Author Topic: Xbox One  (Read 10178 times)

Groover

Re: Xbox One
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2018, 04:40:52 AM »
Just curious, did you have an early PS1 or a late one?  I had 2 that died before I was done playing FF7 at release that had the 3 RCA jacks in the back.  The third one I got was still a larger model but only had the AV Multi-out by that point.

The PlayStation I have is the big model witht he AVout port not the standard RCA connections. It still works but I haven't played it a ton. I did played it a couple of weeks ago. I have been wanting to get the small PSOne and a LCD monitor add-on for it.

BlueBMW

« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2018, 02:24:51 PM »
My buddy bought me an xbone x.  I only wanted an S, but he went over the top.  I really only wanted it for one game... Rare Replay.  Guess I outta find some other stuff worthwhile to use it for.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TheClash603

« Reply #242 on: April 10, 2018, 02:49:38 PM »
My buddy bought me an xbone x.  I only wanted an S, but he went over the top.  I really only wanted it for one game... Rare Replay.  Guess I outta find some other stuff worthwhile to use it for.

You pretty much need to get PUBG, cause it doesn't even really run without the X.

If you have a racing wheel, Forza is pretty incredible on the X too.

Not sure if you have a gaming PC, if so, the X loses a lot of its appeal.

xelement5x

« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2018, 02:51:17 PM »

It can also do 4K BluRays as well, so there is that ;)

An aside, but I'd grab Ori and the Blind Forest if it looks up your alley, it's one of the few XBONE consoles exclusives I've been interested in.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

BlueBMW

« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2018, 02:20:08 AM »
I already play pubg on PC.  That was kind of the issue with the xbox was that it overlapped PC so much.  If I hadn't spent a bunch on a video card then the xbox probably would have been more appealing.  What is the xbonex equivalent to.. a 1060, 1070?   I have a 1070 in the pc...  Perhaps I should grab a racing game just for giggles.  Can't say I've played one much since the old Gran Turismos.  I've heard mention of Ori several times.  Probably should give that a shot.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

BlueBMW

« Reply #245 on: April 11, 2018, 02:24:18 AM »
The 4k bluray playback is appealing.  Unfortunately I was cheap when I bought a 4k tv and didnt opt for one with hdr.  Not sure how much it really helps though.

I grabbed super luckys tale.   Heard it was decent and exclusive and it was cheap.

Digi.k

« Reply #246 on: April 11, 2018, 02:30:56 AM »
This just hit the xbox stores today.  I 've downloaded it but had little time to play.  Looks like the xbox version is digital only.

"contains a speedrun mode as well as the addition of a "blood" setting that lets players determine the quantity of blood on display in the game".

Also
I'm not liking this that much but it's unique and again put a few minutes just wandering around.

Which both are also available on other platforms.

You can look into Red Dead Redemption. the xbox 360 version is backwardly compatible with xbox one and just a few hours ago MS uploaded a patch to bump the resolution playing it on 1X brings the game up to 4k or it can supersampling scale it down to 1080p on non 4k screens

« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 09:12:06 AM by Digi.k »

roflmao

« Reply #247 on: April 11, 2018, 04:17:19 AM »

You can look into Red Dead Redemption. the xbox 360 version is backwardly compatible with xbox one and just a few hours ago MS uploaded a patch to bump the resolution playing it on 1X brings the game up to 4k or it can supersampling scale it down to 1080p on non 4k screens

That's pretty slick!

Digi.k

« Reply #248 on: April 11, 2018, 07:09:53 AM »

Original Xbox games releasing on April 17:

[ul][li]Blinx: The Time Sweeper[/li][/ul][ul][li]Breakdown[/li][/ul][ul][li]Conker: Live & Reloaded[/li][/ul][ul][li]The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind[/li][/ul][ul][li]Hunter: The Reckoning[/li][/ul][ul][li]Jade Empire[/li][/ul][ul][li]Panzer Dragoon Orta[/li][/ul][ul][li]SSX 3[/li][/ul]

Original Xbox games releasing on April 26:

[ul][li]Destroy All Humans![/li][/ul][ul][li]Full Spectrum Warrior[/li][/ul][ul][li]Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction[/li][/ul][ul][li]MX Unleashed[/li][/ul][ul][li]Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory[/li][/ul][ul][li]Star Wars Battlefront[/li][/ul][ul][li]Star Wars Battlefront II[/li][/ul][ul][li]Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy[/li][/ul][ul][li]Star Wars Jedi Starfighter[/li][/ul][ul][li]Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords[/li][/ul][ul][li]Star Wars Republic Commando[/li][/ul]You’ll be able to play all of these games on Xbox One through the disc you already own, or you can purchase them digitally in the Microsoft Store. Please check back on release day for local market restrictions as regional availability may vary.

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/04/10/backward-compatibility-april-update/#CtxCCw42C1FcVxck.99

The X360 games below have been added to xbox one Backwards compatibility and have addtional  xbox one X enhancements

« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 08:59:51 AM by Digi.k »

TheClash603

« Reply #249 on: April 11, 2018, 03:33:39 PM »
It would be awesome if Orta had some 4k enhancements or some other fancy shit on the X.

Digi.k

« Reply #250 on: April 11, 2018, 04:46:51 PM »
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 09:35:14 AM by Digi.k »

xelement5x

« Reply #251 on: April 17, 2018, 04:22:19 PM »
I find it funny that the only thing that has gotten my interested in the XBONE is backwards compatibility of a 15+ year old title.
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

BlueBMW

« Reply #252 on: April 17, 2018, 04:44:22 PM »
And I got one specifically for a remaster of a 20 year old game...

xelement5x

« Reply #253 on: April 18, 2018, 03:57:35 AM »

High 5 for being nostalgic old dudes!

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #254 on: April 18, 2018, 04:06:41 AM »
Blast Corps?  :derpcat:

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no