Author Topic: Who's still playing their Wii?  (Read 13630 times)

D-Lite

Re: Who's still playing their Wii?
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2011, 08:33:30 AM »
I bought two extra pink controllers last year, so I'm all set.
As in spare controllers or controllers that are SUPER F'N PINK!?!?

We play Wii every weekend here.  Turns out it's the perfect console for 5-9 year olds.  Lots of New Super Mario. 
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
http://www.multimods.com

TheBardsSong

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 10:08:19 PM »
Playing some Skyward Sword on it lately. Fantastic game.

chris leach

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 03:30:27 AM »
ive never turned on a wii

Well...I never owned a Wii.....and I think "i've never turned on a wii was a pick up line a chick uses at the bar...?
I like holding my gun, Cleaning my gun, and Shooting my gun!

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 07:07:44 AM »
I do pretty much the same as I do with the 360.  I look around for good downloadables, and buy what looks good (used) on store shelves.  I can always find comfort in knowing the Wii has good titles like Boy and His Blob, Murumasa, Cave Story, Castlevania Rebirth, Contra Rebirth, and the New Super Mario Bros Games.  Good stuff.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 12:08:48 PM »
You know, I can honestly say that I am glad to have come across a Wii thread that isn't just bashing the system for a change. :clap:
END OF LINE.

SMF

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 02:51:42 PM »
The Nintendo Wii was a great reason for familys to play games, I forget how many times at the holidays a group of us would start up a tourny of Bowling and even SSBB along with Mario Kart. I feel Nintendo did the smart thing releasing the wii. If it wasn't smart then explain The Move and Kinect? Excited for Wii U in 2012.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2011, 07:10:31 AM »
I'm not too sure if I'll be getting the Wii-U at launch, but I have a feeling we'll be getting one by 2012's end.  That is if the world doesn't come to an end at that point.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2011, 12:18:02 PM »
I'll get a Wii-U if the kinks are worked out, the controllers aren't too expensive, and we get some good games. That says it all right there. Oh, and I want to be able to transfer my VC andDLC from my Wii unit without having to buy it, yet again.

END OF LINE.

Father5&JoshUnion

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 03:18:28 AM »
Well, if you say get a new Wii, and log into the online part with your current Nintendo account you are able to download all the same stuff over again without having to pay $$s for them, so i would assume this would be the same method for the new Wii-U.

FONY should take a page out of that book!  Yeah, I'm looking at you PS Vita!!  Forcing me to repay for Downloadable versions of hard copies I already own!!  SUCK FONY!!

futureman2000

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 05:26:45 AM »
Does watching Netflix count as playing Wii?
Take off yer flip flops and set up the tripod: it's bag kickin' time!

roflmao

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2011, 12:32:29 PM »
Lol, netflix and last.fm are how I use my Xbox 360 99% of the time these days. :mrgreen:

esteban

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2011, 12:10:40 PM »
I bought two extra pink controllers last year, so I'm all set.
As in spare controllers or controllers that are SUPER F'N PINK!?!?

We play Wii every weekend here.  Turns out it's the perfect console for 5-9 year olds.  Lots of New Super Mario. 

SUPER F'N PINK!

I love them. They rock. I think I love them more than my daughter does, and I originally bought 'em for her :)

|    | 

blueraven

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2011, 08:40:41 PM »
I finally turned my Wii on after a long ass time to play Kirby Epic Yarn, Lost in Shadow, Fragile Dreams or whatever, Klonoa, Sonic Colors,and the newest Kirby that just came out.

I've determined that the Wii is basically horse shit for everything except platformers.  Skyward Sword is probably going to suck.

LOL I used it for netflix last week.

Does watching Netflix count as playing Wii?

I was going to ask the same question.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

KingDrool

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2011, 02:40:58 AM »
Just finished Skyward Sword. It did not suck.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

Windy

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2011, 04:21:39 PM »
I just started playing "Tales of Symphonia A new world" I was told by a friend the game was no good. He was right the game is no good.......It's freakin great! I saw it at best buy last night for 7.99 in one of their clearance bins and I had to hide it from my wife on my way in as I promised no videogame buys till after christmas LOL I played it for 2 hours and it is excellent. This might be the best deal i've ever got at Best Buy
Proud Member of the F@CK Ebay Club
MONSTER HUNTER TRI FC: W272XV