Author Topic: 98Note adapter hardware video is Up! (PC-98 Paradise)  (Read 6363 times)

kazekiri

• Basement Brothers
Re: Farland Story 7 video is Up! (PC-98 Paradise)
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2024, 06:07:30 PM »
It's time for the last, the best, the untranslated! I've finally made videos about all the Farland Story games for PC-98! Gotta watch'em all!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2024, 02:18:00 PM »
I'm finally caught up again.  I really like the fun art style and jaunty tunes of the Farland Story series, even that goofy CD track, but it's hard to pick one as a favorite.  They all look so well done and with enough charm to let me overlook any negatives.

In any case, I really enjoyed watching those episodes.  Thanks for sharing them.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

kazekiri

• Basement Brothers
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2024, 06:52:37 PM »
I'm finally caught up again.  I really like the fun art style and jaunty tunes of the Farland Story series, even that goofy CD track, but it's hard to pick one as a favorite.  They all look so well done and with enough charm to let me overlook any negatives.

In any case, I really enjoyed watching those episodes.  Thanks for sharing them.

Thanks! I'm gonna try to do Farland 8 yet before calling it quits with that series for a while.

In the meantime I've finished up another series. Here's another game that was released on our beloved Turbo! Of course the PCE version is shown near the end of the video. How does it compare to the PC-98 original?

kazekiri

• Basement Brothers
Re: Xanadu Scenario II video is Up! (PC-88 Paradise)
« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2024, 07:07:59 PM »
Finally time to play through Xanadu Scenario II!

kazekiri

• Basement Brothers
Re: Farland Story 8 video is Up! (PC-98 Paradise?)
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2024, 06:22:24 PM »
There was one last Farland Story game that wasn't for PC-98. Did they manage to make a decent Farland Story game on Windows 95? Let's find out!

kazekiri

• Basement Brothers
Re: 98Note adapter hardware video is Up! (PC-98 Paradise)
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2024, 07:09:45 PM »
Here's a quick video on a neat little PC-98 accessory that I happened to pick up.