Author Topic: Game Sack  (Read 72404 times)

gekioh

Re: Game Sack
« Reply #2550 on: October 19, 2015, 08:32:50 AM »
Ah got ya well say no more. Well if you are ever in the Salem/Keizer area for any old reason, drop me a PM. We can meet up and play some bomberman or DE II. About to to watch the most current episode now Game Sack, looks like without even having watched it yet I already know it's gonna be good lol. Keep up the excellent work guys.

Sarumaru

• I hate you all.
    • FX Unit Yuki Official Website
« Reply #2551 on: October 21, 2015, 09:47:26 AM »
Ah, so are we sharing Game Sack photos here? Thanks for stopping by my booth, Joe. And I thank you and Dave for wearing my shirts on your shows! You guys were very chill and down to earth. Tell Jen she's awesome too :)

Here's the awesome Game Sack duo and a monkey  :3
:yuki: "Go forth, FX-Unit Yuki!" http://www.fxunityuki.com
            Available NOW for the PC Engine and Dreamcast!

seieienbu

« Reply #2552 on: October 21, 2015, 11:21:07 AM »
3D platformers has never exactly been my favorite genre.  That being said, I thought that the Sly Cooper series was magnificent.

Seeing Maximo kinda made me wonder if you guys are doing a Halloween episode.  There's a million spooky games out there.  Resident Evil, Ghosts and Goblins, Splatterhouse, Zombies ate my Neighbors, Alone in the Dark, etc
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #2553 on: October 21, 2015, 11:24:11 AM »
3D platformers has never exactly been my favorite genre.  That being said, I thought that the Sly Cooper series was magnificent.

Seeing Maximo kinda made me wonder if you guys are doing a Halloween episode.  There's a million spooky games out there.  Resident Evil, Ghosts and Goblins, Splatterhouse, Zombies ate my Neighbors, Alone in the Dark, etc
I concur, do one of Temco's Deception 1 for our Satanists fiends out there lol. Besides, it really is a sweet game. Oh yeah, who can forget Nightmare Before Christmas for the PS2?

Gentlegamer

« Reply #2554 on: October 21, 2015, 01:30:40 PM »
Getting to meet Joe and Dave was pretty rad. Thanks Game Sack for coming to PRGE this year and I really hope you guys come back again next year.

Shoot, if I had known you were there too we could have met up. :) I got a good picture with them too and got some questions in (could have killed Joe for calling me Dark Kobold lol) during the Q&A. Unbelievable how fast it went and how many people were losing their voices from talking so much during the convention. Here's me and my buddy that I haven't seen in 14 years. 

forum image hosting

Joe is just as smarmy in person as he is online it seems.

DarkKobold

« Reply #2555 on: October 21, 2015, 01:38:04 PM »

(could have killed Joe for calling me Dark Kobold lol)

Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.
Hey, you.

gekioh

« Reply #2556 on: October 22, 2015, 05:06:30 AM »

3D platformers are hit and miss for me, like a case by case basis. There are plenty I like, and plenty I don't. Just depends I guess.

shawnji

« Reply #2557 on: October 25, 2015, 07:10:01 AM »
Sorry to see you so under the weather in the latest video, Joe.  Take it easy, feel better, and don't worry about crazy people online who spend all their time complaining about free entertainment.

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #2558 on: October 25, 2015, 07:11:05 AM »
"Shhhh! I'm trying to make an exciting video..."

Had me rolling lol
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #2559 on: October 25, 2015, 07:17:13 AM »
Get well soon, Joe.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

NightWolve

« Reply #2560 on: October 25, 2015, 09:25:48 AM »

It's Sunday, GameSack-watching funday! Liked that Mirror's Edge game revolving around that French parkour.

"Shhhh! I'm trying to make an exciting video..."

Had me rolling lol

Which episode was that in ? I may try to watch another one today.

crazydean

« Reply #2561 on: October 25, 2015, 10:59:13 AM »

No episode. Joe posted a video today explaining why there will not be GameSack episode this week, and it was interrupted by teh kitteh.
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #2562 on: October 25, 2015, 12:18:08 PM »

No episode. Joe posted a video today explaining why there will not be GameSack episode this week, and it was interrupted by teh kitteh.
Yeah when his cat was meowing, my cat followed suit. lol. Get well soon, I'm almost over the retrocon virus.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #2563 on: October 25, 2015, 02:33:32 PM »
Hope you feel better soon, Joe.

shawnji

« Reply #2564 on: October 31, 2015, 07:44:11 PM »
Nice to have you guys back this week and feeling better.  You look a heck of a lot better than you did last week, that's for sure.

I'm astounded to see you guys finally do Hook, but I gotta' say, I can't believe Dave went the whole game without realizing he could hold "Y" to run or fly faster.  In his defense, it does take a second before the speed kicks in, so it's entirely possible that he tried it and assumed it didn't work.  It's just a shame, considering that was exactly what was keeping him from making it through the corridor of spikes unharmed.  Ah, well.