Author Topic: Who's still playing their Wii?  (Read 13832 times)

Bernie

Re: Who's still playing their Wii?
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2013, 03:19:22 PM »
Im actually playing the Sega CD version of Lunar: Eternal Blue on my Wii right now.  :)  Gotta love the homebrew side of the Wii.

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2013, 03:42:31 AM »

Yup, Xenoblade is already a hard to find game. I actually saw a copy of it today at a gamestop. Might want to check your local ones.

It actually sold over 350,000 copies in the US. For a game that had to be prodded to be published it sold very well and there's a lot of copies in circulation. http://www.vgchartz.com/game/42966/xenoblade-chronicles/USA/
--DragonmasterDan

munchiaz

« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2013, 11:48:46 AM »

Yup, Xenoblade is already a hard to find game. I actually saw a copy of it today at a gamestop. Might want to check your local ones.

It actually sold over 350,000 copies in the US. For a game that had to be prodded to be published it sold very well and there's a lot of copies in circulation. http://www.vgchartz.com/game/42966/xenoblade-chronicles/USA/

Thats good to hear. So it seems like there may just be a good amount of ppl holding on to their copies

Burnt Lasagna

« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2013, 01:25:50 PM »
Operation Rainfall nails the Trifecta with the announcement that Pandora's Tower, the third of the three titles that OR was trying to get released in North America is going to released this Spring by XSEED.
Love the premise to this game. Looking forward to its release!
Now the only things still stuck in Europe are Project Zero 2: Wii Edition and Another Code R.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 01:27:40 PM by Burnt Lasagna »
http://burntprojects.wordpress.com/
What Button Do You Press To Jump!?!

galam

« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2013, 04:04:35 PM »
Played buck hunter on the wii today

TR0N

« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2013, 07:09:14 PM »
Played buck hunter on the wii today
Talk about shovelware  :roll:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

galam

« Reply #141 on: March 09, 2013, 12:13:22 PM »
Come on now!  The actual buck hunter is pretty good with a group. I got it set up on a 100" screen with projector. It's fun.

futureman2000

« Reply #142 on: March 09, 2013, 02:58:35 PM »
I played Dr. Mario online, need to work on my chops.
Take off yer flip flops and set up the tripod: it's bag kickin' time!

TR0N

« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2013, 08:52:56 PM »
Come on now!  The actual buck hunter is pretty good with a group. I got it set up on a 100" screen with projector. It's fun.

Well i don't find shooting deer for a lightgun game to be fun at all.Give me hotd or some thing else instead.Right now,i'm waiting for (pandoras tower) to come out it was set for march but now it's april  :(
http://www.amazon.com/Pandoras-Tower-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B00B2QL2Y4

galam

« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2013, 01:00:04 AM »
House of dead overkill is another good one.

munchiaz

« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2013, 03:08:48 AM »

Well i don't find shooting deer for a lightgun game to be fun at all.Give me hotd or some thing else instead.Right now,i'm waiting for (pandoras tower) to come out it was set for march but now it's april  :(

Aww yeah Pandora's tower. it sucks it was delayed, but im not to upset, with monster hunter and lego city undercover coming out next week

TR0N

« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2013, 08:30:33 PM »

Aww yeah Pandora's tower. it sucks it was delayed, but im not to upset, with monster hunter and lego city undercover coming out next week

I just hope it doesn't get delayed again still i was able to buy other games because of it.

KnightWarrior

« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2013, 02:31:59 PM »
I got WiiMednafen for my Turbo Games

WiiEngine sucks

yoyo

« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2014, 08:24:55 PM »
I bought a wii not long after its launch... I wore that thing out the first year or so, but nowadays... its been probably 6 months since I fired it up and that was to play a gamecube game...

I'm right there with ya, I haven't even touched mine in ages. I do have a few TG games on it, Bomberman '93, Neutopia, Dragon Spirit and a couple of others, but I just don't really bother with the actual Wii anymore.
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

RoyVegas

« Reply #149 on: January 14, 2014, 05:56:10 AM »
I'm right there with ya, I haven't even touched mine in ages.

I surprised my kids with one right after launch.  I took the day off just to scour the town and find one for them.  Managed to stop at a Best Buy right as the truck pulled in with some.  Hooked it up and left it running for the kids to see when they walked in the door from school.  They loved it for about a few months then never turned it on again.  It sat until my mom (shes in her 60s) saw it and wanted to try Wii Fit, so I gave it to her.  Took it over her house, showed her how to work it and it's never been turned on again since then. It's been YEARS since it's been turned on.  Maybe I'll give her a call and see if she's still using it... lol
All is well. :)