Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25361 times)

Medic_wheat

Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #225 on: January 28, 2017, 05:35:52 AM »
I wasn't Abel to get the Oxinfree game today. Anyone with a spare copy?

People were limited to one copy. I didn't want it, so I bought one for a friend that had trouble in the morning. I'm definitely looking forward to Aqua Kitty though (PSTV compatible even) because how could I resist a shooter with kitties?  :lol:

Oh that's odd I thought it was a two per customer thing. The aqua kitty seemed interesting due to the ps tv part. However defender just isn't a game I fee I need another clone of at the moment. I mean I think I have six different flavors of defender already.

TheClash603

« Reply #226 on: January 28, 2017, 06:18:10 AM »
I had been buying most of these games, since they are bargain priced at $25 and I like the idea of physically keeping games available that were previously DLC only.

Then I realized they released 5000 games and I actually spent $1000000 on their budget games last year...  this was the first batch I skipped, will only be buying the ones I really want from now on.  Seems like they all sell out anyway, so the company hardly needs my support.

Gypsy

« Reply #227 on: January 28, 2017, 08:21:29 AM »
I had been buying most of these games, since they are bargain priced at $25 and I like the idea of physically keeping games available that were previously DLC only.

Then I realized they released 5000 games and I actually spent $1000000 on their budget games last year...  this was the first batch I skipped, will only be buying the ones I really want from now on.  Seems like they all sell out anyway, so the company hardly needs my support.

And it just keeps getting worse they keep pumping out more games lol. I only really want Aqua Kitty out of the more recent ones coming out, so yay.

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #228 on: January 28, 2017, 10:02:16 AM »
I picked up Aqua Kitty, looks different enough for me from the other Defender Clones.

GohanX

« Reply #229 on: January 28, 2017, 01:24:52 PM »
I was going to skip it but... Kitties!

xelement5x

« Reply #230 on: January 28, 2017, 02:46:50 PM »

Yeah, I have PS4 and Vita for a lot of their early games but I just got burnt out with it myself too.  The only one I went crazy on recently is Shantae.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2017, 02:38:41 AM »
I got ze kittehs too.  We'll see how the underwater Defender shewty compares to Atlantean.

Indeed.  A lot of the games are pretty meh, so it's crazy trying to keep up with 'em.  Their release schedule makes it even worse, making it so you have to pay shipping and handling (pay $5 for $2 worth of stamps) one week just to turn around and do it again a week later; can't they combine that shit?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Gypsy

« Reply #232 on: January 30, 2017, 03:07:48 AM »
Indeed.  A lot of the games are pretty meh, so it's crazy trying to keep up with 'em.  Their release schedule makes it even worse, making it so you have to pay shipping and handling (pay $5 for $2 worth of stamps) one week just to turn around and do it again a week later; can't they combine that shit?

Here here. That shipping charge always bothered me as well. It was $2.60 for 1-2 games, now it's $2.77. Just be honest about shipping...

They offered combine shipping starting with this last batch of games, but lulz ensued: https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/825010006605053953

TR0N

« Reply #233 on: January 30, 2017, 05:11:33 PM »
I was waiting for the physical release of skull girls,which i did preorder.Now i get the e-mail it's released has been delayed due to a license and technical issue  :P

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Medic_wheat

« Reply #234 on: January 30, 2017, 11:43:45 PM »
I was waiting for the physical release of skull girls,which i did preorder.Now i get the e-mail it's released has been delayed due to a license and technical issue  :P

But it's not their fault!

Jk

Well at lest they are communicating with those who preordered.

xelement5x

« Reply #235 on: January 31, 2017, 06:55:30 AM »
I'd rather they do it right and get it pushed out with all the most recent patches and everything than get it half finished. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #236 on: February 02, 2017, 05:49:05 PM »
2 Vita games tomorrow, might get The Swapper, not sure about Curses & Chaos.  Might be fun.....but hard to say..

bartre

« Reply #237 on: February 02, 2017, 08:51:22 PM »
2 Vita games tomorrow, might get The Swapper, not sure about Curses & Chaos.  Might be fun.....but hard to say..

I've got swapper on PC.
I gotta say it seems.... pretentious...
curses and chaos looks fun though.

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #238 on: February 02, 2017, 11:37:46 PM »

I've got swapper on PC.
I gotta say it seems.... pretentious...

I'm guessing it wears a fedora and sips premium columbian bean coffee on an outdoor patio while browsing the Huffington post on a Macintosh?
--DragonmasterDan

Gypsy

« Reply #239 on: February 03, 2017, 01:29:30 AM »
I think Swapper looks fairly interesting. Nice looking platformer with puzzles. Maybe I'm missing something?