Author Topic: Your new TG16/CD collection purchases for the month?  (Read 10306 times)

HailingTheThings

Re: Your new TG16/CD collection purchases for the month?
« Reply #510 on: August 05, 2015, 03:57:23 PM »
How is legendary axe 2 the sequel to the legendary axe? It's almost a game of its own.

Make this your pic:

I have a chance to pick up bravoman under 20.00 and I'm wondering if anyone has played it or their thoughts on the game.

Its great if you like hearing Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I do not.

I do. It's the best!

esteban

« Reply #511 on: August 05, 2015, 04:00:37 PM »

Ok, Sadler's impassioned post makes me want to play this silly-ass Bravoman.

Will you be playing with or without turbo?  :-s

Seriously though, I dig it. It's not one of the best games on the system, but I enjoy it. :)

SANS-TURBO.

:)
  |    | 

Punch

« Reply #512 on: August 05, 2015, 04:18:08 PM »
You're all missing the amazing
ending and hitler wall poster in
your gaming lives.

Bravoman!
There are 22 stages.

csgx1

« Reply #513 on: August 05, 2015, 05:54:47 PM »
I have a chance to pick up bravoman under 20.00 and I'm wondering if anyone has played it or their thoughts on the game.
Its great if you like hearing Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! I do not.

I do. It's the best!

Lol, I don't.  My last name is actually Bravo so I hear it all the time.   

grolt

Your new TG16/CD collection purchases for the month?
« Reply #514 on: August 05, 2015, 07:03:14 PM »
I've bought a bunch of games this month, some from some board members here even that I am still waiting for Mr. Mail to deliver. In the meantime, perhaps fittingly, the first game to arrive was Bonk's Adventure. Popped that in for a little jaunt last night and I wasn't disappointed. When I bought the system new in '92 or so, Bonk was the main reason. The game just looked great with its big sprites and all the background animation. Unfortunately, while I was getting the system and a bunch of games at liquidation prices, my Radio Shack still held firm on pricing for the one TG-16 game they still had in stock - Bonk's Adventure. The $50 ask was just too rich for my blood (a LOT of paper routes), so thus I was stuck with the likes of DEEP BLUE and PARASOL STARS (oh, the irony how Stars is worth over double that price today!).  Playing Bonk yesterday though, fleeting as it was, felt like a missing link in my childhood was finally restored. Since I'm not close to finishing yet I will keep my impression brief, but the thing that impressed me most was how it wasn't Mario. Or Wonderboy. Hudson made a platformer with its own voice. Headbutting instead of jumping on enemies, climbing walls, those turbo spins to safety - the physics and gameplay are both just refreshingly unique. Plenty left to go, but it feels great finally playing (and loving) that Holy Grail that always eluded me as a kid.
I'm a notorious strange man.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #515 on: August 05, 2015, 07:27:06 PM »

I do. It's the best!

Lol, I don't.  My last name is actually Bravo so I hear it all the time.   

That..is AWESOME!!!!!

Bravo, man, bravo!!!!!!

dqualls187

« Reply #516 on: August 17, 2015, 02:38:55 PM »

galam

« Reply #517 on: August 17, 2015, 02:41:42 PM »
Uh oh. Just, uh oh.

Black Tiger

« Reply #518 on: August 17, 2015, 04:07:06 PM »

Overpriced crap

Please learn the proper names of games before typing them into eBay. Also click on the box to the left "Sold listings", to see what games have actually sold for.

Since you have no idea what anything is "worth", you should also click the "Completed listings" box, without the "Sold listings" box checked. Then pay attention to the prices that games fail to sell for.

All you've done so far is helped to inflate the market so that game flippers with list higher and higher asking prices, holding out for that one rare sucker.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

dqualls187

« Reply #519 on: August 17, 2015, 04:49:34 PM »
Sweet!      :wink:
If i ever need tips on how to use ebay or what games I should buy or bid on and when i'll hit you guys up!   :-({|=

esteban

« Reply #520 on: August 18, 2015, 10:58:41 AM »

Sweet!      :wink:
If i ever need tips on how to use ebay or what games I should buy or bid on and when i'll hit you guys up!   :-({|=

No problem, we are here to help.

:)
  |    | 

toymachine78

« Reply #521 on: August 18, 2015, 11:04:49 AM »
Finally

NightWolve

« Reply #522 on: August 18, 2015, 11:23:14 AM »
Finally

Enjoy, SSS is one of the best shooters of the system!! It's personally my most-played HuCard, primarily on my TurboExpress. :)