Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 89897 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #1275 on: February 06, 2012, 02:17:49 AM »
Opened my sealed bravo man and got to level 7 the translation in this games hilarious

IM DOCTORE BONG.

is what it sounds like he says.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Mishran

« Reply #1276 on: February 11, 2012, 08:08:46 PM »
Pwned Bonk's Revenge again for the millionth time last night for the first time on a TE. That game is perfect for the little screen! Game itself never gets old.  :)

frozenintears

« Reply #1277 on: February 12, 2012, 04:19:13 AM »
Still playing Raiden and still can't get past the 3rd stage. Went to research on how to beat the 3rd boss. No luck, no info etc.

geise

« Reply #1278 on: February 12, 2012, 12:07:59 PM »
HellFire S.  I've had this game since 91 and I still always come back to play it.  Almost as much as I do Spriggan or Gate of Thunder.  I've just always liked it, even with the flickering and lack of parallax scrolling.  That's how NEC Ave. rolls haha.

esteban

« Reply #1279 on: February 12, 2012, 01:11:04 PM »
HellFire S.  I've had this game since 91 and I still always come back to play it.  Almost as much as I do Spriggan or Gate of Thunder.  I've just always liked it, even with the flickering and lack of parallax scrolling.  That's how NEC Ave. rolls haha.

Crap. I had this game years ago. It had scrapes/gouges/nicks (on the silkscreened side?, not the side the laser reads) on the data track(s)) because it would not play properly. I gave it to a friend who said he would find a way to solve it.

He leaves Hellfire S in a TACO BELL along with a bunch of his music CD's. I am with him at the time. I still remember enjoying that 7-layer burrito (mmmmmm...) around 8 or 9 years ago. We leave store. Ooooops! We forgot the discs. We go back inside. Someone swiped all the stuff in 1.5 minutes we were gone.

|    | 

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #1280 on: February 12, 2012, 02:21:05 PM »
Still playing Raiden and still can't get past the 3rd stage. Went to research on how to beat the 3rd boss. No luck, no info etc.

Is it just me, or is the PCE version of Raiden harder than the arcade, or any of the Trads?
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

HercTNT

« Reply #1281 on: February 12, 2012, 02:24:59 PM »
playing ys 4 right now, bosses are very challenging.

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #1282 on: February 12, 2012, 03:55:23 PM »
Download 2, Shinobi, and Vigilante!
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

nat

« Reply #1283 on: February 12, 2012, 05:00:43 PM »
Haven't played much Turbo in the past few months. Made a little progress in Son Son II today, however.

soop

« Reply #1284 on: February 12, 2012, 11:17:53 PM »
Haven't played in a while.  I have stuff I need to get round to, but I'm currently playing Mario Tennis Power tour on the GBA and Apollo Justice on the DS.

esteban

« Reply #1285 on: February 13, 2012, 12:02:16 AM »

Is it just me, or is the PCE version of Raiden harder than the arcade, or any of the Trads?

I think it depends on the difficulty setting the arcade owner set for Raiden. I don't remember the arcade being easier, even a little.

However, I have yet to beat either the HuCard or CD versions of Raiden, so I consider it a challenging game! I choke on certain bosses and slide right into bullet streams. Very sad. I've gotten (many times) to the final boss on the HuCard, but my utter lack of strategy demoralized me.
  |    | 

frozenintears

« Reply #1286 on: February 13, 2012, 02:42:33 AM »

hell yeah it's harder than the Arcade. I got to level 6 in Arcade.

VenomMacbeth

« Reply #1287 on: February 13, 2012, 04:07:39 AM »
I only ask because I seem to recall there being slightly fewer enemies (though not as few as in Trad -_- ) and the bosses taking slightly fewer hits before going kablooey. 
Play Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Sadler

« Reply #1288 on: February 13, 2012, 04:15:18 AM »
My Hori fighting stick arrived this weekend, so I played some SF2. Pretty awesome stick, completely awesome game! Other than that I played a touched of LoX for the Plays Well Together project. Still haven't gotten really anywhere, but I do appear to have almost caught up to where Zeta was on page one of that thread. :D

munchiaz

« Reply #1289 on: February 15, 2012, 02:36:38 PM »
^ which stick did you get?