Author Topic: "PCEWorks" finally bootlegs Magical Chase  (Read 5062 times)

shubibiman

Re: "PCEWorks" finally bootlegs Magical Chase
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2017, 10:43:54 AM »
Boo on Turbokon for selling a bunch of boots to this chucklef*ck, and even more so if he's an active partner.

Just for the record guys, we are not partners.  He ordered them in bulk from us late last year. He asked for them assembled and programmed with no artwork and case.   

And what did you expect ?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2017, 11:01:31 AM »
And what did you expect ?

Not the Spanish Inquisition, that much we know for sure.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

SignOfZeta

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2017, 11:08:01 AM »
I would pay money to hear Chris and Dion's (NGF) thoughts on this. To me, it seems like a massively more successful version of the shit they'd pull. The hype of the bootleggery is bigger that of the original article.

gex

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2017, 11:32:47 AM »

Arkhan get in here

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2017, 11:48:48 AM »
f*ck this guy.

f*ck everyone helping him.   

You're pouring gas on a burning building and then going "WHOA WHOA. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"   

It's our job as "people doing Turbo stuff" to not do stupid shit and to make sure things stay sane.   

Use common sense.  If a repro cunt is asking for bulk hucards, tell him "f*ck off".  There's judgment calls that need to be made and so far it really seems like the wrong ones are being made left and right.

People ask me for hueys of *insert game here*.  I tell them no.

When dickhead resellers ask me for Atlantean, I send them pictures of dinosaurs and squirrels and shit.   I don't go YEAH SURE DUDE, HERE LEMME SHIP YOU ONE.    Or I tell them I am sold out.  And then I post another "we have Atlanteans for sale!" thing to see if they can connect those dots.

Helping this guy do anything is in fact stupid shit.   

The guys a dick.  He did stupid, shady things.   He's helped impact shit prices.  He's the reason people can't trust Sapphire sales.   

He's not actually into this stuff.  He's into pandering to simpletons to make money off of them because everyone collectively loses their self control when they see some stupid thing some dick produced.

OMG I GOTTA HAVE THAT.

He's encouraging / enabling the ShelfCandy stupidity everyone claims to hate.

When did "we're going to do affordable bootlegs etc. etc. to stick it to Tobias" become "We're going to enable the shit out of his shitshow and help him out!"

We all know anyone could do this shit.  Why are you helping the guy?  It's photoshop clipart shenanigans sent off to a print shop and then wacked together.    5 seconds of googling can find you all this stuff.   You could go to Kinkos and fire off a bunch of cool decorations out of art from these games.

Yes, the things he makes look neat.   So what.  When he was just bootlegging Sapphire and f*cking people over, that looked neat too.   Did we throw him a parade and help him out?  Nope.

Where'd the other headhunters go?  All the people that come down on this shit?  We had the whole "f*ck Tobias" witch hunt extravaganza so many times in the past.   

Hint:  They, and other normies got tired of watching the new Lemonade Stand mentality and went to go do something that didn't make them want to punch their monitors.

You newer Turbo scene people really don't seem to get it.   Tobias is a dickhole.

Stop helping him.  Stop associating with him.

Leave him alone and don't support or enable his shit, so he f*cks off and ruins some other scene instead.

PRICES SUCK AND EVERYONE JUST LIKES POSTING PICS AND COLLECTARDING AND IT'S REALLY STUPID AND

HEY!  LOOK AT THIS BOXED SET WOW COOL IM GONNA BUY IT AND POST PICS ON FACEBOOK

#OBEYLIFE #OBEY #PCE4LIFE #4TEHLOVEOFIT #f*ck

I refuse to give the guy a free pass because he "tried to make things right".

He got caught.  He got outed.  If he wasn't a piece of shit, he wouldn't have had to get caught/busted/outed to start "making amends" or trying to be cool.

f*cking dick.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

crazydean

Re: &quot;PCEWorks&quot; finally bootlegs Magical Chase
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2017, 12:47:02 PM »
I mean, f*ck Tobias.

Also, those bootlegs look really cool. They're totally worth a couple hundred dollars.

#imanadultanddontunderstandhowprioritieswork
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

sirhcman

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2017, 01:22:52 PM »

lukester

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2017, 01:25:49 PM »
Anyone try contacting konami or namco or whoever? If you guys are that concerned.

sirhcman

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2017, 01:27:12 PM »
Anyone try contacting konami or namco or whoever? If you guys are that concerned.

I think a few people emailed them, its probably in a thread around here somewhere..

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2017, 01:47:07 PM »

Konami doesn't really give a shit.

Namco might.

Or they might miss the point and go LOL COOL like the rest of the dipshits.

Gentlegamer

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2017, 02:10:22 PM »
#teamarkhan

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2017, 02:31:42 PM »
I might have to profprof them and get all their wares for free. #sickburn!  Then sell it on FB a year or whatever later. :lol:

Seriously though... I love Shawn and Jodi. IRL at that. I don't love this situation/development. #dichotomy

It's time people start telling their friends

"hey dummies, you f*cked up."

We need to stop with this "omfg its a pce related project therefore infinite <3s and support 5ever" bullshit

This is a f*ckup.

The reprocards were already kind of overpriced and overkilled.  this is just the next level.

This stuff doesn't help anyone.

Flare65

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2017, 02:40:20 PM »
I think the price is going to be a real turn off for a lot of people.  For that kind of money I'd rather spend the extra 70.00 and buy a Nintendo Switch.....if you can actually find one (that's another story...)

I admit, the packaging is kinda cool, but the price point is way off for these games. 

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2017, 03:06:02 PM »
id rather throw the 300$ or whatever out the window, or grind it into a pulp and stick it in my own ass than give that piece of shit any money.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2017, 04:04:43 PM »
I think the price is going to be a real turn off for a lot of people.  For that kind of money I'd rather spend the extra 70.00 and buy a Nintendo Switch.....if you can actually find one (that's another story...)

I admit, the packaging is kinda cool, but the price point is way off for these games. 

How old are you?