Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 88185 times)

Jesse813

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #690 on: June 24, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »
Cadash :)

thrush

« Reply #691 on: June 24, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »

hoobs88

« Reply #692 on: June 24, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »
Dynastic Hero

once I finish it I will ebay it with my silver scribbles on it, thus multiplying its value by a factor of 932094.

There's a ledge with a door nearby in the last castle that is out of jumping distance. If you figure out how to get up there please let me know. I have been stuck on that part for quite some time.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Jesse813

« Reply #693 on: June 25, 2011, 03:18:29 AM »
JJ & Jeff :)

Dyna138

« Reply #694 on: June 25, 2011, 06:39:54 AM »
The rainbow necklace does indeed grant 99 continues after you reach the treasure room at the end of the current planet. The true ending is achieved when you hold the wand with the star.

Played through Parasol Stars again today. It's funny when I didn't know about the "true" ending I got it by accident, but when I knew I needed 3 stars at the end of world 8 I couldn't get it. Talk about frustrating! Hoobs have any pointers in getting the miracle you want to appear? or 3 stars in world 8 easily?

Lilgrafx

« Reply #695 on: June 25, 2011, 07:12:01 AM »
Blazing Lazers. Got to the final level (for the 5th time) every time I get a game over there I die a little inside.   :-({|=

hoobs88

« Reply #696 on: June 25, 2011, 07:21:14 AM »
The rainbow necklace does indeed grant 99 continues after you reach the treasure room at the end of the current planet. The true ending is achieved when you hold the wand with the star.

Played through Parasol Stars again today. It's funny when I didn't know about the "true" ending I got it by accident, but when I knew I needed 3 stars at the end of world 8 I couldn't get it. Talk about frustrating! Hoobs have any pointers in getting the miracle you want to appear? or 3 stars in world 8 easily?

If you gather 5 bubbles on your Parasol to make an elemental bubble twice in one stage, that icon will appear in the next stage. Try to only make star elemental bubbles in the last stage so that will be the only icon you will get. A few planets have the option to make a miracle from 2 different elements but I always try to stick to the same ones.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

roflmao

« Reply #697 on: June 25, 2011, 08:28:26 AM »
Blazing Lazers. Got to the final level (for the 5th time) every time I get a game over there I die a little inside.   :-({|=

I'm in the same boat.  I can make it to the last level without too much of a struggle, but then the game just points and laughs at me. 

Jesse813

« Reply #698 on: June 25, 2011, 10:38:55 AM »
 8) Busy Playing Cotton on the PCE  8)

Dyna138

« Reply #699 on: June 25, 2011, 10:54:08 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up Hoobs I also need to practice those later worlds more.

I'm in the same boat.  I can make it to the last level without too much of a struggle, but then the game just points and laughs at me. 

You guys need to accumulate a lot of those flashing orbs that clear the screen of enemies. Every time you get one of those you can respawn from where you died once (like Soldier Blade) instead of returning to a checkpoint. The more of those you get the more times you can respawn without going back to a checkpoint.

Basically if you can clear most of the game without dying and collect a lot of those you can beat the last level with brute force.  :wink:

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #700 on: June 25, 2011, 11:17:24 AM »

wow man I really have to get on this game.  Im going to pop it in now
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

roflmao

« Reply #701 on: June 25, 2011, 12:17:07 PM »
8) Busy Playing Cotton on the PCE  8)

Woah.  I was playing Cotton (PCE version) the same time as you.

Jesse813

« Reply #702 on: June 25, 2011, 01:55:50 PM »
what a coincidence :)

thesteve

« Reply #703 on: June 27, 2011, 03:11:45 PM »
back to CF2
start over as a girl in the future

Jesse813

« Reply #704 on: June 27, 2011, 04:04:20 PM »
Playing Legendary Axe II