Author Topic: Turbografx-16 & PC-Engine Reproduction Hucards & Cases Now for Sale!!!!  (Read 22378 times)

Sapicco

Re: Turbografx-16 & PC-Engine Reproduction Hucards Now for Sale!!!!
« Reply #285 on: August 16, 2016, 11:03:27 AM »
Ok guys, I'm currently taking orders for HuZero and Tonguemans Logic as a dual hucard.  These are homebrews created by Chris Covell.  HuZero is a tribute to the snes mode 7 racer F-Zero and Tongueman's Logic is a puzzle game.  A portion of each sales proceed will go to the developer himself.  These are available in white or black and either for the pce or tg16.  Special pricing of $45 plus shipping.

Finally placed an order for four carts, including this dual!!  Can't wait!

StarDust4Ever

« Reply #286 on: August 16, 2016, 02:29:53 PM »
Just a shoutout, my homebrew dualcard came in yesterday. It's nice; can't wait to play...

esteban

« Reply #287 on: August 16, 2016, 05:36:33 PM »
Just a shoutout, my homebrew dualcard came in yesterday. It's nice; can't wait to play...

DualCARD.

:)
  |    | 

StarDust4Ever

« Reply #288 on: August 16, 2016, 05:58:14 PM »

DualCARD.

:)
Dualcard = 2-in-1 =D

spawnshop

« Reply #289 on: September 07, 2016, 04:48:56 PM »
Just ran across these on your site.  Man they look sweet.   Gonna have to put an order in soon.  What is the turnaround time on making them to order?

turbokon

« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2016, 12:56:09 PM »
Just ran across these on your site.  Man they look sweet.   Gonna have to put an order in soon.  What is the turnaround time on making them to order?

Turb around time is about 5 days.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

turbokon

Turbografx-16 & PC-Engine Reproduction Hucards Now for Sale!!!!
« Reply #291 on: September 14, 2016, 08:25:07 AM »
Just so you guys know, once the current stock of the mini cases these repro comes with runs out, we won't be able to get any more.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 12:32:11 AM by turbokon »
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

StarDust4Ever

« Reply #292 on: September 14, 2016, 07:18:52 PM »

Just so you guys know, once the current stock of the mini cases these repro comes with, we won't be able to get any more.
:cry:

Marto_Jo-ing

« Reply #293 on: September 15, 2016, 04:36:13 AM »
Just so you guys know, once the current stock of the mini cases these repro comes with runs out, we won't be able to get any more.
       That's a bummer. These cases are awesome. Well I guess its time to get 1941 for the Supergrafx.
PM SENT...

StarDust4Ever

« Reply #294 on: September 15, 2016, 07:39:50 AM »
       That's a bummer. These cases are awesome. Well I guess its time to get 1941 for the Supergrafx.
PM SENT...
Excellent game. I toyed with the idea of ordering a 1941/Ghouls n Ghosts 2-in-1, but as I can only play it on retrofreak, I could just run the original ROMs instead.

Marto_Jo-ing

« Reply #295 on: September 15, 2016, 12:11:59 PM »
       Yep good game. I just ordered 1941 and Aldynes 2-n-1 repro card. Someone walked off with my original Aldynes and a couple Nintendo carts at a recent get together at my place. No more friends of friends in my game room. TRUST NO ONE!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 03:04:54 PM by Marto_Jo-ing »

TR0N

« Reply #296 on: September 20, 2016, 06:53:20 PM »
Uhh oh it has caught pat attention  :P He flip flops when it comes to reproductions.
By the way buy with confidence from turbokon.I've bought two reproductions from him so far and play great on my duo-r and even the retro freak i got recently.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:02:47 PM by TR0N »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #297 on: September 21, 2016, 02:35:28 AM »
Everdrive will ruin your contacts?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

NightWolve

« Reply #298 on: September 21, 2016, 05:22:24 AM »
Team Turbokon, TheSteve & Jodi going big-time, won't be able to keep up with the order spike that'll follow now!!!

It's kinda funny reading the heat that Pat is taking, some deucebag in the comments section even went the anti-Semitic route (pointing to Jew stereotypes?) with regards to him... No idea where that's coming from, but that's Youtube commentators for ya! There's a Jew conspiracy to be found SOMEWHERE in practically anything when enough tin-foil hat nutjobs can gather in the same room!

On this debate, I do actually agree with Pat when it comes to a Turbo Everdrive, and loading it up with every ROM, that it is a hard sell for me to wanna buy individual bootlegs/repros in the face of the ultimate one-size-fits-all solution for playing games on real hardware!

BUT, I can understand/comprehend why others would want these! They're a re-imagining of the HuCard design, they're heavier, thicker, with different artwork and case, they're built by fans, the workmanship is kind of beautiful such as what I see with the black Magical Chase HuCard that was gifted to me by turbo/Jodi, etc.

There is a novelty in these, somewhere, and why you can find a customer for them even in knowing about the Turbo Everdrive. The knowledge to rebuild/reprint HuCards can also allow homebrew games, such as how Chris Covell's HuZero went into physical production with his permission/inclusion.

Anyway, while I wouldn't find it practical to keep filling up my shelves with fakes, I can understand and respect why others would want to, so no big deal to me, etc. Have at it if you wish. Hell, same reason I like looking at a few of the CD repros, I can easily make a CD-R instead, but seeing it produced with printed fan artwork is nice, so it would be kind of hypocritical of me to knock those that would want lots of the fake HuCards. Difference though, I wouldn't have paid for them, if I have 'em via donation, great, if not, off to the Everdrive or CD-R.

EDIT: I will say, that Dracula X "Survivor Edition" IS tempting to have paid something for (but it was Tobiass, so)... I can't blanket say I never would buy one, if it's well-produced, but vast majority of times, yeah, I'd be too cheap to ever do so, and my shelves are already filled with stuff that sits there, backlogged to all hell and never played, so... :/
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 05:59:52 AM by NightWolve »

StarDust4Ever

« Reply #299 on: September 21, 2016, 09:02:34 PM »
Team Turbokon, TheSteve & Jodi going big-time, won't be able to keep up with the order spike that'll follow now!!!
THIS!!! :dance: