Author Topic: TG-16 Manual Scans  (Read 13094 times)

Purple1308

Re: TG-16 Manual Scans
« Reply #210 on: January 07, 2018, 12:55:36 PM »
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moknbyrd

« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2021, 09:13:08 AM »
 :clap: This is great! Thanks, everyone, for doing this.

What is the best way to print these? Inkjet? Laserjet? Have a store like Office Depot print them?

I'm also in the market for a better printer. What brands do you folks recommend?

Thank!  :)
"If you can't show it, you don't know it." - Aron Ra

moknbyrd

« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2021, 09:20:58 AM »
Speaking of printing covers, I enjoy dabbling in customizing covers. Been looking for video game fonts. All I've found are fonts for ATARI and even they are not perfect.
"If you can't show it, you don't know it." - Aron Ra

xelement5x

« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2021, 01:14:19 PM »
:clap: This is great! Thanks, everyone, for doing this.

What is the best way to print these? Inkjet? Laserjet? Have a store like Office Depot print them?

I'm also in the market for a better printer. What brands do you folks recommend?

Thank!  :)

I actually have UPS or FedEx/Kinkos print stuff for me.  I bring in my own paper that kind of matches what I'm looking for and they normally charge half price for color prints then.  Haven't done a manual (normally just case inserts for loose Vita stuff) but I'd think it would work well.

Oh, and if you want to print the PDFs from Bernie you'll probably have to move/crop the pages to make it line up correctly for when you do a double-sided print.  I really recommend the cover project if you've never checked it out before.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story