Author Topic: Turbografx-16 & PC-Engine Reproduction Hucards & Cases Now for Sale!!!!  (Read 22210 times)

turbokon

Hey guys, so myself, thesteve and brraap have been working own our very own reproduction/custom hucards for several months now and they will be available for sale in mid may or so.  Prices will be $45 each plus shipping.  They will come in custom cases.  They will be available for sale on my website at www.tg16pcemods.com and/or through me or brraap directly.

Updated:
The standard single game white reproduction hucards are now available for everyone to order.  These are made to order and we should be able to make most games ever released on the US turbografx-16 & PC-Engine hucard library.  Every game will come in a custom mini size clamshell case, similar in size to the ps vita cases, and will have inserts.  Prices are $45 each plus shipping.  Domestic shipping via USPS priority mail is $6 for up to 3 games.  For international orders, send us your address with your order and we will provide the exact shipping cost.  For ordering, please pm me or brraap with your orders and we will get back to you with a paypal invoice at which payment is expected.  These will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis. 

When messaging us with your order, please include the following:

1. Game choice
2. Required system region (us tg16 or jpn pce)
3. Required software version (us tg16 or jpn pce release)
4. Address (for international customer)
5. Paypal id

Only the standard single game white reproduction hucard are available at the moment.  The black and gold version of our reproduction hucards will be available late June.  With the black and gold version, we will offer them in three different configuration option:  single game selection, single game but duo region and duo games but single region.  Both the single game duo region and duo games single region works with a build in miniature slide switch mounted along the edge opposite side of the contacts on card. 

Updated: 02/05/2017
3D printed jewel cases are now available with the repro hucards and also separately.  The new jewel cases are $12 before shipping and includes both front and rear inserts.  The mini cases are no longer available.  The repro hucards are now without cases with the option of the 3D printed jewel cases at additional cost.  New prices (before shipping) for repro hucards, $40 for single game hucard, $55 for dual region hucard and $60 for dual games hucard.  Please order directly from www.tg16pcemods.com.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 03:40:01 AM by turbokon »
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

esteban

Re: Turbografx-16 & PC-Engine Reproduction Hucards Available Soon!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 01:27:23 PM »
I have a TED.

BUT DAMN.

THESE CARDS ARE SO DAMN NICE.

I love the aesthetics, the quality, the awesome.

The awesome.

I love them.

OMG collextaridsm bubblikg up in my veins!
  |    | 

Zero_Gamer

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 01:29:10 PM »
Man... Great work! Those look amazing! Or as my 15 year old would say... Those are amaze-balls!

Black Tiger

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 01:38:06 PM »
I love how these cost infinitely more than PCEWorks' CD bootlegs, yet these three games aren't being sold as a set with a sticker wrapped around a dollar store energy drink for $400.

Very nice balance of authentic aesthetic and distinctively not original HuCards.

I might be interested in physical copies of homebrews if they become available down the road.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 02:09:31 PM »

I might be interested in physical copies of homebrews if they become available down the road.

Ditto!  Especially for translations.  Valkyrie no Densetsu, Gekisha Boy, and Son Son II would be definite buys...and Etrnal City, if that ever gets finished! 
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Killjoyy027

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 02:54:04 PM »
These are really nice, this is great for gamers that want to play these game but do not want to pay the outrageous collector prices for the originals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punch

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 05:01:43 PM »
Do you have black & gold cards planned (like the one from the french user)?

turbokon

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 02:29:01 AM »

Do you have black & gold cards planned (like the one from the french user)?

Yes we are planning to have black and gold cards for the near future.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Sennachereb

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 06:57:21 AM »
 =D>This looks wonderful! I will certainly be in on this!

TheClash603

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 07:51:20 AM »
I like this a lot, but also really like the idea for homebrew releases.  If someone approaches you guys and asks to help them put out their homebrew on a new card, would you be able to do it?  I assume price would need to go up in order for the creator of the game to get a cut too, which could be the trickiest part of the process in negotiating.

slinkyturd

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 10:55:27 AM »
Any chance they are available loose? Not a fan of the snap cases. I'd rather fish around for recycled actual cd cases.
70/95 US Turbochips

schweaty

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 11:15:23 AM »
The cases are like $2 to produce.  Not gonna make a difference on the price

sirhcman

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 12:21:15 PM »
Are these reproductions thicker or thinner than actual hu cards? The only thing I would be worried about is messing up the pins on your pce/tg16 if they aren't the exact same spec as the originals.

Also is the little arrow part where you hold the card a sticker or actually etched into the hucard?

HailingTheThings

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2016, 12:51:05 PM »
Are these reproductions thicker or thinner than actual hu cards? The only thing I would be worried about is messing up the pins on your pce/tg16 if they aren't the exact same spec as the originals.

Also is the little arrow part where you hold the card a sticker or actually etched into the hucard?

They look to be the same thickness as the chucards? So like perhaps a smidgen thicker than og hueys?

Black Tiger

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2016, 01:03:41 PM »

Looks like the same gold print as the text.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum