Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25400 times)

Medic_wheat

Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #165 on: October 24, 2016, 06:48:11 AM »

good to know that people still haven't figured out how to save a picture. or crop.

:D

I do what I can. Thank you for noticing.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #166 on: October 24, 2016, 06:48:55 AM »
Will this one also be incompatible with PSTV and you'll never hear anything about it from LRG because they're le dumb?

I hope not. I commented on the tweet to see if I'd get some sort of response.

Gypsy

« Reply #167 on: October 24, 2016, 11:06:19 AM »
It runs like ASS on PSTV fwiw (I played a bit of it via the hack). I have not played it on a regular ole Vita to compare though. Regardless I'll be in for Strangers Wrath and I hope it will be compatible.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #168 on: October 24, 2016, 01:40:12 PM »

Alright. Is this the start of them just offering a pre-order for those interested in the game?  Here is hoping so.  Also another game I am interested in.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2016, 02:22:11 AM »
I like the normal pre-order route, but it's hard to get excited about a vs. fighter.... even if it is rather cute and funny.  Any of ya play it?  I'd be more inclined to buy it if it's easy to pick up and play, not requiring tons of practice and memorization of combos, reversals, etc. (because I am le dumb).

So the Shantae pairs are #24 and #25 (available this Friday) and Volume is #28 (available the following Friday), but what happened to #26 and #27?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

bartre

« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2016, 05:24:08 AM »
I like the normal pre-order route, but it's hard to get excited about a vs. fighter.... even if it is rather cute and funny.  Any of ya play it?  I'd be more inclined to buy it if it's easy to pick up and play, not requiring tons of practice and memorization of combos, reversals, etc. (because I am le dumb).

So the Shantae pairs are #24 and #25 (available this Friday) and Volume is #28 (available the following Friday), but what happened to #26 and #27?

You'd probably hate skullgirls man. just being honest.
It definitely took the modern 2D fighter route, rather than an arcade style experience.
IE - there's a lot of technical stuff to do and learn, but until you do, it's probably gonna feel clunky.

as to #26 and #27 -
you already missed out. sorry.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2016, 05:39:21 AM »
I am guessing "the silver case" PC was either #26 or #27.

I don't know what the other game was myself.

xelement5x

« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2016, 06:30:16 AM »
I am guessing "the silver case" PC was either #26 or #27.

I don't know what the other game was myself.

No, I believe they said Silver Case was going to be separate of the numbered scheme since it's a PC release.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Medic_wheat

« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2016, 06:31:25 AM »
Then what were 26 and 27?

xelement5x

« Reply #174 on: October 25, 2016, 08:46:04 AM »
Aoi Blink and Maniac Pro Wrestling
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Medic_wheat

« Reply #175 on: October 25, 2016, 08:51:48 AM »
Aoi Blink and Maniac Pro Wrestling

Weird never even knew they were released let alone available. Wonder if they sold them separate from their site?

Looks at eBay. Lol good post man lol. Good post.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 08:54:16 AM by Medic_wheat »

TR0N

« Reply #176 on: October 28, 2016, 07:30:56 PM »
Well that was quick shantae risky revenge and pirates curse sold out in one day  :shock: I thought it would so i order both right away as orders open.My order went in so i'm set i'll see how this turn out,first time buying from LRG.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

bartre

« Reply #177 on: October 28, 2016, 09:52:40 PM »
yeah, they sold out same day, I was kinda thinking they'd stick around at least an hour or so since the print runs were a little bigger than most.
buuuuuuuut, I guess Shantae is popular enough *shrug*

Medic_wheat

« Reply #178 on: October 28, 2016, 11:39:32 PM »
Yeah I was able to get my order of each game. Thought about getting a soundtrack. But let's be honest. I'll never listen to them. And I don't have a YouTube show to feature the music in. Sooo.

I was tempted to buy two of each game. However, that would only have been if there were still copies of the game available after the second batch went up. Yes they had the option to buy two per customer. I felt it best to allow fans to get at lest one copy first.

Granted Ricky's revenge is also available on the 3DS now as a physical copy and even the silver box just got announced for the PS4 in physical form. Lol.

xelement5x

« Reply #179 on: October 29, 2016, 04:10:46 PM »
I
Yeah I was able to get my order of each game. Thought about getting a soundtrack. But let's be honest. I'll never listen to them. And I don't have a YouTube show to feature the music in. Sooo.

I was tempted to buy two of each game. However, that would only have been if there were still copies of the game available after the second batch went up. Yes they had the option to buy two per customer. I felt it best to allow fans to get at lest one copy first.

Granted Ricky's revenge is also available on the 3DS now as a physical copy and even the silver box just got announced for the PS4 in physical form. Lol.

I think you mean Pirate's Curse.  Risky's Revenge was, until LRG brought it out, only ever available digitally.  Hence the big draw for many people on that one.  Also the Kaufman soundtracks were a no brainer to me, that guy is amazing.