal. lol

HailingTheThings

« Reply #1752 on: October 08, 2014, 10:09:01 AM »

Good luck on that, might have to read the Necronomicon first.

TR0N

« Reply #1753 on: October 11, 2014, 08:23:37 PM »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

« Reply #1754 on: October 11, 2014, 08:37:19 PM »
Yay.
  |    |