Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25450 times)

TR0N

Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2016, 05:39:38 PM »
Yeah I was able to get my order of each game. Thought about getting a soundtrack. But let's be honest. I'll never listen to them. And I don't have a YouTube show to feature the music in. Sooo.

I was tempted to buy two of each game. However, that would only have been if there were still copies of the game available after the second batch went up. Yes they had the option to buy two per customer. I felt it best to allow fans to get at lest one copy first.

Granted Ricky's revenge is also available on the 3DS now as a physical copy and even the silver box just got announced for the PS4 in physical form. Lol.
What element said pirates curse had a physical release but risky revenge was digital only.I played,pirates curse back in 2015 on the wii-u and i really enjoyed the game.So buying a physical copy for PS4 was a no-brainer for me plus i don't have a 3DS.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Gypsy

« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2016, 03:00:13 AM »
yeah, they sold out same day, I was kinda thinking they'd stick around at least an hour or so since the print runs were a little bigger than most.
buuuuuuuut, I guess Shantae is popular enough *shrug*

Yeah they sold out a little faster than I was thinking but I figured they wouldn't last long.

I got one of each. No PS4 still, but no sense in not buying these now and lining the pockets of a tard later.

Yeah I was able to get my order of each game. Thought about getting a soundtrack. But let's be honest. I'll never listen to them. And I don't have a YouTube show to feature the music in. Sooo.

Yeah I couldn't bring myself to drop $45 on stuff I'd never use either.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2016, 04:23:34 AM »

Misspoke. It was pirates curse that got a 3DS physical release around the same time was the limited run game release.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2016, 02:58:53 AM »
Allowing people to buy two copies is a big part of why they sell out so quickly.  I too have been tempted to buy two copies, flipping one for enough to make my copy 'free', but I just can't do it.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #184 on: October 31, 2016, 11:11:53 AM »
I did nab the 2 Shantae's even though I still lack a PS4, but I skipped on Skullgirls.  I'll never play it.  I like fighting games, but, very few ever stand out to me, so I'm not a huge fan of them.

Gypsy

« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2016, 03:34:24 PM »
SNK already made all the fighters I'll ever need 15+ years ago so I'm skipping Skull Girls too. I'm definitely skipping Volume as well.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #186 on: November 05, 2016, 06:55:31 AM »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2016, 03:46:36 AM »
Local multi?  That makes it tempting, just so I have one game that's two player.

I wish more games would support that.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Medic_wheat

« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2016, 03:51:15 AM »
Local multi?  That makes it tempting, just so I have one game that's two player.

I wish more games would support that.

I agree. Makes me tempted to buy he vita game. Will have to make a decision soon.

Gypsy

« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2016, 03:15:22 AM »
Local multiplayer is definitely a dying aspect, outside of Nintendo. It was actually a chore to find racing games for PS3 with local multiplayer and AI (Gran Turismo 5 for instance has local multi without AI).

Punch

« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2016, 09:29:48 AM »
Yeah lack of local Co-op is bullshit. At least nintendo tries to preserve that part of gaming.

Gypsy

« Reply #191 on: November 10, 2016, 01:28:10 PM »
Yeah lack of local Co-op is bullshit. At least nintendo tries to preserve that part of gaming.

Amen. It's completely asinine that to play some games with a friend I would need two consoles, two copies of the game and an internet connection. For this reason my Dreamcast, Saturn, Gamecube and Wii see the most use when playing with friends. Also have had some good times on PS2 with stuff like Champions of Norrath.

schweaty

« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2016, 09:18:18 AM »
I know they are a small operation, but how long do they normally take to ship?  I ordered a few on BF and haven't received a shipping email yet

HailingTheThings

« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2016, 09:40:19 AM »
I know they are a small operation, but how long do they normally take to ship?  I ordered a few on BF and haven't received a shipping email yet

They do normally take a while, but if you're concerned just e-mail them.

http://www.mightyrabbitstudios.com/limitedrunforums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26

Gypsy

« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2016, 02:15:04 AM »
Blood bath this morning. People got butt raped and are not happy about it.

I managed to get Oddworld but tried to late for the other game. I'll try to get it later...