Author Topic: FX-Unit Yuki: The Henshin Engine for TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine  (Read 27166 times)

NightWolve

Re: Henshin Engine Game for TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2016, 05:52:11 AM »
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sarumaru/henshin-engine-the-game-pc-engine-tg-16-pc-steam

Hmmm...  :-k

$24,488...

6 days to go...

2nd stretch goal is $28,000...

Will we see another stretch goal smashed, that is the question ??

Oh, the suspense! I like! :)

PCE4EVAH, BRUTHA!!!!

sirhcman

« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2016, 06:48:41 AM »
341 backers
$24,534 pledged of $16,400 goal
5 days to go

To pledge go here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sarumaru/henshin-engine-the-game-pc-engine-tg-16-pc-steam
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 07:07:22 AM by sirhcman »

TheClash603

« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2016, 07:48:31 AM »
I bet you guys will be too busy buying Ferraris to finish the game, congrats!

esteban

« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2016, 08:36:13 AM »
Das gud nooz.
  |    | 

NightWolve

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2016, 09:33:47 AM »
Hm, noticed that 1 backer backed out, it went back down to 340 backers, and $24,488 (what's in my previous post) after sirhcman's post... Good jinxing job, sirhcman... ;)

nodtveidt

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2016, 10:56:48 AM »
:lol:

That's ok though, we're still WAY over goal for the initial game and the DC conversion. :D

Krimstah

« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2016, 02:31:12 PM »
How hard would it be to Port over to the pc fx ?

nodtveidt

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2016, 02:38:35 PM »
PC-FX homebrew is still in its infancy so it'll be awhile before such an option is viable. It's definitely something we've talked about before though.

sirhcman

« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2016, 12:53:11 AM »
344 backers 
$24,853 pledged of $16,400 
5 days to go

Update #11

Sep 30 2016

DC STRETCH GOAL MET!

6 likes
So in the last post I mentioned that we were well passed our funding goal and now we've even passed the DC stretch goal! THANKS EVERYONE! So I also re-iterated that the DC version would be coming later next year (also stated in the stretch goals section). However, I worded it in such a way that it has confused people who pledged for the PCE/Turbo and PC CD versions. These versions are still projected to be released by the end of March. and the DC version should be available right around Christmas time! Sorry for any confusion to those folks backing the original version of the game and thanks for your continued support! Remember to share! :)

- Saru

nodtveidt

« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2016, 03:04:58 AM »
Considering all the trolling over the DC conversion, the only reason I'm sticking it out is because of the actual fans who want the conversion made. It will be my first, last, and only DC project. If we didn't have so many people wanting a DC version, I'd vote to scrap it right now.

nodtveidt

« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2016, 03:34:57 AM »
And now Mike, aka Professor, has decided to go on the same smear campaign against me as he always has. What the f*ck.

DarkKobold

« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2016, 05:09:56 AM »
And now Mike, aka Professor, has decided to go on the same smear campaign against me as he always has. What the f*ck.

Just ignore him, he's a pitiful loser. PCEFX has been worlds better since he left. No one should care what he thinks, ever.

Henshin is great, and everything else is just bitter jealousy.
Hey, you.

NightWolve

« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2016, 05:35:28 AM »
Addressing critic(s) of the DC port, they're bothered by inflated Likes on Sarumaru's Facebook store/presence for one. Saru had a store/brand that sells shirts, pins, posters, artwork, etc. BEFORE this videogame project and you have to advertise to get noticed, which is being unfairly maligned here! I got a reasonable explanation on the regional ad system of Facebook, a balance between budget and exposure, so I'm satisfied on that.

It's no secret this is a small team, but of passionate fans that got off the ground pretty quickly, that many of us have an unfavorable past we'd prefer to move on from, etc. so I can understand some concerns... Just tread carefully not to let these issues escalate any further (take it from me, I didn't have the wisdom in times' past when I was in similar situations *cough* XSEED *cough*!)...

As for the comic being simple, as mentioned, it's playing off Johnny Turbo nostalgia which was just as simple, silly, "lamey," but holds a certain type of charm, and that's what Saru is trying to capture. No new episodes are, I dunno, maybe due to the grand idea of a videogame taking higher priority naturally ?? Heaven forbid something more ambitious and far more useful to fans such as a game take higher priority... Not that hard to find reasonable explanations if you care to look!

Anyway, I hope this doesn't dispirit anybody on the team... :/ Oddly enough, I wondered and questioned how Dreamcast even got on your radar given that we're all PCE guys here, but I'm not privy to whatever the team was that sensed worthwhile demand from Sega fans, etc.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 06:07:50 PM by NightWolve »

nodtveidt

« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2016, 07:25:58 AM »
The reason the DC got on the radar is because Saru was listing off possible port ideas and the DC was in that list.... people saw it and said "yeah, DC port!" and here we are.

In any event, I can only tolerate so much bullshit before it gets to me, and this went way beyond my threshold, so I'm taking some time away from this. Saru did nothing wrong and we more than adequately proved it. It didn't actually get nasty until Mike showed up, and now shit's gotten out of control. As of right now, I don't even care what happens. We all need a break from this anyway, as Saru has been working so hard on this that he's lost both online and IRL friends over it. That's not how shit is supposed to work.

NightWolve

« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2016, 08:18:43 AM »
Sorry man, I feel ya... :/

P. S.

Very competent defense/replies at that site, John/nullity!! Good looking out, I am impressed!