Author Topic: (CLOSED) Turbo Everdrive Group Buy ORDERED!  (Read 4890 times)

Medic_wheat

Re: (CLOSED) Turbo Everdrive Group Buy ORDERED!
« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2014, 10:33:18 AM »
Soooo anyone else miss out on this and want one?! at one point, the OP said he would organize it again if there was enuf interest in a second round. I will also go out on a limb and say that if the OP DOESNT want to do it again, I would be willing to take up the reigns on it. Post or PM me if youre interested and maybe we can make this happen again

I'd honestly be willing to do it again. Gives me something to do and it's really not bad.

Not sure how many people would be interested in another one though. We knocked out so many people with the last one.

Speaking of which my brother in law is loving his. 

Now if only I could get him to use his mechanical engineering and 3D printer for OBEY.

I've been meaning to ask you that. Glad he's liking it! What system did you give him to play on?

Aehile ago I had bought two pc engine cores (use to be white now sorta not white)  they were region modes.

So I gave him one of those with a 3rd party controler everdrive and sd cars full.

He enjoys it more then the nes he bought at a local flea market.

albatross

« Reply #211 on: October 19, 2014, 08:50:43 AM »
I am interested in getting an everdrive but I have no idea how it works.  Can anyone tell me where I can find the roms and how to load them etc?

Thank you!

jtucci31

« Reply #212 on: October 19, 2014, 09:37:51 AM »
I am interested in getting an everdrive but I have no idea how it works.  Can anyone tell me where I can find the roms and how to load them etc?

Thank you!

They're fairly easy. Bernie on here has the roms set up in a nice folder ready to go. You just load those on a mini sd card and pop that in the everdrive and you're good to go. An entire PCE and Turbob library at your disposal.

ultrageranium

« Reply #213 on: October 19, 2014, 10:00:16 AM »
Bumping to say that I'd be also interested in joining a second group buy. I gave mine to a dear friend, and was planning to get another for myself eventually!

albatross

« Reply #214 on: October 20, 2014, 04:53:23 PM »

Thank you!

They're fairly easy. Bernie on here has the roms set up in a nice folder ready to go. You just load those on a mini sd card and pop that in the everdrive and you're good to go. An entire PCE and Turbob library at your disposal.

Wow that sounds amazing!  Im in for the next group order if there is one.

Thanks

bmich1

« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2014, 07:56:46 AM »
Soooo anyone else miss out on this and want one?! at one point, the OP said he would organize it again if there was enuf interest in a second round. I will also go out on a limb and say that if the OP DOESNT want to do it again, I would be willing to take up the reigns on it. Post or PM me if youre interested and maybe we can make this happen again

I would also be interested in picking one up!

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
« Reply #216 on: November 10, 2014, 02:08:12 AM »
I'm up for it also but I kinda want it by the third week of January, in time for MAGFest. I'll keep my eyes peeled on the forums for a new thread.
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

albatross

« Reply #217 on: November 11, 2014, 12:12:18 PM »
i ended up picking an overdrive up in a lot locally - it has an sd card with some games loaded but i would like to load it up with everything tg and pce - is that possible?

albatross

« Reply #218 on: November 11, 2014, 12:27:34 PM »
correction - everdrive not overdrive! 

BlueBMW

« Reply #219 on: November 16, 2014, 03:44:56 AM »
You can put all the US and Japanese games on there.  Enjoy!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

albatross

« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2014, 03:14:30 AM »
okay so where can i get the roms? and how does it work exactly?  do i need 2 sd cards for the us and jap games?  how big should the sd cards be?  i messaged bernie about roms but have not heard back.

thanks

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2014, 03:19:45 AM »
"Posting or asking for warez/ISOs/ROMs & P2P links is prohibited on the forums and is grounds for a permanent ban."

Use some common sense, man. 
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

BlueBMW

« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2014, 03:56:56 AM »
Once you find roms for the real games you own you copy them to a single SD card.  You can mix US and Japanese games on the same card.  If I remember right, 1gb should be more than enough space.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

bmich1

« Reply #223 on: November 18, 2014, 04:44:44 AM »
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:14:33 AM by bmich1 »

clackattack

« Reply #224 on: November 21, 2014, 03:53:39 AM »
okay so where can i get the roms? and how does it work exactly?  do i need 2 sd cards for the us and jap games?  how big should the sd cards be?  i messaged bernie about roms but have not heard back.

i imagine google would be a better place to go with such questions
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]