Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 88606 times)

MotherGunner

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #990 on: October 07, 2011, 03:05:35 PM »
Got Pacland from Terry.  Gonna fire it up!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

thrush

« Reply #991 on: October 07, 2011, 04:19:33 PM »
Got Pacland from Terry.  Gonna fire it up!
Yay, I like that game more every time I play!

roflmao

« Reply #992 on: October 08, 2011, 06:31:57 AM »
I've put a couple hours into Order of the Griffon between yesterday and this morning.  I've started it a few times in the past but it never caught on.  Now it's like a switch has been flipped and I can't get enough of it.  I'm about to go play it some more. :)

hoobs88

« Reply #993 on: October 08, 2011, 07:20:52 AM »
I've put a couple hours into Order of the Griffon between yesterday and this morning.  I've started it a few times in the past but it never caught on.  Now it's like a switch has been flipped and I can't get enough of it.  I'm about to go play it some more. :)

I've played through OotG twice and had the same party of characters both times. Who are you using?
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

roflmao

« Reply #994 on: October 08, 2011, 10:57:22 AM »
I've played through OotG twice and had the same party of characters both times. Who are you using?

I'm using a fighter (Keir), Dwarf (Tor), Cleric (Kerwin), and Elf (Larissa). I think in the past I didn't properly appreciate the magic side of this game.  The Sleep spell is essential early on.  And once your Cleric learns Cure Light Wounds, life is good.  Still, I've made more trips back to the temple to ressurect someone than I'd like to admit...  :oops:

I started watching this "Let's Play" series on Youtube a few days ago and his party is comprised of all magic users (an Elf, 2 Mages, and a Cleric) using a bug that allows the Mages to wear Chainmail.    If I had enough save space to keep 2 OotG save files, I'd give that a shot. 

I think I've made it pretty far into the Wolves Den so far; I'm exploring an underground city right now.  This game is too much fun.

roflmao

« Reply #995 on: October 08, 2011, 01:33:51 PM »
Well, I've returned the staff, have become full members to the Order and now I'm off to find the Koriszegy Crypt. Good stuff.

munchiaz

« Reply #996 on: October 08, 2011, 02:22:15 PM »
been playing a lil super darius. not to much though because that dark souls is out.

thesteve

« Reply #997 on: October 08, 2011, 05:47:28 PM »
DE

hoobs88

« Reply #998 on: October 08, 2011, 06:06:07 PM »
Well, I've returned the staff, have become full members to the Order and now I'm off to find the Koriszegy Crypt. Good stuff.

That's the same party that I use (with the exception of Tor)! I made my own custom maps for the game. If you're interested in one, PM me with your email address.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase

Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0

League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Lilgrafx

« Reply #999 on: October 08, 2011, 06:21:47 PM »
Slept over a friends house with 3 other friends so I decided to bring over the turbo for some 5-player Bomberman goodness and Splatterhouse to get in the Halloween spirit. Don't know why but these are the only two retro games my friends love, any other retro games I bring my friends are sure to hate.

Damon Plus

« Reply #1000 on: October 08, 2011, 09:01:09 PM »
I wish I could've bought Splatterhouse for this Halloween. It will have to wait.

Playing Blazing Lazers mostly. Great game, but a bit too long. Also playing World Court Tennis, the rpg mode is very, very cool.

1000th post of the thread!

blueraven

« Reply #1001 on: October 09, 2011, 05:18:35 AM »
Blazing Lazers!
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

geise

« Reply #1002 on: October 09, 2011, 07:40:10 AM »
Fired up some Dracula X for the first time in god knows how long.  Man it's such a blast to play.  Surprisingly the game plays 100% every time I fired it up this weekend.  Too bad I can't say the same for every cd game. 

allyourblood

« Reply #1003 on: October 09, 2011, 07:40:25 AM »
Blazing Lazers: it is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1004 on: October 10, 2011, 03:37:07 AM »

That's the same party that I use (with the exception of Tor)! I made my own custom maps for the game. If you're interested in one, PM me with your email address.

You should post scans of said maps online for all to see!!!!!

A friend and I made some homemade grid paper maps back in Highschool, we actually used them in AD&D, but now who knows where they are....