Author Topic: Limited Run Games  (Read 25368 times)

Medic_wheat

Re: Limited Run Games
« Reply #510 on: August 04, 2017, 11:02:46 AM »
And done with my order of the standered wonder boy. I noticed they went from 2 per customer to 1. Interesting.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #511 on: August 04, 2017, 11:03:57 AM »
Holy shit both standered and limited sold out in 2 minutes. Just the shit bundles. Yeah I think they are going to do boundless more often to try and get rid of crap stock.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:07:22 AM by Medic_wheat »

Mathius

« Reply #512 on: August 04, 2017, 11:10:17 AM »
I'll be happy with my PA ver. of Wonder Boy. LGR fell off my radar a long time ago. In this industry when something starts to stink they'll never be able to wash it off.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Medic_wheat

« Reply #513 on: August 04, 2017, 11:22:53 AM »
I'll be happy with my PA ver. of Wonder Boy. LGR fell off my radar a long time ago. In this industry when something starts to stink they'll never be able to wash it off.

Trust me if I didn't get the copy I'd have just jumped on the PA release. I won't bother with scalpers. Except that one time with think geek lol

bartre

« Reply #514 on: August 04, 2017, 12:16:46 PM »
The CE isn't something I am to interested in.

yeah, it's a pretty shit CE. you get trading cards, a poster, and soundtrack.
for that markup, LRG can eat shit.

I'm so confused about LRG doing a release of an online multiplayer game.
that just seems like something that should either stay download only or get a mass market release.
after all, wouldn't you want more people playing? (not that it looked that good anyway)

TR0N

« Reply #515 on: August 04, 2017, 07:49:50 PM »
I was able to get in a order for wonderboy.Still what a hassle to do so i tried in the morning first but it sold out in 2 minutes flat :shock: Then when i try again in the evening i mange to order a copy finally.Still i don't approve by this practice of LRG having to buy a game day one as soon as it's available.You don't buy it then you are screwed unless the said publisher release it again them selfies.It's getting ridiculous now,LRG doesn't seem to take into account when said game has a high demand.By the way i just went with the regular edition of wonderboy i didn't need the CE one.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 10:45:15 PM by TR0N »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Gypsy

« Reply #516 on: August 05, 2017, 07:22:50 AM »
I was going to go for a Wonder Boy in the 2nd wave if anything just to sell at cost to someone that missed out, but I was playing Yakuza 0 and forgot about it, so no big deal.

Apparently the PA version doesn't have a manual, but it sure beats paying flipper rates.

cr8zykuban0

« Reply #517 on: August 05, 2017, 09:22:15 AM »
I got lucky on getting a copy  of wonderboy on the 2nd batch but damn they should have offered more copies to meet demand. Then again im pretty sure itll be a while before i get my copy anyways :(

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #518 on: August 05, 2017, 04:25:28 PM »
I was going to go for a Wonder Boy in the 2nd wave if anything just to sell at cost to someone that missed out, but I was playing Yakuza 0 and forgot about it, so no big deal.

Apparently the PA version doesn't have a manual, but it sure beats paying flipper rates.

I am glad it comes with a manual.  I really wanted one, the only thing I'm really missing out on from the CE is the 2CD's.  I do however have to find a way to sell Lawbreakers, since the only way I was able to get Wonderboy, was in the bundle! :P  Anyone here want Lawbreakers, $40, that means I make a penny profit off of it LOL!

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #519 on: August 05, 2017, 08:07:31 PM »
f*ck this shit.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

geise

« Reply #520 on: August 08, 2017, 05:08:23 AM »
Word.

Medic_wheat

« Reply #521 on: August 11, 2017, 02:28:33 PM »
Well that night trap slipped through my fingers. Both times. Sigh

TR0N

« Reply #522 on: August 11, 2017, 07:47:01 PM »
Well that night trap slipped through my fingers. Both times. Sigh
Really i got my order through luckily enough.Missed the first batch but i was able to get on the second one in the evening.After this,don't see myself buying from LRG again any time soon.Unless it's for Ys Origin but i been thinking maybe i'll go with pa instead.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

ChuChu Flamingo

« Reply #523 on: August 11, 2017, 08:26:34 PM »
It is crazy how much Night Trap lrg is selling for. They should've done a larger print run since they were hyping this up.

bartre

« Reply #524 on: August 12, 2017, 02:02:35 AM »
It is crazy how much Night Trap lrg is selling for. They should've done a larger print run since they were hyping this up.

Agreed.
but i'm not really salty about missing this one, it's kind of a whatever game.
hopefully this'll kick more people off the hype train