Author Topic: Who's still playing their Wii?  (Read 13700 times)

SignOfZeta

Re: Who's still playing their Wii?
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 08:31:16 PM »
Wii is too kiddy for me. I tend to lean to more mature/bloody/violent games and nintendo in general obviously doesnt fit the type of game i dig.

Thank God for that.

munchiaz

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 11:27:30 PM »
Not say that all the games of the WII is garbage.. but.. i work all day.. the last thing i want to do is move a controller around. I want to be old school lazy with a regular old controller. Also.. Wii is too kiddy for me. I tend to lean to more mature/bloody/violent games and nintendo in general obviously doesnt fit the type of game i dig.

Not this argument again. Heres the way i see it, If you play a game and you have fun doing it, who cares if the style is "kiddish" full of color and interesting characters, as opposed to most modern games who only use two different colors brown and green.  I have both a wii and a ps3, and i love both for different reasons. I love my ps3 because i play fighting games alot, and the scene for fighters is just not there on the wii, but the wii also provides me with amazing first party games. I also enjoy all the platformers the wii has, and there are many 3rd party games on the wii that are great and are not "kid" oriented. The No more heroes games are great, as is madworld. I feel that people who make the kiddy argument have not tried the wii out enough for themselves and are going off shit that other gamers say.

bartre

« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2011, 07:12:56 PM »
i had a wii, beat EVERYTHING that was good on the system at the time.
i got done with it, so i sold it.
been thinking about getting a new one though, since the price has dropped, plus, i want to play brawl.

munchiaz

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2011, 10:21:08 AM »
^ yeah i sold my copy of brawl. I would have kept it if the online was better and played it every once in awhile. Since i play games like street fighter competitively playing smash is kind of frowned upon for being simplistic. Also they f*cked up brawl by adding the stupid trip feature.

blueraven

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2011, 09:16:39 AM »
LOL. I just got a wii in trade today. For stuff that I literally just wanted out of my apartment.

I booted it up, and AirZonk was on the SD card :D
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

roflmao

« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2011, 11:19:54 AM »
Awesome!

esteban

« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2011, 12:09:23 AM »
LOL. I just got a wii in trade today. For stuff that I literally just wanted out of my apartment.

I booted it up, and AirZonk was on the SD card :D

Fantastique. ;)
  |    | 

Obfuscate

« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2011, 01:30:02 PM »
Does Wii Fit count?

BlueBMW

« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »
I powered my wii up the other day and looked back through the calendar...   The last time I played it was nov 2010, and that was for an hour or so.  Before that it was Dec 2009 also for an hour or so.  It wasnt until I got back to early 2007 that I started to see some more play time. :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

munchiaz

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »
^ ouch.

Damon Plus

« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2011, 09:16:16 PM »
Most people I know that have the Wii have sold it, given it away, or just collecting dust.

blueraven

« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2011, 05:38:31 PM »
Trade bait for turbobs.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

RegalSin

« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2011, 06:11:50 PM »
Got Weed?

BenG76

« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2012, 06:08:09 AM »
My wife and daughter played our Wii yesterday. It was the first time it had been turned on in months. I got my 4 year old a Dora and another game so she will be playing it some I am sure.

KingDrool

« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2012, 09:06:24 AM »
My kid loved Skyward Sword so much that he's making me trudge through Twilight Princess again. I never finished it, so I guess this is incentive. Still not a fan of that game, though.
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!