Author Topic: Turbografx-16 & PC-Engine Reproduction Hucards & Cases Now for Sale!!!!  (Read 22161 times)

TheOldMan

Re: Turbografx-16 & PC-Engine Reproduction Hucards & Cases Now for Sale!!!!
« Reply #345 on: April 17, 2017, 04:45:44 PM »
Hopefully it will also glow in the dark.

Depends on if we can find a reliable supplier of quality glow-in-the-dark plastic :/

Punch

« Reply #346 on: April 17, 2017, 05:23:01 PM »
I'm expecting their next release to glow in the dark, assemble into a transformer when combined with other copies, have a Super FX + SVP in it, etc. but still have the same jewel case design that doesn't close properly. :P

xelement5x

« Reply #347 on: April 18, 2017, 06:01:08 AM »
Don't forget the pogs either!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

spenoza

« Reply #348 on: April 25, 2017, 04:57:15 AM »
So, what kinds of limits are you guys self-imposing? Are there certain titles you aren't going to reproduce? I'm already glad you're asking our home-brew folks before trying to do their titles. What are the determining factors of which titles you select and which you'll avoid?
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

thesteve

« Reply #349 on: April 27, 2017, 07:23:40 PM »
well as for title limits, we didnt put a mapper in the card, so only direct addressed games
the intent was to try to undercut the super rare price gouging titles, so cheaply available cards will be ignored for the most part
as for the homebrew games, they are currently produced titles, and as such it wouldnt be right to undercut it (however we would love to supply the blanks, or produce the cards for the homebrew scene)

Winniez

« Reply #350 on: April 28, 2017, 10:46:37 AM »
I would be interested in these if there is a way to get them for a reasonable price in Europe

esadajr

I would be interested in these if there is a way to get them for a reasonable price in Europe
Maybe something ala Krikzz
Gaming since 1985

StarDust4Ever

Bulk buy to save on shipping costs? Shipping outside of the United States is a pain, and very expensive if using any kind of tracking.

spenoza

the intent was to try to undercut the super rare price gouging titles, so cheaply available cards will be ignored for the most part
So now that you guys have sold to Tobias and he is reselling Magical Chase at a rather high price, haven't you undercut this part of your own rationale? I'm concerned that you've effectively destroyed any practical defense you could mount against criticism.
<a href="http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/103/show-collection.htm" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">My meager PC Engine Collection so far.</a><br><a href="https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PC Engine Software Bible</a><br><a href="http://www.racketboy.com/forum/" c

turbokon

So now that you guys have sold to Tobias and he is reselling Magical Chase at a rather high price, haven't you undercut this part of your own rationale? I'm concerned that you've effectively destroyed any practical defense you could mount against criticism.

Well, ours are still available at the same lower price point so we're still undercutting Tobias higher prices.  But yeah there are always criticism on what we provide.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

EmperorIng

Something I've been wondering regarding regions: is it possible to make a Japanese region HuCard that plays the Turbo version of Magical Chase? Is it a matter of pin location, or is the data sort of "hard-set" for each region's version?

turbokon

Something I've been wondering regarding regions: is it possible to make a Japanese region HuCard that plays the Turbo version of Magical Chase? Is it a matter of pin location, or is the data sort of "hard-set" for each region's version?

Yes it's possible and vise versa. 

www.tg16pcemods.com

StarDust4Ever

Well, ours are still available at the same lower price point so we're still undercutting Tobias higher prices.  But yeah there are always criticism on what we provide.
One of the best ways to combat eBay resellers is to put the wares up yourself. Of course, you've got to make sure what you are selling is kosher first.

If people are dumb enough to pay a reseller (who is taking a big risk by posting content that violates their TOS) big bucks without doing a simple google search to see if the items is available elsewhere cheaper, then a fool and their money are quickly parted.

As for eBay resellers selling goods that aren't allowed there (Turbokon repros would fall under that definition), their auctions should be reported for violation.

So if you can't beat em, join em, and if you can't join them, report their asses! :twisted:

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
As for eBay resellers selling goods that aren't allowed there (Turbokon repros would fall under that definition), their auctions should be reported for violation.

So if you can't beat em, join em, and if you can't join them, report their asses! :twisted:

And watch ebay do nothing 99 times out of 100.  As long as they get their fees, they have zero f*cks to give.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

turbokon

I actually posted some of the repros on there and was eventually was reported and they cancelled my listing.

www.tg16pcemods.com