Author Topic: Virtual Console TG-CD Game List (updated 03/15/2010 - Rondo of Blood)  (Read 7546 times)

Odonadon

Re: Virtual Console TG-CD Game List (updated 9/29/07)
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 03:36:09 PM »
Gate of Thunder and Super Air Zonk are confirmed for US.  However, I can't confirm that it will be the 3-in-1 Gate of Thunder release or just the game - but the feeling I'm getting is that it will be the GoT game only and not have Bonk/Bomberman with it.

Not that I don't believe you, but how are these confirmed, and by whom, exactly? :)   

OD
http://www.turbo2k.net - the truly Turboist of all Turbo sites.

TR0N

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 04:30:53 PM »
What made my day is that treasure,Sin and Punsihment is on the vc now  :shock:  :clap:

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 07:27:16 PM »
What made my day is that treasure,Sin and Punsihment is on the vc now  :shock:  :clap:
Yeah I found that really interesting too. I hadn't heard of that game before, but it seems pretty cool. Might have to get it on the VC unless N64 importing is easy.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 03:45:59 AM »
Yeah I found that really interesting too. I hadn't heard of that game before, but it seems pretty cool. Might have to get it on the VC unless N64 importing is easy.

N64 importing is the same deal as SNES/SFC games, but S&P was pricey for years for similar reasons as Radiant Silvergun and still goes for something like $40 - $60.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

turbofan1

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 09:50:21 AM »
Gate of Thunder and Super Air Zonk are confirmed for US.  However, I can't confirm that it will be the 3-in-1 Gate of Thunder release or just the game - but the feeling I'm getting is that it will be the GoT game only and not have Bonk/Bomberman with it.

Not that I don't believe you, but how are these confirmed, and by whom, exactly? :)   

OD

Just go here-http://vc-pce.com/usa/e/index.html.That tells you wich games will be released for the month.Unrelated to the Turbo Grafx,i thought they where going to start releasing Neo Geo games for the virtual console.Have not seen anything yet.

Turbo D

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 11:52:00 PM »
thanx for the cool link dude  :)

TR0N

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2007, 03:07:04 PM »

OD

Just go here-http://vc-pce.com/usa/e/index.html.That tells you wich games will be released for the month.Unrelated to the Turbo Grafx,i thought they where going to start releasing Neo Geo games for the virtual console.Have not seen anything yet.

There are some,NeoGeo titles for the jpn vc all ready no word on a u.s release though.

Still NOA is like that they prefer to keep the release's down to a trickle....
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 08:53:14 PM by TRON »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Pcenginefx

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 06:31:34 AM »
Either Gate of Thunder, Super Air Zonk or Samurai Ghost should be released next Monday....which one will it be?..HMMMM

//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

Pcenginefx

Re: Virtual Console TG-CD Game List (updated 10/15/07)
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 05:45:21 AM »
Gate of Thunder has been released for the Wii Virtual Console.  At this time I don't know how many blocks it takes up....
//Aaron

ceti alpha

Re: Virtual Console TG-CD Game List (updated 10/15/07-Gate of Thunder!)
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 05:48:12 AM »
Either Gate of Thunder, Super Air Zonk or Samurai Ghost should be released next Monday....which one will it be?..HMMMM

Well, now that GOT has been released, I would have to go with Super Air Zonk.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Pcenginefx

Re: Virtual Console TG-CD Game List (updated 10/15/07)
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 05:51:51 AM »
Gate of Thunder has been released for the Wii Virtual Console.  At this time I don't know how many blocks it takes up....

Update to how many blocks GoT takes...a surprisingly small 220 blocks.  For comparison, the Internet channel takes up 233 blocks, Art of Fighting (Neo Geo) takes up 135 blocks, and Paper Mario (N64) takes up 249 blocks.
//Aaron

ceti alpha

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 05:55:01 AM »
Update to how many blocks GoT takes...a surprisingly small 220 blocks.  For comparison, the Internet channel takes up 233 blocks, Art of Fighting (Neo Geo) takes up 135 blocks, and Paper Mario (N64) takes up 249 blocks.

Wow!! That's really surprising. (I just did a quick google to figure out what "blocks" are. hehe. You learn something new everyday. heh)

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

nat

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 08:47:18 AM »
They must be using some hefty compression. How does the audio sound compared to the real thing? Anyone downloaded it yet?

Pcenginefx

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 09:24:29 AM »
I won't be able to try it out for another 4 hours or so....damn work!!!!
//Aaron

Dark Fact

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 10:42:09 AM »
Gate of Thunder? Awesome! Although I'm disappointed that Ys: Book I & II didn't become the inaugural Turbo CD game for the VC, it's still great that we're getting Gate of Thunder.  Can't wait to see how this plays out! :mrgreen:

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!