Author Topic: Your new TG16/CD collection purchases for the month?  (Read 10464 times)

Desh

Re: Your new TG16/CD collection purchases for the month?
« Reply #480 on: July 25, 2015, 02:45:31 PM »
I got this weird thing today.

Groover

« Reply #481 on: July 25, 2015, 03:15:26 PM »
I just got this in the mail yesterday.

gekioh

« Reply #482 on: July 27, 2015, 09:06:03 AM »
I finally got back a copy of Galaxy Gayvanand Mystic Formula. Now only 10 or so more games before I can have my PC Engine collection back to where it once was. Next on my list is Horror Story. I really miss that game.

galam

« Reply #483 on: July 27, 2015, 12:05:58 PM »
I finally got back a copy of Galaxy Gayvanand Mystic Formula. Now only 10 or so more games before I can have my PC Engine collection back to where it once was. Next on my list is Horror Story. I really miss that game.

Sweet!  This would make an awesome post in a thread about PCE games.

dqualls187

« Reply #484 on: July 29, 2015, 03:19:27 PM »
New to the site and to collecting for Turbografx. Wanted to start up a collection for along time and just jumped into it this past month. Found a decent deal for a really nice condition system in box and a few good games i was wanting. I'm a big shoot em up fan so i had to get these!  :D

http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/dqualls187/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150727_131657-1_zpstohztnlg.jpg.html

Blazing Lazers is next on my list. Trying to get all the games i pick up in as good of condition as i can with the outer boxes if possible.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:30:15 PM by dqualls187 »

T2KFreeker

« Reply #485 on: July 29, 2015, 04:30:22 PM »
I wou8ldn't call it a purchase, but I got Parasol Stars from Turboswimbz in the mail yesterday with a TON of Atari stuff...LOL. In the end though, the Parasol Stars is the first Turbo thing I have gotten in quite some time, so it was nice to have something new. I haven't played the game in a very long time, so it's all awesome now! I appreciate it more than you know...I think I'm getting that itch again...
END OF LINE.

dallaspattern

« Reply #486 on: July 30, 2015, 05:56:12 AM »
Scored chase hq at a pawn shop for $30. Stoked to find one of those in the wild

T2KFreeker

« Reply #487 on: July 30, 2015, 06:48:06 AM »

That's cool. You very RARELY see the games out like that. Last time I did was a copy of T.V. Sports Football at a Thrift Store. It was actually complete minus the cardboard box. I had to buy it just because I knew what it was. probably would have sit there until someone threw it away...
END OF LINE.

galam

« Reply #488 on: July 30, 2015, 09:20:35 AM »

That's cool. You very RARELY see the games out like that. Last time I did was a copy of T.V. Sports Football at a Thrift Store. It was actually complete minus the cardboard box. I had to buy it just because I knew what it was. probably would have sit there until someone threw it away...

$5 or under (I hope).  worth it for the hu tray and sleeve alone.   :lol:

T2KFreeker

« Reply #489 on: July 30, 2015, 12:05:35 PM »

It was priced at $1.99 I believe. maybe even $2.99. Either way, it was just cool to see it in the cabinet they had it in because you just don't see them out like that anymore, especially in my area. Most people have no clue out here what a Turbografx/PC Engine is as it is.
END OF LINE.

Mas

« Reply #490 on: July 31, 2015, 10:53:14 AM »
I'm new here and I kind of hot to the wrong foot lol. Anyways here is my.pick ups in the last month.
Legendary axe 1 and 2.
Bonks revenge
And I just bought ninja spirit.
Also got a PC engine with the adapter to use a tg16 controller for the  pcengine.
Can't wait for ninja spirit to come in. Only played that once at a friends house around 1990 or 91.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #491 on: July 31, 2015, 03:06:55 PM »
I'm new here and I kind of hot to the wrong foot lol. Anyways here is my.pick ups in the last month.
Legendary axe 1 and 2.
Bonks revenge
And I just bought ninja spirit.
Also got a PC engine with the adapter to use a tg16 controller for the  pcengine.
Can't wait for ninja spirit to come in. Only played that once at a friends house around 1990 or 91.

Where is your brother?

ifkz

« Reply #492 on: July 31, 2015, 03:21:03 PM »

It was priced at $1.99 I believe. maybe even $2.99. Either way, it was just cool to see it in the cabinet they had it in because you just don't see them out like that anymore, especially in my area. Most people have no clue out here what a Turbografx/PC Engine is as it is.

Be careful, cheap TG-16 sports games can be addictive to collect.  Soon you will have them all and want more games.  Then you will look at your collection and think:  "I could have the entire US HuCard library if I just find a few more titles!"  It is then that the madness starts!!!

Good pickup, keep 'em up.
THANKS TO ALL PCEfx members who have helped fix my hardware and add to my games library!  What a thrill!

MotherGunner

« Reply #493 on: July 31, 2015, 05:22:44 PM »

?? What is it?
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

wilykat

« Reply #494 on: July 31, 2015, 07:30:02 PM »

?? What is it?

A HuCard from the look of it.  :mrgreen: no idea what is *on* the HuCard.